::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This muhfukka got no self control no wonder why his ankle still fukked. Eating all them damn philly cheesesteaks got his sodium high as fukk. In todays game its essential tht every top player come in to training camp already in game shape. No excuses bout the ankle too cause he rich he couldve did laps in his pool for cardio

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I told yall he got fat
2018:
Dn-qOy0U8AAFCP7

2017:
lpUWheO.png
Dude looks like he's been hitting up that Haitian lady's spot late nights for them grio & bannann plates at that little house on NE 57th Street in little Haiti:damn:

I know some of the brehs that be playing dominos and drinking Guinness on the front porch. Imma have to stop by there and put up his pic on the window where we order and tell them don't serve this fool.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I told yall he got fat
2018:
Dn-qOy0U8AAFCP7

2017:
lpUWheO.png

This muhfukka got no self control no wonder why his ankle still fukked. Eating all them damn philly cheesesteaks got his sodium high as fukk. In todays game its essential tht every top player come in to training camp already in game shape. No excuses bout the ankle too cause he rich he couldve did laps in his pool for cardio

:damn:

I'm glad they're refusing to trade my guy Jrich. Spo better increase those touches.:ufdup: