is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They had to because Muslims only traded with other Muslims. At least according to Dr. Van sertima. Even still the religion of the Rog from Mali is sort of like gnosticism so some of them didn't have far to go.

How does that address what me and @CashmereEsquire said? And I'm sure about "Muslims only trading with other Muslims", when Muslims traded with Europeans(who were not Muslim) products like spice. And it wasn't like Africans from the Ghana empire(who at the time were just starting to see Islamic) were deeply dependent on Muslims to the point of needing to convert to Islam considering Ghana(and other Sahelian West African states) at the time controlled most of the worlds gold.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How does that address what me and @CashmereEsquire said? And I'm sure about "Muslims only trading with other Muslims", when Muslims traded with Europeans(who were not Muslim) products like spice. And it wasn't like Africans from the Ghana empire(who at the time were just starting to see Islamic) were deeply dependent on Muslims to the point of needing to convert to Islam considering Ghana(and other Sahelian West African states) at the time controlled most of the worlds gold.
I stand corrected.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Buzzzzz off!
Don't come at me with foolishness for absolutely no reason breh
So we gonna pretend like the majority of Christians aren't lying hypocrites and black churches aren't full of sodomites :dame:

Assuming you're one of the few who follow the Bible, will you be celebrating the feast of dedication this year :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Buzzzzz off!
Don't come at me with foolishness for absolutely no reason breh

It's not foolishness it's a fact. Most Christians are hypocrites and don't follow the Bible.

For example, did you keep the Sabbath holy this weekend? That's one of the 10 commandments that 99% of Christians break every week.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Oa0KM3W.png

nAwR4TQ.png

rvElJ9X.png

Shcip6v.png

DgYvZf3.png

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/were-the-haitian-revolutionaries-satanists.429512/#post-19232210