is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Breh just skated around his obviously false position of "da white man put da bible togetha!!!" at the council of nicea with such precision and accuracy. Touche breh, touche :mjpls:

In all reality, yea you were wrong. The white man didnt put the bible together at the council of nicea. As well, the bible that the JewISH say speaks of them, matches the black experience in America to a T. Just google it for yourself, and when you see all the connections there are to make, come back and answer the question of why the JewISH people, who seem to be in alot of the high positions in this world (check the NBA owners for examples), are holding a book that matches the experiences of blacks in America who do not seem to know their own heritage at all. So a book says the Israelites will lose their heritage like blacks lost theirs after being enslaved in the Americas. Check. The book says the Israelites will be taken to a foreign land on slave ships. Check. The book says the Israelites will have rods of iron placed on their necks. Check. NONE of these three things have happened to the people who today, say the book speaks about them (the JewISH). And ironically, the book also says that there are a group of pretenders SAYING they are Jews but arent.

You read this (well you didnt EVER read this now did you) and you're STILL confused about who the REAL Israelites are? :snoop:

Lol. What are you talking about? Are you a Hebrew Israelite?

Deny your heritage by claiming that African-Americans are Semites, brehs. :mjlol:

Do yourself a favour and start researching the ACTUAL religions of your ancestors: Ife, Odinani, Vodun, Nkisi worship

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why do you think the God of an evil race which killed millions of Africans over centuries will save Black people?

:snoop: Breh, you need to see the picture. YOU have a problem understanding. Just because YOU dont understand something, doesnt mean theres something wrong with that "something".

So again, the "God" you're referring to is YOUR "God". And your "God" long ago, made a deal with your ancestors that if they obeyed, they would be "blessed" to the extent the "illuminati" is. If they disobeyed, they'd be in the position the blacks are in and have been for the last 400 years. He also said, that if they were to EVER, recognize their and their ancestors wickedness, turn back and repent, and to start following HIM (not the BS christianity the white man is teaching) that their oppression would be lifted. But everytime we tell one of the dumb brehs, they start foaming at the mouth talking about "but dats da white man's religion!!" as if because the white man NOW holds America that that means it was originally his as well

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
it always makes me :jbhmm: when people who read the same bible argue about a different god. ya'll reading the same book about the same people.

but this is interesting none the less so continue on

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:snoop: Breh, you need to see the picture. YOU have a problem understanding. Just because YOU dont understand something, doesnt mean theres something wrong with that "something".

So again, the "God" you're referring to is YOUR "God". And your "God" long ago, made a deal with your ancestors that if they obeyed, they would be "blessed" to the extent the "illuminati" is. If they disobeyed, they'd be in the position the blacks are in and have been for the last 400 years. He also said, that if they were to EVER, recognize their and their ancestors wickedness, turn back and repent, and to start following HIM (not the BS christianity the white man is teaching) that their oppression would be lifted. But everytime we tell one of the dumb brehs, they start foaming at the mouth talking about "but dats da white man's religion!!" as if because the white man NOW holds America that that means it was originally his as well

Do you think God is Ras Tafari Haile Selassie?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually nevermind. Can't believe I'm participating in this conversation.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lol. What are you talking about?

The same thing. You know? How you're trying to skate around the fact that "da white man" absolutely did NOT choose what goes into the bible at the council of Nicea? You purposefully ignoring this incorrect statement you gave shows that you're not about any truth other than the one you WANT to believe.

Deny your heritage by claiming that African-Americans are Semites, brehs. :mjlol:

You dont have a heritage past slavery remember?

Do yourself a favour and start researching the ACTUAL religions of your ancestors: Ife, Odinani, Vodun, Nkisi worship

I rather worship the Creator than creations so I'll have to pass on the BS you're offering....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You are correct like right answers, friend. We have God. Why do we need disgraced angels and tormented spirits to guide us down a path that we know is nit righteous. God will destroy our enemies, in time so why take vengeance into our own hands when God is the Supreme vigilante.

All things come from one source. Go to the boss instead of the Dojas, because otherwise, it's so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Believe you're Jews and follow a god that allowed u to go into slavery brehs

Be too slow to realize that those in power are holding a book that doesnt match them or their historical experience as a people while you as a black man (I assume) has no heritage past slavery brehs....

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Let the white man be so successful in telling his lies to you that you reject your heritage and your only way (as a community) to move up out of the oppression you've failed at moving up out of brehs....

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Be too slow to realize that those in power are holding a book that doesnt match them or their historical experience as a people while you as a black man (I assume) has no heritage past slavery brehs....

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Let the white man be so successful in telling his lies to you that you reject your heritage and your only way (as a community) to move up out of the oppression you've failed at moving up out of brehs....
Follow a god that causes you to serve thine enemies in the land thou knowest not brehs

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Follow a god that causes you to serve thine enemies in the land thou knowest not brehs

Refuse to believe that your ancestors made an agreement with the Creator that if they obeyed Him the would be blessed in all walks of life but if tjeu disobeyed they would be put through the EXACT punishment blacks have gotten and are getting in America brehs....