Isiah Thomas checks Stephen A Smith for being a chatty patty

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This clown jumped out the window with one source? Thats unprofessional AF. If this is even true it's because Brown is his own agent

Last edited:
Daps
I'm starting to think all of the Anti-Zeke hate was propaganda. Every time I see Zeke talk, he stands on truths. He defended Jaylen Brown from SAS comments of hate. None of the NBA oldheads are standing on the ground to protect a current player like that. All of them 90s NBA oldheads stay hating on the current product. Zeke is out here defending a current NBA star against the lies that ESPN puts out against NBA players.
Zeke got snake tendencies BUT he's right about a lot of shyt. It's just that he went against the Golden Goose in MJ so the media is hostile towards him.

As much as the media hypes LeBron, they never protected him like MJ...not even close.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
A lot of what he does is hit pieces on who he targets. That's what media is most of the time.
But they arent annoucing that they are practicing journalism.
I'm starting to think all of the Anti-Zeke hate was propaganda.
dude… I’ve been saying it since the late 80s. It started with the Rodman comment.

When was the first and only time you saw focus around the 20th pick of an NBA draft? When Isaiah Thomas was selecting. It’s always been obvious

Last edited:
Daps
And using so called sources to convey opinions, when real journalists use them to report facts
Damn that's a good point.

Sources are for things like "the Lakers intend to trade X for Y + draft picks" or "Jerry Jones and Dak are still $10M apart on the contract."

SAS and some other talking heads will say "LeBron is upset with the guy that sells tacos down the street - based on my sources."

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
But they arent annoucing that they are prwcilllll

dude… I’ve been saying it since the late 80s. It started with the Rodman comment.

When was the first and only time you saw focus around the 20th pick of an NBA draft? When Isaiah Thomas was selecting. It’s always been obvious

I'm guessing because they don't want to give him more attention than he already gets, some listen to Stephen A and keep his word for everything he says. Stephon Marbury called him out before too.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Keep it a buck, the narrative around JB has been :mjpls: from Day 1. Remember there were execs who thought he was "too smart" for the NBA. :mjpls:

Sounds like some teams were scared to draft him because he's not the "shut up and dribble" type :mjpls:

Same reason why they're scared to market him :mjpls:
So all these posts, and it turns out "the source" was absolutely correct in what he said. The problem seems to be, why would SAS repeat it. But it also seems it's his job...

For example, if he never read off his phone and instead just read this report you posted, what would be the issue? Especially if he immediately followed it up with "I don't agree with it"

Seems the messenger is the problem but not the message

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Damn that's a good point.

Sources are for things like "the Lakers intend to trade X for Y + draft picks" or "Jerry Jones and Dak are still $10M apart on the contract."

SAS and some other talking heads will say "LeBron is upset with the guy that sells tacos down the street - based on my sources."
Exactly. What’s the point of unnamed sources if it’s an opinion? An opinion is something one should be able to respond to or discuss

barese

Pro
Daps
My favorite SAS video, from 2012:

From this segment you'd think that Cuban must have previously deep dived into Xs and Os like Lebron and JJ, because of some deep knowledge he got from the coaches?

No, he basically said that shooting 3s beats the zone:

According to SAS, Cuban knew that only because he's an owner with an access to talk to coaches...

How can they cover basketball and not know the basic way to beat the zone defense?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
My favorite SAS video, from 2012:

From this segment you'd think that Cuban must have previously deep dived into Xs and Os like Lebron and JJ, because of some deep knowledge he got from the coaches?

No, he basically said that shooting 3s beats the zone:

According to SAS, Cuban knew that only because he's an owner with an access to talk to coaches...

How can they cover basketball and not know the basic way to beat the zone defense?

SAS is such a dikksucking empty suit.

I forgot just how bad Skip was back in those days cartoonishly awful.

This is like when Jon Stewart when on CNN crossfire back in the day and ended their show by roasting Tucker Carlson and the other dem shill.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is it me or did Shay Shay turn into a neutured sucka after joining espn? His limp-wrist defense of 🦝 was cringe and made no sense!
He always been a down low c00n.

Used to do all that kekeying over lebron when he was at fox.

Shannon in his 50's. Show me five pictures of him standing next to a woman that aint work related?

But the nikka was running around with a whole gay hairdresser for what...at least a a year.

I can't fukk with him or Stephen A. They both just a bunch of hair saloon gossiping bytches. That's all they do all day. Put they lips right next to a mic cause they think its a dikk and be "girl i heard":wrist:

They even got Ochocinco doing it. I can't blame him to much though, Evelyn took every dollar he had when he headbutt her way back when.