Isiah Thomas checks Stephen A Smith for being a chatty patty

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
SA has to defend himself a lot lately because:

1. He speaks his feelings too much instead of reporting.

2. He’s a habitual line stepper

3. He can’t make up his mind if he wants to be a journalist or a hot take creator to get ESPN views.

3. He’s a narcissist.

4. He sensitive but insensitive to others.

5. Max Kellerman is Blacker than him :mjpls:
That TO line still burns him to this day

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying for the longest, Jaylen Brown needs to be in a funny commercial

Then all of the herd-like bandwagon NBA fans will laugh and pretend they've always been fans of Jaylen. Problem solved
This was funny :pachaha:

Stephen A stay pulling the journalist card when it’s convenient. Any other time it’s entertainment

Edit: I thought I linked this initially

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you disagreed with it, then why bring it up in the first place especially since he controls the topics discussed on the show as people say :mjlol:
Tried to use it to legitimize that JB isn’t marketable lol

Got called out….acts like he did no wrong. Tries to act tough & double down

Rinse, repeat

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
SAS Bingo Card

-first off let me say i've known this brotha for 30 years -i pride myself on my journalistic integrity

-I don't give a damn what you think about me -please show the parts i was praising the person whose back I kicked in

-First take has been top of the ratings for 12 years and counting -You don't want to make an enemy out of me

-Make fake serious faces as you start off your rant -Rinse and repeat your first take opinions on your own show which is redundant but who cares!

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
SAS Bingo Card

-first off let me say i've known this brotha for 30 years -i pride myself on my journalistic integrity

-I don't give a damn what you think about me -please show the parts i was praising the person whose back I kicked in

-First take has been top of the ratings for 12 years and counting -You don't want to make an enemy out of me

-Make fake serious faces as you start off your rant -Rinse and repeat your first take opinions on your own show which is redundant but who cares!
And before the last bullet you now have to add him tweeting about addressing the situation LIVE on his podcast

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
SAS Bingo Card

THAT right there is when he fully lost my little appreciation for him. Feeling himself and threatening players with his “power”. But then wonder why his supporters are slowly dwindling away. Ego is out of control, breh REALLY thinks he is that dude in REAL life. He’s in prime position to be more of a POSITIVE influence, but he’d rather appease his bosses, ego, and pockets. Sold his soul years ago to attain his present status.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
SAS Bingo Card

:mjlol: His signature opening line :laff:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cause it's a debate show... And if him and Kendrick are agreeing, then what's there to debate?
They fake topics and arguing points on that show all the time for entertainment purposes, so they could came up with other topics instead of that particular one. Especially considering that topic of discussion wasn't out there until SAS made it one with his talking point and doing the bidding of the person whose source he used.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjlol: His signature opening line :laff:
Bruh he’s mastered the art of giving flowers before proceeding to absolutely destroy whoever he’s speaking about.

Also his Kyrie obsession was so far beyond the pale.

The nikka was hateful and personal in his attacks. And grew more unhinged the less attention he got from Ky.

This is is a sick negro! - Khalid Muhammad voice

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bruh he’s mastered the art of giving flowers before proceeding to absolutely destroy whoever he’s speaking about.

Also his Kyrie obsession was so far beyond the pale.

The nikka was hateful and personal in his attacks. And grew more unhinged the less attention he got from Ky.

This is is a sick negro! - Khalid Muhammad voice
Even worse is now he’s defending Aaron Rodgers in some of his viewpoints that he was initially criticizing Kyrie for years ago.