Isiah Thomas beefing with Michael Jordan until "i get my public apology. Im from West side Chicago"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Zeke still mad Mike ended his run :mjlol:

Be a footnote in someone’s career brehs
its significantly more apparent that MJ is mad that the pistons are the only basketball entity or person that doesn't kiss his ass eternally or view him as some god. You can't be mesmerized by someone who was someone you sonnned for years.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
MJ is a hoe for giving a fukk about that gesture for 30 fukkin years, when the celtics did the same thing the very year before to detroit. It wasn't a think until he wanted Detroit to be end the knee. Not gonna happen.

ZEKE AND RODMAN PULLED THAT HOE
shyt WITH LARRY BIRD
THE YR BEFORE ON SOME
SORE LOSER shyt.

TERRIBLE COMPARISON.

COMMON DENOMINATOR
IS ZEKE STAYED ON SOME HOE shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ZEKE AND RODMAN PULLED THAT HOE
shyt WITH LARRY BIRD
THE YR BEFORE ON SOME
SORE LOSER shyt.

TERRIBLE COMPARISON.

COMMON DENOMINATOR
IS ZEKE STAYED ON SOME HOE shyt.

The common denominator is that the pistons didn't get the respect they deserved as a powerhouse team of the era, when they went thru the celtics and the bulls repeatedly. Not unlike the 04 pistons for the record.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The common denominator is that the pistons didn't get the respect they deserved as a powerhouse team of the era, when they went thru the celtics and the bulls repeatedly. Not unlike the 04 pistons for the record.

ZEKES BOY MAGIC GOT HIM BANNED
FROM THE DREAM TEAM...

YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE THE COMMON
DENOMINATOR IS ZEKE STAYED ON SOME HOE shyt.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
zeke hates the goat cuz he made Isiah irrelevant in his own city & ended their flabby chapter, that a fact

I knew 3 of zeke nephews , kicked it at his brothers mark thomas house , HIS OWN BROTHER told me this. He respects the goats talent & always said mike was a bad mf but it’s a lil deeper than bulls vs pistons

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ZEKES BOY MAGIC GOT HIM BANNED
FROM THE DREAM TEAM...

YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE THE COMMON
DENOMINATOR IS ZEKE STAYED ON SOME HOE shyt.

The Bad boys went thru the celtics, the bulls, and ended the Lakers in their prime. Zeke didn't bow down and salute them dudes, and they throw shade on the pistons til this day :birdman:

till-this-day-loso.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its significantly more apparent that MJ is mad that the pistons are the only basketball entity or person that doesn't kiss his ass eternally or view him as some god. You can't be mesmerized by someone who was someone you sonnned for years.

That Michigan bias showing itself.

Zeke a lil nikka to MJ in his own city.

jordan+locker+cigar.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
zeke hates the goat cuz he made Isiah irrelevant in his own city & ended their flabby chapter, that a fact

I knew 3 of zeke nephews , kicked it at his brothers mark thomas house , HIS OWN BROTHER told me this. He respects the goats talent & always said mike was a bad mf but it’s a lil deeper than bulls vs pistons
That is definitely a big factor, can't deny that. Bird was a bigger deal in indiana even though Zeke won a natty at IU and Bird was at nothing ass Indiana State, and MJ for chicago. That part is undeniable. But Isiah not being mesmerized by the mythos of Michael Jordan and not bowing down like these other grown men is a huge factor on the other side.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Bad boys went thru the celtics, the bulls, and ended the Lakers in their prime. Zeke didn't bow down and salute them dudes, and they throw shade on the pistons til this day :birdman:

till-this-day-loso.gif

ZEKE STAYED ON SOME HOE shyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ZEKE STAYED ON SOME HOE shyt

WTF does that have to do with Michael Jordan :dahell: Jordan is petty and just wants another person to idolize him. Why is Jordan dedicating an whole hour of a documentary to disrespecting another brotha?