Isiah Thomas checks Stephen A Smith for being a chatty patty

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Even worse is now he’s defending Aaron Rodgers in some of his viewpoints that he was initially criticizing Kyrie for years ago.
He is a stone cold c00n and I’m not one to throw that word around casually.

He shows you over and over by throwing c00n rocks and then hides his hands when called out.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The way this bytch ass clown uses “sources” is like he got his journalism degree from watching tv.

You use “sources” for matters that are of private nature. This is an opinion about someone’s character. You can’t just say “league sources” tell me that Luka is a bytch ass cracker. League sources tell me that Lebron is better than Kobe. :beli:

Someone needs to look into his so called sources, cause he always disagrees with them. Like he’s too much of a bytch to say it himself. “I’m not saying I agree but there is some merit to it”, “I’m not saying I agree but these are people with better knowledge on the matter than I have”
One of these days the somebody just need to come back at him like I got a source that say you was doing some freaky ass nikka shyt in the men’s bathroom last Saturday night. Sorry I can’t expose them tho :mjgrin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stephen A does too much sometimes. But that’s what he’s supposed to do, he needs ratings. But he should also expect for others to check him on his bullshyt.
Can't check on their bullshyt if they try and admit no wrongdoing everyone tries to call them out about it. He did the exact thing with the Max situation in getting upset that people kept speaking of someone the hasn't worked with for years nor has even spoke of him.

Hell, he was bold enough to go after the NAACP recently not once but twice when they called him out about his Trump comments.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Can't check on their bullshyt if they try and admit no wrongdoing everyone tries to call them out about it. He did the exact thing with the Max situation in getting upset that people kept speaking of someone the hasn't worked with for years nor has even spoke of him.

Hell, he was bold enough to go after the NAACP recently not once but twice when they called him out about his Trump comments.

I think he just likes attention since that’s basically his profession. All publicity is good publicity for media celebrities.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I remember when Screamin A. Smith tried to talk shyt on Glenn Robinson and went ducking that asswhooping. He's made far too much money on lying and talking shyt on athletes.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Keep it a buck, the narrative around JB has been :mjpls: from Day 1. Remember there were execs who thought he was "too smart" for the NBA. :mjpls:

Professional sports organizations are not a fertile ground for people who are both smart and not looking to fit into a traditional mold. Old-school coaches want conformity. It is a bigger deal in the more militarized operations of football teams (college and NFL), but plenty of NBA teams are not looking for guys who ask “why?” instead of “how high?” when told to jump.

Enter Cal’s Jaylen Brown, a likely top six pick in this NBA draft.

He’s already broken with tradition and not hired an agent to represent him on his first contract (the players’ union will do that for him) and that is just a piece of his personality. Marc Spears talks about it and with Brown in a fantastic piece at The Undefeated.

This is the kind of 19-year-old NBA draft prospect who, for instance, chooses to enter the draft without an agent, a young man who one NBA executive said could be deemed “too smart for the league....”

The NBA assistant general manager also said that Brown’s high level of intelligence and inquisitive nature could intimidate some general managers and coaches. He added that he is a good kid who “doesn’t fit the mold of a so-called basketball player.”

“He is an extremely intelligent kid,” the NBA assistant general manager said. “He took a graduate school class at Cal in his freshman year. He is a person who is inquisitive about everything. Because he is so smart, it might be intimidating to some teams. He wants to know why you are doing something instead of just doing it. I don’t think it’s bad, but it’s a form of questioning authority. It’s not malicious. He just wants to know what is going on. Old-school coaches don’t want guys that question stuff.”

I think this is the kind of teams should want in an organization, the kind they should seek out. I’m not a fan of blind allegiance. Honestly, if a coach can’t explain why he wants you do do a specific drill or run a certain action on the court, that’s on him. Everything should have a purpose.
Sounds like some teams were scared to draft him because he's not the "shut up and dribble" type :mjpls:

Same reason why they're scared to market him :mjpls: