Isiah Thomas checks Stephen A Smith for being a chatty patty

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Here's the vid of this p*ssy nikka lying about their 1st confrontation

Years later GR challenged him to a fight and SAS bytch ass never responded

If I’m SA I’d duck the fade too. No win situation. At all on every level.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:pachaha:Why you don’t like Zeke in this situation?
Hilarious. He just doesnt want to admit that he dislikes the sight of Zeke at this point. To call agreeing with Zeke here dikk riding when he’s saying something one would like to see applied to all athletes when baselessly talked about? :childplease:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The way this bytch ass clown uses “sources” is like he got his journalism degree from watching tv.

You use “sources” for matters that are of private nature. This is an opinion about someone’s character. You can’t just say “league sources” tell me that Luka is a bytch ass cracker. League sources tell me that Lebron is better than Kobe. :beli:

Someone needs to look into his so called sources, cause he always disagrees with them. Like he’s too much of a bytch to say it himself. “I’m not saying I agree but there is some merit to it”, “I’m not saying I agree but these are people with better knowledge on the matter than I have”

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude backpedaling when he gets pressed by Jaylen and Isiah :mjlol:

He tryna flip it cause he knows damn well he has no sources and pulled this out his ass for discussion. Nothing Stephen A does is journalism. He stopped being a journalist along time ago

Nobody reveals their sources tho:mjlol: