Is this what the average fatherless household looks like?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I've seen what a true fatherless house, ran by women that was proposed by people like her and that one guy who always simps for hoes on here suggested. Trust me even the women in these houses wish they had a man around. A household led and ran by women is guaranteed chaos.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
as a kid::damn:"WHY?! PLEASE DONT TELL HIM! I'LL STOP!!"

as a teenager: :whoa:"whoa lets not get too carried away. i'll clean my room and take the garbage out."

as a grown man: :lupe: "i think i can take this flabby head. she aint gon say shyt"

:mjgrin:
EuJs_pnXcAYlVnX.jpg:large
If we're being honest GOOD stepfathers are doing a big service to the community at large by molding better men. They should be given props to be honest rather than clowned but on the other hand the fact they even need to exist in the first place is an issue. Why is the biological father if alive not being shamed into taking care of his kids? Why is the mother choosing irresponsible men? All this looks based choosing is an issue we don't wanna address...

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Guarantee this broad will get knocked up soon and when tariq say he’s not going to be around, she’ll be begging mama to move back in

Little ho don’t work, eating and sleeping for free, dog fukking up the house and guarantee the phone in mama name..

Let this Be a lesson for u new women out here,, get to know a man, get married and then have kids…

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

I saw this one…this lil bih needs a billy club to the back of the head for the disrespect in grown folk house and some horse tranquilizer afterwards for all that acting out. You can tell she crazy as shyt and problematic. Talmbout please don’t send me back to the institution….thats where you belong ya dumb bih..

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If we're being honest GOOD stepfathers are doing a big service to the community at large by molding better men. They should be given props to be honest rather than clowned but on the other hand the fact they even need to exist in the first place is an issue. Why is the biological father if alive not being shamed into taking care of his kids? Why is the mother choosing irresponsible men? All this looks based choosing is an issue we don't wanna address...
As a childless man with a vasectomy I want to add my two cents. You asked why don't we shame absentee biological fathers? That's erroneous because people do talk shyt about black fathers not in their kids lives. Black dads up until fairly recently were always talked about. Now with these male podcasts it's coo to talk shyt about single moms too.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These single parent homes are the byproducts of the 94 Crime Bill by Joe Biden and Bill Clinton

It's actually the Crack Era from Iran Contra, thanks to Ronald Reagan. Crime Bill of 1994 was a desperate response to that, but you NEVER talk about Ronald Reagan at a negative light. I wonder why?? :mjpls:

Crack is why fatherlessness skyrocketed in the black community, as well as stemming other dysfunctions like the "real nikka" movement, lack of trust in the black community, and embracing anti intellectualism at a mass level.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That slum ass stripper bytch for white dikk really made that quote in a thread
And yall let this gump ass bytch Cha Cha Slide with no resistance
Ain’t no way yall the men yall say yall are off this internet
Just ain’t no way

She gets protected by mods that want bedwench p*ssy with a fake butt and anti black male stances.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Exactly fatherless does not mean no positive male role model. Lot of guys have grandfathers, uncles, brothers, cousins etc. That step up and act as positive influences on how a grown man is supposed to behave. Problem is these fatherless men that have crashout/negative role model uncles, grandfathers, cousins or no role model at all.

Some of these people have never seen a man get up and go to work everyday or talk ahout paying bills and providing for their family. If your uncle is a pimp and your older cousin is a blood and your grandfather was a heroin addict. Statistically speaking how are you supposed to turn out?

But a broke bum but caring father who is around still better than no father cuz he gonna want what's best for his kids and try to get them to where he couldn't go.

Those men that get shamed for having a 9-5 and having kids and paying bills because they are 'boring' nowadays :snoop:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
As a childless man with a vasectomy I want to add my two cents. You asked why don't we shame absentee biological fathers? That's erroneous because people do talk shyt about black fathers not in their kids lives. Black dads up until fairly recently were always talked about. Now with these male podcasts it's coo to talk shyt about single moms too.

This. Black men have been shamed so much that we’ve become the stereotype for deadbeats despite being the most involved fathers out of every race.

These YouTube shows and podcasts put the spotlight on single mothers and exposed them.
Single-Mom.png

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So that's my point basically the question he asked IMO was flawed because people do in fact talk shyt about them dudes.
This. Black men have been shamed so much that we’ve become the stereotype for deadbeats despite being the most involved fathers out of every race.

These YouTube shows and podcasts put the spotlight on single mothers and exposed them.
Single-Mom.png

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I mean the men in the father's circle. The loud voices are always about the ones who ain't doing shyt so much so that we ignore the dads who are. But that comes when the community isn't allowed to shape shape own narrative. Which is another thread in and of itself