is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Lucifer and God and Jesus are probably the same thing.

How can Lucifer be the "light bearer", an information giver to Mankind (to put it briefly). And God be the Alpha and the Omega at the same time. Define that

Because the Alpha and Omega are the opposite of sides of the same shyt. So how can he be good and not bad at the same time? That's a "contradicting" term.

God is definitely real, but people think about him in the box he's put in.

Since God was lit up and smoke was everywhere everytime the Jews seen him then wouldn't that mean he bears light when he comes around (in a literal sense)? And since Jesus is "the way the truth and the light", wouldn't he be the same thing too?

Figuratively speaking. If I bring you to light about something and you use it. You can eventually burn yourself with it or the ones around you (hurt yourself and others). For example, the Businessman who's highly successful typically has a shytty relationship with his kids or exploits others for gain.

So on that note, wouldn't the Egyptians have come to light since they had all that Knowledge and did great things. Wouldn't it be possible for someone to have been gettin pimped to make things work, like maybe the Jews for example? And other nations who didn't know. Society as a whole hss always been pretty dumb

When you get too close to the light, too close to being God if you will (in a metaphorical sense). You can end up doin too much or hurtin yourself

Bruh knows his creation, he knows how we work. He didn't just give you a brain to think. He got the manual for it so he knows how it works and what it takes for it to do so. We all know we have a brain but we don't know it works because we didn't build it. Even a brain surgeon can only tell you so much. He might know the parts and how it functions. But he couldn't tell you specifically why what does Why, only how and where. You'll just get a guess or an "I don't know".

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's always funny and saddening to see black people so quick to hate and call the practices of our ancestors "satanic". And immediately after this, they cling tight to religion given to them by their slave master

It shows how successful white people have been at brainwashing us; and it shows that deep down that these black people believe their ancestors were uncivilized, and deep down they are actually glad that massa 'civilized us' and gave us Christianity.

It's funny how, right after talking down on their ancestors practices, they go in another thread to talk about "how white people are the devil" , or "how white people are the problem in the world". They remember how whites raped, murdered, and tortured our ancestors for entertainment.......But they are still quick to cling to the religion white people gave them.

They are quick to forget that, when white people set out to brainwash and control the African slaves, it was the SAME RELIGION that they gave them. When whites wouldn't let them read books to get smarter, They still insisted on teaching the bible!

If this religion was meant to liberate your mind, body, or soul; then why was it given to you by the same person who wanted to control you?

I've had fools literally tell me that slavery was a part of God's plan to introduce us to christ. Then they try and get deep and use the fictitious biblical example of Joseph being sold off into slavery by his brothers in Egypt who then later turned out to be the second ruler when he got older....therefore they claim the slavemasters supposedly thought that christianity would be a controlling tool when it actually gave us a way into "salvation". :snoop:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
And look at Haiti now :sas2::mjlol:
Be so envious of white people that you tell black people to go to Satan for power like that ever ends well, brehs. :childplease::smh:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
from the way i look it, lucifer gives you want you want not what you need. what you want may not be inherently good for you. the scriptures says his job is to taint you so you can be dragged to hell with him
no, Lucifer doesn't give you anything but knowledge. The only reason why God is the good guy is because he literally can't loose, he's an egotistical tyrant. Lucifer just wants individualism which is why the peoplewho worship him are retarded. That is LITERALLY the opposite of his ideals. He don't want to people to be followers, he wants everybody to be their own god and stop looking for 1 person to lead you. And hell or at least the modern version didn't pop up until the medieval times in cacland. IMO, we are in hell right now.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Be so envious of white people that you tell black people to go to Satan for power like that ever ends well, brehs. :childplease::smh:
Haiti got screwed due to being embargoed and countries around the world basically boycotting their goods.

They had nothing to lose when they fought for their freedom so it was easy to go all out against their oppressors.

Their use of voudon and dependence on a higher power to propel them through the hard times of the war helped to sustain their soul. However I don't feel it was the driving force. It's only so long you can take being abused continuously. Eventually you will find a way to lash out and when you taste freedom it's a wrap.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If it gives you powers beyond what a man can naturally do it is satanic in my opinion. And what I am saying does not just apply to things such as voodoo I'm also referring to how people think they can heal others. And I know some Christians believe they can do that

:mjlol: You will not survive our times, lady.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
islam was present in the 1200s in west africa before cac enslavers came, mansa musa went to mecca and back all the way from mali

Arabs enslaved us too, while some Afrikan states adopted Islam voluntarily, only about 20-22% of the slaves in the Atlantic trade were Muslim, most were taken to South America anyways.

Besides, why adopt a religion used by Arabs to castrate, rape, whitewash and destroy our people? Those sand cacs still own brothers in the ME and call us abeed over here.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
be a retard brehs.

Not know that Satan is a good guy and is just another angel like Michael and Gabriel brehs

. Get Satan and Lucifer confused brehs.

Believe cac lies about your ancestor religion brehs .

Be white washed brehs.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Something people don't seem to grasp is that the Bible was originally written in Hebrew and then translated later on. Not in Egyptian, not in Ethiopian, nowhere the folks you probably related to were

But none of you speak Hebrew or know how all of the meanings behind the words were defined or the context of em.

And on top of that, some of it was lost in translation and tweaked when it happened. In another language your ancestors didn't speak either

By believing the definition of the word as you think it is and not how they defined it. You make the mistake of assuming that because you think you readin something about something. It probably means something else

I know im od'in on this language shyt but it's true. The Religion Dependents don't want to hear you because they don't know how to process something that's made for your emotional comfort. Just like how the body needs rest, the mind needs emotional support

They don't wanna disturb that because they don't know anything other than that or how to process it. So in their heads you're trying to take a good feeling from them, but really you just be tryna talk about the what is and the what aints about something so dear to their hart

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This funny but me and my wife got into this last winter. We have a shrine set up with certain deieties that I won't name and ancestor items that they loved such as butterscotch candy water wine etc... house energy is beautiful and we also feed and write letters to the universe under trees.

Yall better get on that spritual shyt it's real out here and it's going to get worst according to my spritual advisor.

Also place an egg in a container with water and place it in hidden corners of your house to suck the negative energy and possible beings away from your property. In 7 days dump the water and egg far away from your property.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No.
No religious or spiritual beliefs help in anything.
All they do is cloud judgement.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why should I believe in any of this? You tellING people to turn from one religion to the next
They think because one has Black origins while the other has Middle-Eastern origins that the Black one will endow them with something special.
Its ridiculous.
While I fully support shedding White influence in most facets of life. Switching from wine and bread to slaughtering a goat and burning incense won't make your life any better. Or help this miserable condition we're currently in.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll kno wmy position on this

AYÏBOBOOOOO!!!!!!!! :blessed:

Worship white Jesus and Mohamed all you want. Vodou is the only religion that is undeniably ours and that the white man still fears enough to not even bother claiming/stealing.

Know your roots, f@ggots. Stop trying to be fukkin Egyptians and sh!t or traveling to Mecca. Get in line and head to Benin, clowns.
legba_veve1.jpg
this is true :jbhmm: