Island In The Indian Ocean Virtually Untouched By Modern Civilization

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they're probably happier because that lifestyle is all they know. If you or me had chosen to live amongst them, we would be trying to find the closest airport in a matter of days. We simply aren't use to living without the amenities that modern civilization offers. And I'm not talking about cell phones and internet access. I'm talking running water, CLEAN water, basic sanitation, easily and accessible food that you don't have to hunt down on an empty stomach.

i agree, but we have all those amenities now and americans can't chug down their anti-depressants fast enough.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we-have-to-go-back.gif
yea they need education and religion

:beli:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i agree, but we have all those amenities now and americans can't chug down their anti-depressants fast enough.

people do appear to be a lot more unhappier now a days and perhaps its an unfortunate side effect of modern society. It could be because we have more time of leisure to be so. When everyday is a fight for survival there is literally not enough time nor energy to feel depressed, especially when there is no one with the time to listen and give you a pill.
We don't really realize how good we have it compared to previous generations of humans. Were living longer, have access to learning almost ANYTHING with the click of a button, we have planes and trains to travel ANYWHERE in the world. Our lives are DRASTICALLY different from the way every human that has ever lived on this planet since the beginning human existence. And this change has all happened in a relatively short amount of time. The fact that there are still humans on this planet living in the "stone ages" REALLY proves this.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol cacs about too colonize those ppl and rape their children

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people do appear to be a lot more unhappier now a days and perhaps its an unfortunate side effect of modern society. It could be because we have more time of leisure to be so. When everyday is a fight for survival there is literally not enough time nor energy to feel depressed, especially when there is no one with the time to listen and give you a pill.
We don't really realize how good we have it compared to previous generations of humans. Were living longer, have access to learning almost ANYTHING with the click of a button, we have planes and trains to travel ANYWHERE in the world. Our lives are DRASTICALLY different from the way every human that has ever lived on this planet since the beginning human existence. And this change has all happened in a relatively short amount of time. The fact that there are still humans on this planet living in the "stone ages" REALLY proves this.
its because life was simple, survive and spend time with ur family.....we live in a modern they babylon....a place nothing but corruption

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its because life was simple, survive and spend time with ur family.....we live in a modern they babylon....a place nothing but corruption

lol life was NOT simple. The life expectancy was low and infant mortality high.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol life was NOT simple. The life expectancy was low and infant mortality high.
is that a bad thing?

live short and stress free or long and miserable? think about it

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Only a matter of time till one of them escapes and betrays the rest of them.
Or is kidnapped.

i bet on average, the "uncivilized" tribes are happier :sas1:
It's proven that they typically are. They dont have body image issues and severe addictions and usually have stronger values.

I wish we could go back to living like this sometimes. Like why do we have to cover up so much? I wanna be able to feel the sun and breeze on my skin. Nakedness doesn't hurt anyone. Now, even breastfeeding in public is a big deal.

We've become out of sync with nature. Which is why our lifestyle is destroying our very home, the Earth

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i hope Indians don't try to contact them anymore... Indians would probably treat them worse than CACs.
The Indian govt declared them on protection status and actually prosecuted trespassers who were found video-taping them doing some foul, exploitative actions.