Is this ladies dating goals unrealistic?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Under 5’8 is short for a man. You don’t know how tall she is. And yes, you want a woman who looks at you, and gets wet. Your personality isn’t going to cut it. If you’re 5’6, go for women 5’0 to 5’3. Again, these are her standards. Every man isn’t for every woman. You can have a million great qualities, and not be compatible. Men reject good women all the time who we aren’t attracted to.
OK, what you are attracted to and what you can actually pull are 2 different things. She is setting herself up to be masturbating to the guys she is attracted to not being with them with all her standards.

Daps
OK, what you are attracted to and what you can actually pull are 2 different things. She is setting herself up to be masturbating to the guys she is attracted to not being with them with all her standards.
This can be true as well.

But men over 5’8 aren’t rare. I can see if she said 6ft. But again, she could be 5’9.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Seemed possible until she said she has two girls. Stopped watching right there.

She better accept an out of shape provider who doesn’t like her on social media. That’s the most likely match for her.
The whole knowing yourself and being comfortable with her social media was codes words........

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
All women's dating goals are unrealistic, which is why they never get it
Some do get it but aren't willing to do the things necessary to keep them which would require changing themselves. They want their cake and to eat it too.

Daps
didn't watch but i'm just thinking about the topic and find it kind of funny "dating goals"
i don't even fn think about dating and what i want from it until i'm in it lol :pachaha:
then even at that point, it's mostly about the vibe.
gotta be at least 6 ft though. for sure lol

Daps
Are y’all saying women with children need to take whatever they can get, and be grateful any man wants them?