Is this what the average fatherless household looks like?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If we're being honest GOOD stepfathers are doing a big service to the community at large by molding better men. They should be given props to be honest rather than clowned but on the other hand the fact they even need to exist in the first place is an issue. Why is the biological father if alive not being shamed into taking care of his kids? Why is the mother choosing irresponsible men? All this looks based choosing is an issue we don't wanna address...

So like these biological father's friends and family? Birds of a feather I imagine. Most people hang with similar or like minded people. If he's not active in his kids life, i imagine is friends aren't either and then family would be somewhat paradoxical because if he's around his family he's not an absentee father.

True they probably cut off or limit contact with the people who will get on them about that. Or they don't hold themselves accountable and blame it on someone else. I know there's actual cases where the mother keeps the child from the father but I'm talking actual deadbeats.
We also gotta discuss the women who keep the father out their children's lives to actively spite them as well
This is a politically incorrect answer and larger factor than people account for or give weight to.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Just a quick side note that I see u nikkaz ain't talking about.

You see the grandfather... he is all of u nikkaz.
The symbol of the sucka, the soft man, the simp, the crash test dummy, the no back bone man, the white knight, the father who step up... Etc.
I can keep going
Just simply Not respected and being used.

This video is a great case study

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
That’s a sad situation for that young lady and her mother.

Grandfather just sitting there helpless. That sucks all around. Men not being responsible fathers hurts so many not just the children the whole family unit, and in turn, the community.
Agree, I couldn't finish when she was arrested, feel bad for all involved

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Rappers and street dudes made the average working class Black men seem lame and boring. Sadly many of our women love the excitement and the thrill of edgy men. Sadly many of our edgy men don't make good fathers.

This is just nature. Has nothing to do with rap.

The only difference is way back before rap and rock.
Women would die or be poor if she didn't choose the successful man that she really didn't want to be with.

She was basically forced by the way life is naturally to choose better men

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is just nature. Has nothing to do with rap.

The only difference is way back before rap and rock.
Women would die or be poor if she didn't choose the successful man that she really didn't want to be with.

She was basically force by the way life is naturally to choose better men
Nah, rap culture definitely plays a role. Black women didn’t view responsible, blue collar men as lame before rap started.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It's actually the Crack Era from Iran Contra, thanks to Ronald Reagan. Crime Bill of 1994 was a desperate response to that, but you NEVER talk about Ronald Reagan at a negative light. I wonder why?? :mjpls:

Crack is why fatherlessness skyrocketed in the black community, as well as stemming other dysfunctions like the "real nikka" movement, lack of trust in the black community, and embracing anti intellectualism at a mass level.

Brother your from Jamaica....Your whole country is know for single parent homes and paternity fraud.....but your in FBA business....go fix your country you fled from.

In you own words, my grandfather was a cheater and produced multiple single parent homes you clown lol:

shyt, my mother's father had 3 women outside of his wife, and his wife didn't say shyt.

Also here is a post of me talking shyt about Ronald Regan:
It's crazy how nikkas skip past racist ass Ronald Reagan for putting the 1986 Crack Law into place and automatically put the blame on Black people :skip:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
After watching that video.... I had to have a drink.
And started googling vasectomy prices

d6peFhJl.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah, rap culture definitely plays a role. Black women didn’t view responsible, blue collar men as lame before rap started.

Bruh.. they always have.
Ur just talking about the right for women to say it out loud now my guy.

Ur confusing the fact that our society and culture was different for women back then and they didn't do certain things or sat certain things because it was acceptable.

Women have always wanted to be with the bad boy and have babies by him.
They just couldn't say it or do it.
Cause It just so happens them nikkaz are usually broke and are bad partners.

Now women don't need the "lame", she can gosje her own money and fck all the dumb "real nikkaz" she wants.

I told nikkaz before that this is secretly what women's rights is all about. Wanting to fck who they want to fck.
So they need "equal" pay to facilitate that. And to be able to abort all the kids that don't want

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Brother your from Jamaica....Your whole country is know for single parent homes and paternity fraud.....but your in FBA business....go fix your country you fled from.

In you own words, my grandfather was a cheater and produced multiple single parent homes you clown lol:

Also here is a post of me talking shyt about Ronald Regan:

My mother's father was around for all of his biological children, put all of them to trade school or college, and became legit success of their own.

Crack era of the 80s did fukk up more people than that 94 crime bill ever did. That is historic fact.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
My mother's father was around for all of his biological children, put all of them to trade school or college, and became legit success of their own.

Crack era of the 80s did fukk up more people than that 94 crime bill ever did. That is historic fact.

If they were sooooooooooo :pachaha:successful in Jamaica, why did your mother flee Jamaica? LoL 😆