:takedat:

Last edited:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Sorry but those people sound dumb and primitive as fucc :camby:
Its 2014, they needa get with the times, nikkas posed to get a pass for killin people for fishing :what:

Throwing stones at helicopters :dahell:

Hopefully some cac govt wipes them out n does something useful with the island
I'm from Maine and here it's legal to shoot anyone who touches your lobster traps plus they'll start shooting if you go basically within 15 feet of them... People don't play when they fish, fam. Whatever culture.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
people do appear to be a lot more unhappier now a days and perhaps its an unfortunate side effect of modern society. It could be because we have more time of leisure to be so. When everyday is a fight for survival there is literally not enough time nor energy to feel depressed, especially when there is no one with the time to listen and give you a pill.
We don't really realize how good we have it compared to previous generations of humans. Were living longer, have access to learning almost ANYTHING with the click of a button, we have planes and trains to travel ANYWHERE in the world. Our lives are DRASTICALLY different from the way every human that has ever lived on this planet since the beginning human existence. And this change has all happened in a relatively short amount of time. The fact that there are still humans on this planet living in the "stone ages" REALLY proves this.

Actually, we have less leisure time, the average American works more than the estimates that hunter gatherers used to, think about that breh. The estimates put them at around 15-20 hours per week to do all they needed to do to survive, and studies have been done on work hours today of people in pre agricultural societies -

. Later, in 1996, Ross Sackett performed two distinct meta-analyses to empirically test Sahlin's view. The first of these studies looked at 102 time-allocation studies, and the second one analyzed 207 energy-expenditure studies. Sackett found that adults in foraging and horticultural societies work, on average, about 6.5 hours a day,where as people in agricultural and industrial societies work on average 8.8 hours a day

That is just sad when you stop to think about it, we have more, but we have less time to ourselves because we work harder. Related to that you can even see it play out in global happiness surveys, the richest countries in the world are generally far less happy than 3rd world nations :mindblown:

Working the way we do is not natural in anyway.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm from Maine and here it's legal to shoot anyone who touches your lobster traps plus they'll start shooting if you go basically within 15 feet of them... People don't play when they fish, fam. Whatever culture.

My father had a friend when I was younger that used to steal lobster from traps, he didn't really understand the severity of what he was doing cause he was an illegal here. My pops asked him where he got them he was like "Aye, they were just waiting in the boxes" .........WAITING in the boxes :dead:

They were damn good though :mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These people are now battling alcoholism, measles and sexual exploitation, wherever the white man goes destruction follows.
O its much worse then that bruh. They fukks have set up HUMAN SAFARIS!!!! starring our peeps.

http://www.survivalinternational.org/tribes/jarawa

You're right though. After contact with fukkING CACS :pacspit: they suffered outbreaks of Measles, in 1999 and 2006 and have since been decimated. I guess Gay Purp and BrothaGay got what they wanted. Dead black people.

E-mail this to a friend
Printable version
Measles hits rare Andaman tribe
By Subir Bhaumik
BBC correspondent, Calcutta
999999.gif

The Jarawas - one of a number of at-risk tribes people (Photo: Pankaj Seksaria)
Nearly 50 children and several adults from an isolated tribe in India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands have contracted measles in the past month.
Doctors say that unless controlled, the illness could seriously affect the Jarawa tribe which once numbered 5,000 and is now down to about 270 people.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
O its much worse then that bruh. They fukks have set up HUMAN SAFARIS!!!! starring our peeps.

You're right though. After contact with fukkING CACS :pacspit: they suffered outbreaks of Measles, in 1999 and 2006 and have since been decimated. I guess Gay Purp and BrothaGay got what they wanted. Dead black people.

E-mail this to a friend
Printable version
By Subir Bhaumik
999999.gif

Nearly 50 children and several adults from an isolated tribe in India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands have contracted measles in the past month.
Doctors say that unless controlled, the illness could seriously affect the Jarawa tribe which once numbered 5,000 and is now down to about 270 people.

But what about black on black crime? :ashyc00n:
Jarawas kill each other all the time, but now that white people are doing it, you get upset? :ashyc00n:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But what about black on black crime? :ashyc00n:
Jarawas kill each other all the time, but now that white people are doing it, you get upset? :ashyc00n:
Don't fukk with me a$$hole. I'm not in the mood for the self aware trolling

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

E-mail this to a friend
Printable version
By Subir Bhaumik
999999.gif

Jesus Christ... nosy ass cacazoids.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I'm from Maine and here it's legal to shoot anyone who touches your lobster traps

Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

come on man
you Americans gotta chill.. it's just shellfish goddamn

I think these people should be left alone and studied from afar. Stop fukking with them because they clearly don't wana be fukked with.
If someone could get in undetected and film them unobtrusively it would be amazing scientifically though. To see how they live.

As for the retarded mofukkas in here talkin about invading them, you're basically the same as the cacs you hate