Is this what the average fatherless household looks like?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If they were sooooooooooo :pachaha:successful in Jamaica, why did your mother flee Jamaica? LoL šŸ˜†

It was her nursing school that offered her to go to America. She became a RN and became the director of Nursing (first black woman at her hospital) in less than 20 years after coming here. So you think that black immigrants are worse than white supremacists?

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
The mother kept agitating the girl unfortunately. A lot of what the daughter was saying was out of hurt. But she was referencing the mother complaining about not having a man in her life or a 2 parent household. Sounded pretty genuine.

Maybe it's because I actually work with the youth but they all made the situation much worse than it had to be. Someone needed to just spend a bit more time letting her energy drop and keeping the mother away and shutting the fukk up.

She's agitated. We all say crazy shyt especially if the agitation is high. There was a point where she stopped talking the crazy shyt and was much more reasonable but when she was leaving the mother kept arguing with her taunting her.

The grandfather was useless here unfortunately. I've dealt with grandfather's like him before.

The break from the tears to say "shut the fukk up white bytch" at the 24 min mark had me :russ:

The officers weren't bad.

Girl damn near manic.

Shes not a single mother yet...that's a positive. If she gets a good mentor she can grow from this. Someone who tells her she ain't on shyt but doesn't hold this shyt against her.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That girl wasnā€™t bout to do shyt, calling the cops on another black person is damn near like a death sentence, especially when not needed.
I been frustrated like her and left , next thing I know is police looking for me cause I'm missing :beli:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It was her nursing school that offered her to go to America. She became a RN and became the director of Nursing (first black woman at her hospital) in less than 20 years after coming here. So you think that black immigrants are worse than white supremacists?

That does not make sense, why would you mother leave a successful life in Jamaica and go to another country she knows nothing about to start over from scratch.

Also, in your own words your father probably has children before he meet you mom lol, just like your mother's father. The cycle of fatherless families is in your bloodline....bombaclat lol

Your folks still together after your pops did the cheating? :dwillhuh:

shyt, my pops probably had kids before he met my mom back in the 70s. I probably have mad brothers and sisters I never met before. :manny:

shyt, my mother's father had 3 women outside of his wife, and his wife didn't say shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That does not make sense, why would you mother leave a successful life in Jamaica and go to another country she knows nothing about to start over from scratch.

Also, in your own words your father probably has children before he meet you mom lol, just like your mother's father. The cycle of fatherless families is in your bloodline....bombaclat lol

So you ignored that her nursing school OFFERED her a ride to America. In a high paying profession, at that. :beli:

But you on your Uncle Ruckus shyt and hate blacks more than CACs. :mjpls:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
So you ignored that her nursing school OFFERED her a ride to America. In a high paying profession, at that. :beli:

But you on your Uncle Ruckus shyt and hate blacks more than CACs. :mjpls:

I did not know your father was a White Skinned Jamacian
full

100% yard man. My father looks nearly white, but call him a Cac or a Hispanic, and he be like "rassclott, mi dun you" :demonic: . My mom's dark skinned.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I did not know your father was a White Skinned Jamacian

:mjpls:

Did I ever call my race anything outside of being black? Yes or No.

You on the other hand, believe anything that Tariq tells you to. Even the "FBA's are the Native Americans" BS. Stay hateful of blacks from abroad while CACs laugh at you and press you and you do nothing in return.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:

Did I ever call my race anything outside of being black? Yes or No.

You on the other hand, believe anything that Tariq tells you to. Even the "FBA's are the Native Americans" BS. Stay hateful of blacks from abroad while CACs laugh at you and press you and you do nothing in return.

FBA are native to America, FBA's we built this county of America from scratch. FBA's built the most successful and most powerful country in the world and that is why you family had to flee Jamaica to come to America and your mad at that.

3LTlMi.gif

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This is just nature. Has nothing to do with rap.

The only difference is way back before rap and rock.
Women would die or be poor if she didn't choose the successful man that she really didn't want to be with.

She was basically force by the way life is naturally to choose better men
Rap music is Black people real religion.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
FBA are native to America, FBA's we built this county of America from scratch. FBA's built the most successful and most powerful country in the world and that is why you family had to flee Jamaica to come to America and your mad at that.

3LTlMi.gif

So you built the white man's vision of an economy, and not hold them accountable? I thought that FBA was holding all white people accountable. :mjpls:

But you scared of the police and KKK, but take your anger on black folks from outside the US?

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
I know single mothers just like this lady

1. My girl sister son whos 18 and lives with her, just be dogging her, taking money from her and sheā€™ll call the cops on him but he ends up back at her houseā€¦ I ask my girl what about his father.. his father doesnā€™t have a car, doesnā€™t work and doesnā€™t see his son.

So i was like heā€™s just going to follow his dad footstep.. also the mom usually out here chasing men around and trying to live a hotgirl summer

2. Another chick i know and grew up with daughter be dogging her mom out, saying i see why daddy left you, i see why u donā€™t have a man and constantly chasing after street dudes

And there are other women i know who canā€™t control they kids and they all have the same thing in commonā€¦ the fathers are shytty dudes

Texkmot2446

Rookie
Daps
I watched the whole video. In one part the girl says the fight started because she wanted to talk to her mom about her and her dad going to Bermuda, and the mom said she didn't want to talk about that. So her dad is around and in her life. This girl just has mental problems.