::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bad things

Clippers turning into likely trade partners
I'm done with the JB trade. I never wanted to give up Bam or a 1st round pick and it seems like they want both thus why Im firmly agains it :camby:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Should i go ahead and make the season thread?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Primetime21 , McGruder bout to win you over because he doing it all.

‘Throwing oops to Bam, finishing with floaters and reverses, knocking down threes, running the PnR, and running the offense’

:blessed:

For the minimum :blessed:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

‘Throwing oops to Bam, finishing with floaters and reverses, knocking down threes, running the PnR, and running the offense’

He's another one of Spo's science projects that is better in small doses only, you'll see.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's another one of Spo's science projects that is better in small doses only, you'll see.

You think? Cat was willing baskets in, creating in the mid-range and in the in-between, while also making great passes.

You really didn’t see that spark in the Miami game? He was creating offense and willing in baskets as the primary playmaker on the floor in a half-court setting. Even if he’s a 6th man, he’s already a damn great one on a bargain contract.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

This is why I was fine with letting Wayne Ellington walk. McGruder can fill that role , is a better defender and is cheaper for now. Not that we're gonna have cap room to go FA hunting anytime soon but still.

I don't know where we're going to find playing time for all these people.

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
McGruder looked really good yesterday. Best I’ve ever seen him look. It is just preseason though but I was impressed with him last night.