Is this ladies dating goals unrealistic?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
thread derail a minute....

how many miles a day u do? 80 sounds like a lot of biking.

is that your main workout? just curious...im trying to get more active.
It’s the main way I knock out my cardio

A 20 mile ride round trip from home to the office 2-3 times a week.

Coordinate a 30-50 mile ride with the homies every week or so

Average speed 16-18mph

Goes by quick. A good 30-40min of consistent cardio each interval during commute.

A solid 3 hours of consistent cardio during ride outs

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
It’s the main way I knock out my cardio

A 20 mile ride round trip from home to the office 2-3 times a week.

Coordinate a 30-50 mile ride with the homies every week or so

Average speed 16-18mph

Goes by quick. A good 30-40min of consistent cardio each interval during commute.

A solid 3 hours of consistent cardio during ride outs

salute...thats impressive bruh

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A basic starting point for dating is if you got your shyt together then don't date somebody who doesn’t have their shyt together. Order cannot coexist with dysfunction. If you like physical activities then don't date a fat lazy woman. If you are responsible then don't date an irresponsible woman. :manny:

Daps
Sloppy nikkas get bytches wet all the time.You think only fit nikkas is making kids out here? Lol

And this is coming from a nikka who stays active and cycles 80+ miles a week
Will you get HER wet?

She wants someone over 5’8. This is one woman. And you don’t know if those women are attracted to those men. Maybe they are. Maybe they are settling. But generally, women need physical attraction just like men. I wanted a woman who looked a certain way, so I took care of myself, and my appearance.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Will you get HER wet?

She wants someone over 5’8. This is one woman. And you don’t know if those women are attracted to those men. Maybe they are. Maybe they are settling. But generally, women need physical attraction just like men. I wanted a woman who looked a certain way, so I took care of myself, and my appearance.
you made a general statement about dating.....

I responded to the general statement

that is all

Daps
3 inches of height is make or break for attraction? That's too high of standards IMO.

Under 5’8 is short for a man. You don’t know how tall she is. And yes, you want a woman who looks at you, and gets wet. Your personality isn’t going to cut it. If you’re 5’6, go for women 5’0 to 5’3. Again, these are her standards. Every man isn’t for every woman. You can have a million great qualities, and not be compatible. Men reject good women all the time who we aren’t attracted to.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Didn't sound bad, but what was she trying to say about her social media. "It's gonna happen"? What does that mean?

Other than that, the 2 kids is the only that gives me pause. I'm doubtful i'll date another chick with a kid again.