Island In The Indian Ocean Virtually Untouched By Modern Civilization

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
so,what,thee Moors were just on Carnival Cruises chillin and shyt..:usure:

tis in man's nature to be explorers,obviously thee colonialists cac's took shyt to thee extreme,but man will always be a curious breed,prolly partially what we were fashioned for by our Annunaki celestial overlords to begin with..

i'm not advocating that they should let scientists/visitors on their island,kinda cool envisioning an idyllic little paradise unencumbered by modern madness,however,i'm sure if a famine/disease epidemic hit they might let outsiders in..then again they survived that Tsunami so..:manny:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
nikkas wanna talk cac this cac that but they waited till massa cac let em free or they follow their religion fukk outta here nikkas yall aint foolin nobody :pacspit:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
That's messed up how the stranded Captain tried to get weapons to kill them. nikka you're on THEIR land in THEIR territory! :childplease:
:childplease:
His ship was stranded on a reef off the coast of their island. If you saw them nikkas with spears plus bows and arrows building a boat to come after you... What would you do?

I'm introducing them nikkas to modern warfare and dumping
:violent::bustback::ohmy::weirdo:

As captain he has to protect his crew/ship. Don't get me wrong if I can, I'm definitely on some ":whoa: I know I'm in your waters, but we stranded and trying to dip ASAP brehs"

But when I see them nikkas toolin' up
:manny:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Plus why the fukk they got their own island
What right they have?
nikka then give me my own Island for me and my people b
This aint the 17th century b

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's messed up how the stranded Captain tried to get weapons to kill them. nikka you're on THEIR land in THEIR territory! :childplease:
[cac] their "territory"? I don't see any papers saying its theirs..
j1xwtHd.png
[/cac]

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sorry but those people sound dumb and primitive as fucc :camby:
Its 2014, they needa get with the times, nikkas posed to get a pass for killin people for fishing :what:

Throwing stones at helicopters :dahell:

Hopefully some cac govt wipes them out n does something useful with the island
They're throwin shyt because they realize cacs are coming and that's never good news. Probably good for you because you know fakkitry is coming with them

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:troll: Coli brehs, the women haven't been corrupted by Western society

Time to book a flight

REKT

Pro
Daps
I've known about this place for about a year. They are very aggressive towards any outsiders who end up on the island, which is why they are mainly left alone. The Indian government occasionally checks on them, and give them food, but I don't think they've done that in awhile.