Is this ladies dating goals unrealistic?

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Are y’all saying women with children need to take whatever they can get, and be grateful any man wants them?

No. But majority of the time these single moms knowingly get knocked up by an ain’t shyt man then try to switch it up with standards for the clean up guy.

They have a right to have demands, just don’t be in your feelings when your previous choices get scrutinized.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
so much of this content underscores this idea of optimization

the perfect person in a mostly narrow category but then you end up rejecting people for not being that, and limiting yourself to people that are

it's always a shock (to me) that people do this, as opposed to just being open to people you are attracted to.

obviously if you examined my romantic history, and qualified for most intense connections: there is a 'type' or sorts. dark everything including pathology, sexuality, but there's lot of different people in there, even within that category. The ones who were highly educated, the ones who weren't. The ones from a small village and the ones from a well to do suburb. The ones with different looks and different bodies.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Seemed possible until she said she has two girls. Stopped watching right there.

She better accept an out of shape provider who doesn’t like her on social media. That’s the most likely match for her.

I stopped at that part too lol

Everything she said prior to that was somewhat standard/reasonable (good hygiene, some what fit, somewhat tall etc). Once you start talking about providing for her kids tho, obviously the man starts number crunching the pros and cons to his wallet and his mental health.

Most men who check off all the boxes and have no kids, will likely have the capability of getting the version of her who doesn't have kids. Same in reverse, young single women with no kids typically don't want a man with kids unless they're in an enviornment where options are that slim or the specific man with kids is bringing a lot of pros (like wealth) to the table.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A basic starting point for dating is if you got your shyt together then don't date somebody who doesn’t have their shyt together. Order cannot coexist with dysfunction. If you like physical activities then don't date a fat lazy woman. If you are responsible then don't date an irresponsible woman. :manny:
Man Preach!!!!

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't seem too bad. But if she doesn't find someone who meets them, then I guess it was. :yeshrug:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
A basic starting point for dating is if you got your shyt together then don't date somebody who doesn’t have their shyt together. Order cannot coexist with dysfunction. If you like physical activities then don't date a fat lazy woman. If you are responsible then don't date an irresponsible woman. :manny:

This breh gets it :wow:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
No but with the obvious caveat of how conventionally attractive and and fashionable of a package this man comes in.

Also "provider/protector" needs to be given context. The list is only long because she got extra specific with hygienic criteria. I'm sure y'all spitting dragonfire for her having 2 kids but this is one of the more realistic "list" I've seen/heard in a minute.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I doubt she would even find a lesbian with those spec :pachaha: everybody has a flaw or something they like about a person,

also those spec and preference probably just for black men :mjpls: