Isiah Thomas checks Stephen A Smith for being a chatty patty

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jaylen Brown is marketable. Him and Tatum are a dynamic duo. Not individuals yet imo

SAS, Chris Broussard, and the rest of the talking head clowns always capping and claiming "SOURCES"

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Zeke been mentoring young NBA players and defending players in general for decades. Him standing on truth rubs certain people the wrong way. He’s not part of the, “Go along get along” gang, the brother isn’t a follower. People hate truth and receipts.

Bingo

The media especially ESPN will always side with Jordan even if there is clear evidence Jordan was at fault

Because the media will always side with the most popular and hope to keep doing business with a MJ or any other popular athlete

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Just heard the entire clip in its entirety…I don’t usually cape for Stephen A. but they clipped him and made it seem worse than it really was. He actually gave him some fair praise

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Zeke been mentoring young NBA players and defending players in general for decades. Him standing on truth rubs certain people the wrong way. He’s not part of the, “Go along get along” gang, the brother isn’t a follower. People hate truth and receipts.

It’s the reason why I was always a fan. Even as a player, he never shied away from truth. The attack on him trying to articulate
Rodman’s comments on race had him hated from that point forward by the racist media.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
What’s the end game of him even mentioning it then?
He’s reporting on what he’s heard:yeshrug:

I see where you’re coming from, it probably shouldn’t have been mentioned at all. But, he did offer some thoughts that countered the clip that everyone was offended by

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I think Brown has a bad PR team, tbh. Brown does seem way more charismatic than Tatum-- who to be fair, the league tried to get over but he just doesn't seem all that interesting of a guy.

Brown, is always good in interviews though. Hoping they win so he can get more opportunities.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude backpedaling when he gets pressed by Jaylen and Isiah :mjlol:

He tryna flip it cause he knows damn well he has no sources and pulled this out his ass for discussion. Nothing Stephen A does is journalism. He stopped being a journalist along time ago

This dude goes into detail breaking down Stephen A “journalism” :

He’s nothing but a paid off talking head hack at this point. Just sleep walks into his job and spews garbage all day

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This dude goes into detail breaking down Stephen A “journalism” :

He’s nothing but a paid off talking head hack at this point. Just sleep walks into his job and spews garbage all day

Didn't really disagree too much with anything here. I think once the journalism isn't the main thing for you you're not a journalist anymore more often than not.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
SA has to defend himself a lot lately because:

1. He speaks his feelings too much instead of reporting.

2. He’s a habitual line stepper

3. He can’t make up his mind if he wants to be a journalist or a hot take creator to get ESPN views. Can’t be both and not get called out.

3. He’s a narcissist.

4. He’s sensitive but insensitive to others.

5. Max Kellerman is “Blacker” than him :mjpls:

6. Tries to play both sides of the fence, which is a no no considering he’s a self proclaimed confrontational person.

7. He wants to be the OG all players look up to, but he ain’t it. His character is forced.

8. His heart is in the right place, but his mouth takes over, and his ego solidifies what his mouth says.

9. He’s a liar. Half truths are still full lies.

Last edited: