Is tonight the night? Pistons losing streak watch thread (Update: tonight was the night!)

Does the streak end tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rockets goin be the team to give up the victory to Detroit. I can just feel it :francis: no Dillon, no Jabari, no Tari . Our defense been ass recently. Green goin get benched in the 4th for Aaron Holiday. Watch these suckas lose to Silas:sadcam: or even goin watch that game.
Nah it’s gonna be the Raptors. I know my team…

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Even though they lost, this was one of the Pistons best games I've seen.
Ivey was balling tonight. He's figuring some things out and is constantly trying to get downhill now. He earned his spot in the starting rotation and hopefully Monty starts to figure out more ways to get him going. They also finally put Bojan at the 4. The team doesn't have enough shooting to have him out there with two bigs.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Even though they lost, this was one of the Pistons best games I've seen.
Ivey was balling tonight. He's figuring some things out and is constantly trying to get downhill now. He earned his spot in the starting rotation and hopefully Monty starts to figure out more ways to get him going. They also finally put Bojan at the 4. The team doesn't have enough shooting to have him out there with two bigs.

Ivey just needs to chill :whoa:

Breh is too reckless.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They got the Jazz, Rockets, Spurs and Raptors in their way from reaching 40 straight L's.

If they don't get one of those though, it may very well be 50 straight L's because their schedule ramps up after the 2nd Houston game.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Cade gas tank still suspect and i was second guessing him a few weeks ago. But he done turned it up a notch. This losing might be good for him in long run. Learning to tighten up and play with sense of urgency every night. Surround him with shooters and he’ll be a star

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Ivey just needs to chill :whoa:

Breh is too reckless.
I hear you, but they are so bad most of the time in the half court. He's so explosive, so pushing the ball before the defense gets set makes sense. Otherwise the defense just packs the paint and dares them to shoot.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
That game showed why Monty should be fired. They are a horrible team but they should not be losing 28 fukking games in a row. His rotations are abysmal.

Monty the Zack Snyder of the NBA. Zack got some hot movies. Monty got some Coach of the Year awards. Both had loved ones from their immediate family die. Snyder needs an editor to reel his shyt in. Monty needs an assistant to help him with the rotations and to tell him when to call a timeout. Both have failed with big-time budgets: Snyder with Justice League and Monty with the Suns and all their talent. Both are well liked by their peers and keep getting chances. Snyder can make his Snyder Cut and multiple Netflix movies and tease another Snyder Cut while Monty gets to be the highest paid coach in the league. :ohhh:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Rockets goin be the team to give up the victory to Detroit. I can just feel it :francis: no Dillon, no Jabari, no Tari . Our defense been ass recently. Green goin get benched in the 4th for Aaron Holiday. Watch these suckas lose to Silas:sadcam: or even goin watch that game.
No Dillion damn they losing

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
They need to trade for a big. How they gonna handle Embiid or Giannis/Lopez?

This a casual take right here. Have you been living under a rock? Lopez is a non factor vs the Celtics and Giannis shoot his worst FG% vs The Celtics so does Joel Embiid, add Bam Adebayo in there too.

One thing in common. Al”Dominik Hasek” Horford aka the DOMI-NATOR🇩🇴🇩🇴🇩🇴

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

NBA is so narrative based. I rock with Cade and he is gonna be a good one but Bill CONSISTENTLY hates on young players putting up numbers on bad teams. You would’ve thought Book piped his wife how he used to talk about him. But for Cade it’s different? This pistons team is gonna be the worst team in basketball history. He gotta keep that same energy