is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Black people aren't special.

They're not? How did they create booming societies like black wallstreet and rosewood if they werent? How are they still standing despite of 300-400 years of attempted genocide against them?

The answer for any oppressed people is to kill their oppressors.

:mjlol: How you gonna kill drones breh? You think if yall bucked, they'd send soldiers to fight yall? :snoop:

We are fkd cause ppl wanna look past the obvious and end up trying all sorts of ridiculous mirace cures up to and including voodoo now. :francis:

Just pick up a rock.

Breh, you're not going to "kill" your oppressors who have the media, guns, technology, and escape routes in their hands. What yall got? You got the 40 on you? The K? The 9?? They have drones lol. All your guns, numbers, gangs, homies etc... goes out the window just with that alone...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
White people have conspired for centuries to ruin Haiti. From France's indemnity to Clinton rigging the election for Martelly.

Thanks for making my point. So much for voodoo "freeing them" when their oppressors are at their necks whenever they step out of line...

White men at the Council of Nicea created the Bible which is why the Gospel of Judas, Thomas and Mary Magdalene aren't there. Duhhh
:mjlol:

:mjlol:The Council of Nicea was about DOCTRINE (is Jesus God? Why did he come?) not about biblical canon . Thats how I know most of yall brehs just talking out the ass about the bible. And those in power laugh because they have you believing that it wasnt YOUR ancestors that wrote it ESPECIALLY for you.

So as I said, what the bible ACTUALLY says vs what the white man teaches and has historically taught blacks, are two different things.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
There is an explanation for Haiti's troubles if you want one. The ritual preformed in Haiti created something called an Egrgori. This is a gestalt of usually vengeful spirits created by bloodshed and fules spells cast ususlly ones of reprisal. It isn't relegated to just African spiritual systems. All spell craft has it. The initiator of the Egrgori has to banish the spirits after they have helped complete their task. Problem was they killed the initiator Deslines before he had the chance to. So they still have it hanging over them.

Breh, Haiti is and will be in trouble till they figure out WHY they were in trouble in the first place. Like you, (assuming you're black) they can read Deuteronomy 28 for that answer...

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Thanks for making my point. So much for voodoo "freeing them" when their oppressors are at their necks whenever they step out of line...

:mjlol:The Council of Nicea was about DOCTRINE (is Jesus God? Why did he come?) not about biblical canon . Thats how I know most of yall brehs just talking out the ass about the bible. And those in power laugh because they have you believing that it wasnt YOUR ancestors that wrote it ESPECIALLY for you.

So as I said, what the bible ACTUALLY says vs what the white man teaches and has historically taught blacks, are two different things.

Believe in the myths of Hebrews as your own. This is among the saddest expressions of internalized c00nery I've yet seen :ehh:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Breh, Haiti is and will be in trouble till they figure out WHY they were in trouble in the first place. Like you, (assuming you're black) they can read Deuteronomy 28 for that answer...

Why do you think the God of an evil race which killed millions of Africans over centuries will save Black people?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Anyone who believes Vodou is the reason for the current state of Haiti most likely has a IQ below 70. It was a combination of many things for the reason why Haiti is in its current state. Outsiders like the West(especially America/French) trying to destabilize the country, hell they didnt even recognize Haiti as a country to begin with and essential blocked trade with! The obvious French reparation. Haitian leaders betraying each other and the mulatto elite selling Haiti out.

Even still most people who don't know jack about Haitian history don't realize that Haiti for much of the early 20th century was actually a stable country and more developed than Jamaica.

It was only until the 60s where we had dictators like Papa Doc who caused a massive brain drain and his son stealing millions from the treasury. Ever since then we have piss poor after piss poor leaders. Like we are seeing.

So blaming Voduism for how Haiti is today again is idiotic. Especially considering most Haitians today are Catholic!!!

I wasnt blaming voodoo for Haiti's state of affairs. Just pointing out that looking at Haiti today, it doesnt seem like voodoo helped much in the LONG RUN of things. Sure it may (or may not) have in the short run, but long term what did it do? Euros are still at their neck. They're still not free. They're still being oppressed. So why would I, an objective viewer, see that and STILL think voodoo is the way to turn?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I wasnt blaming voodoo for Haiti's state of affairs. Just pointing out that looking at Haiti today, it doesnt seem like voodoo helped much in the LONG RUN of things. Sure it may (or may not) have in the short run, but long term what did it do? Euros are still at their neck. They're still not free. They're still being oppressed. So why would I, an objective viewer, see that and STILL think voodoo is the way to turn?

So you would have preferred the continuation of chattel slavery in Haiti. Naturally, the promotion of Christianity equals the promotion of Black oppression. Brehs, it's so obvious.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Is voodoo the answer?" fukking stupid thread. Black people have some serious, real problems and you guys want to talk about some hocus pocus abra kadabra bullshyt.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Believe in the myths of Hebrews as your own. This is among the saddest expressions of internalized c00nery I've yet seen :ehh:

Breh just skated around his obviously false position of "da white man put da bible togetha!!!" at the council of nicea with such precision and accuracy. Touche breh, touche :mjpls:

In all reality, yea you were wrong. The white man didnt put the bible together at the council of nicea. As well, the bible that the JewISH say speaks of them, matches the black experience in America to a T. Just google it for yourself, and when you see all the connections there are to make, come back and answer the question of why the JewISH people, who seem to be in alot of the high positions in this world (check the NBA owners for examples), are holding a book that matches the experiences of blacks in America who do not seem to know their own heritage at all. So a book says the Israelites will lose their heritage like blacks lost theirs after being enslaved in the Americas. Check. The book says the Israelites will be taken to a foreign land on slave ships. Check. The book says the Israelites will have rods of iron placed on their necks. Check. NONE of these three things have happened to the people who today, say the book speaks about them (the JewISH). And ironically, the book also says that there are a group of pretenders SAYING they are Jews but arent.

You read this (well you didnt EVER read this now did you) and you're STILL confused about who the REAL Israelites are? :snoop: