::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
FInesse Gawd
39CgG8u.png
:laff: repped

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Riley probably trying to fleece them with some combo of a pick and veteran contracts. In order, I'd least want to move Bam, Winslow, J-Rich but it will probably be hard to get a deal done without atleast one. I also prefer to keep Olynyk, some of our best performing lineups last year were with him and the young guys.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Riley probably trying to fleece them with some combo of a pick and veteran contracts. In order, I'd least want to move Bam, Winslow, J-Rich but it will probably be hard to get a deal done without atleast one. I also prefer to keep Olynyk, some of our best performing lineups last year were with him and the young guys.
A big man who can run the floor, dribble, pass, shoot, and finish while making quick decisions with the ball? You always keep a player like that. A skill set like his is hard to come by at the contract he’s on.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt olynyk moves, his contract has a trade kicker, to me dion is gone, TJ stays for one more year and gets bought out/waived or traded next offseason

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Richardson, Winslow, Whiteside, Olynyk, and Waiters all sitting in a circle wondering which of them it will be having to move to fukking minnesota
Wade in the background chilling in an armchair with his feet up knowing his farewell tour in a heat uniform is sealed watching all the youngsters with the :mjgrin: face