::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that even mean? :mindblown:

Pretty much a fancy way of saying that McGruder has been one of the most efficient players on the floor during the preseason.

It’s pretty much saying his impact is consistently positive whenever he’s on the floor (During the preseason) and he doesn’t require many touches.

Nothing huge or jaw-dropping but he’s performing like you’d expect a solid starting role player impact wrapped in a very cheap contract.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
J-Rich looking like he ready to take the next step. DJJ is looking like a high spark plug off the bench. Bam’s ability to go coast to coat and rebound bigger than his size is gonna be huge.

And I really like Liggins too.
Don't do it to yourself breh

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
rich and bam both untouchable. at this point minnesota gonna have to accept a tyler johnson/dion waiters package:umad:
They won't take that.

I hate it that we're starting to sounding like Lakers and Knicks fans all the sudden. Them the fuxkers that always want the other squad's best players for their trash. Nothing is for free in this world even for a fleecer like Riley.

I'd hate to give up any of our young talent for Jimmy fukking Butler. If we do they'd have to take some of the bad contracts too.

Now if we were talking a franchise player like Anthony Davis... I'd impregnate some random hoochie right now just to give away my first born child for him

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
They won't take that.

I hate it that we're starting to sounding like Lakers and Knicks fans all the sudden. Them the fuxkers that always want the other squad's best players for their trash. Nothing is for free in this world even for a fleecer like Riley.

I'd hate to give up any of our young talent for Jimmy fukking Butler. If we do they'd have to take some of the bad contracts too.

Now if we were talking a franchise player like Anthony Davis... I'd impregnate some random hoochie right now just to give away my first born child for him
Exactly.

Jimmy ain't the one to sell the young squad out for...nikkas better clear our books and shyt too.

Like I said. Let my guys cook.

I saw JRich and McGruder at home depot a few weeks ago buying a new mailbox.

They wanna be here and I want them here.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Exactly.

Jimmy ain't the one to sell the young squad out for...nikkas better clear our books and shyt too.

Wanting to be here isnt the only thing i need in a player. Hell Dion wants to be here too if that matters.

I'm down for giving them Winslow because i dont feel he'll ever reach his potential in our system. But whatever we do i hope we dont give them more than one of our youngins (Bam, J-Rich, Bustise) and i definitely dont wanna give up any draft picks.
But knowing RIley, who know. He may trade 3 #1 picks for him like he did Dragic

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Yea man watching that pregame last night i like what our youngins did when they know the coach is giving them the greenlight and not being stuck as spot up shooters for aging stars. If we can get butler for tj dion jj or drag with picks then cool but he dont move the needle enough to come in and go far with the old heads on the team.

Until durant decides to leave GSW the league aint winnin shyt anyway so let arison have some down time til its really time to spend again on extending the youngins if they pan out

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Do we even have Season thread title ideas yet?