Is This "Black Male Privilege Checklist" True?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, shut the fukk up. show me an example of women going to jail because they cant afford. hell, some bytch had like 10 kids and they rewarded her with a 3 story house.
:umad:

I actually know some women who have went to jail for failure to pay child support, dumbass.

One currently works under the table, owes over $20k and doesn't have a license because she can't get one. I don't feel sorry for her either.

Like I said, it's the absent parent that gets in trouble, gender doesn't determine which one that will be.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This list literally has it all. shyt that pertains to men of all races, shyt that pertains to women themselves, shyt that has no negative impact on women, shyt that's blatantly false, and shyt that has nothing to do with anything.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
The problem with the feminist movement is they constantly list their disadvantages, but conveniently ignore the benefits bestowed upon them for being a woman, and in the process try to incur all of the benefits of being a man while drawing none of the downsides, as well as retain their beneits of being a woman while eliminating the trade-offs... and they foist that upon us expecting us to believe that that is 'equality.'. Both men and women have their problems they want to deal with, but these feminists act like men are chilling in some country club, smoking a cigar while the women are slaving away. They keep claiming they want to be treated equal to a man, except when they really are, and then they go on talking about, "How could you do that? I'm a woman!"

They don't have to sign up for selective service and won't have to worry about a draft. They can hit men, scream at men, spit on men, but if a man retaliates, he's going to get his butt whipped by the 5,000 simp soldiers rushing to her rescue, no matter if she started it and continually escalated it. Everybody is sitting around cracking up and laughing when the woman is spitting on or slapping or even punching a man, but after he told her to get away from him the 10th time and gave her pass after pass and reaches back and slaps her or kos her, you got 10,000 dudes rushing to her rescue talking about, "DUDE how could you do that??" These feminists act like men are quietly consenting to rape when that is far from the truth. If a man is even accused of rape, whether it's true or not, he will have an aura hanging around him and he will be shunned by men and women alike... and a man better not go to prison with a 'rapist label' on him because he will get raped himself if not killed... and yet they are screaming how we live in a 'rape culture.'

They can get married to a man who has it made and walk off with more of his assets than he gets to keep. Oh yeah, let's say bye bye to those paid for dinners. You pay your half just like a man would. Naw, let's be even realer. You pay for your man's portion everytime you g out, because that's what a lot of men do for their women. That's just on a man in general basis. Let's not even get into what being a black man is like. Let's not get into constantly being doodoo'd by not only the white media, but black women as well. How many dating articles and news shows do you hear about 'career black women' who can't find decent black men because they are supposedly all locked up, on drugs or gay? Let's not talk about how fast a black man will get his butt whipped by a policeman..Supposedly black men aren't speaking up on black women issues, but I don't see them speaking up on that man that can't see his kids because his baby momma is playing games or a black man that

I'd respect that feminist movement a lot more if they actually wanted true equality, but as it stands today, they want all the benefits of being a man and none of the downsides, as well as all the benefits of being a woman, but none of the downsides. That's privilege, not equality. I hear these women talking about male privillege, but they completely ignore male consequences... and being a black man on top of that? Yeah, alright.

Somebody tweet this entire thing

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
That point about athletes is just :mindblown: Let's integrate the NBA and let's see where the chips fall where they may be, the cream will rise to the top and make their earnings based on that or will they find a way to argue about that? This idea that men are suppose to build it then hand it over to women is asinine. No ones going to do all that work, then assume a subordinate position to someone who ain't lift a finger.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The list overall is on point. And yes I posted it, but it was authored by a brother who wants solidarity enough to actually work towards it. He is here: http://jewelwoods.com/node/9 On to the issue. I'll attempt to address it once more, just in the hope that I won't get obviously disingenuous, deflective, and intellectually dishonest responses (which I won't respond to).

The very fact that you guys have admitted this can be applied to men of all races seriously bodied all of the nonsense pleas to ignorance and pretending to not have read any specific ways in which Black women are oppressed by Black men in the last thread.

I mean really, when you break down the past 2 days the results have played out in the exact fashion that women of color feminists' tweets have spoken about. The dismissiveness, the trivalization, the refusal to believe that because you are apart of one oppressed group, the privilege you have and actively use from another group doesn't count or shouldn't be addressed. Almost as if Black feminists had scripted the stupidity of the responses by white women and Black men. And truthfully, Black men's response might have been even more shameful because you at least had prominent white feminists urging racist feminists to actually hear and understand WoC's struggle/pain, whereas you had Black males either dead silent on the issue or going HARD to silence Black women entirely.

Here's how it happened:

On Monday you had Black men on here raving and celebrating that Black feminists went in on white women on twitter (as we should have) for them calling for solidarity amongst women all while ignoring women of color's specific issues because of the ingrained privilege they have just for being born white. Black men on here even got excited because they thought it was a perfect "I told you so" moment for them to continue scapegoating the fight for equality for women (feminism) as the cause of the downfall of the Black family, only this time with Black female agreeance.

On Tuesday, when Black women next shined the light on the ingrained privilege Black men have just for being male; a privilege that they have exercised in our Black power and civil rights movements that put Black female specific issues on the back burner, 'brothers' couldn't respond quickly enough with some of the dumbest arguments I've ever read. It became about how "its different" and "we have no privilege" and shaming tactics about Black women being divisive by bringing it up (but Tommy Sotomayer and those who co-sign him aren't divisive, and neither are misogynists like Tariq Nasheed nor the crap he spews about Black women). So despite having just celebrated us calling out white women's privilege (something we had been doing for years anyway, btw), Black men did the same as white women had and denied any privilege or wrongdoing to Black women outright.

Its cool though. As I said in the other thread, the Womanist movement will continue. Folks talk about solidarity but they don't really want it. They want Black women to keep doing what they've been doing, shutting up and taking punches for movements that only want to speak to half their issues and doing so in silence. Won't happen, so prepare to stay mad :yeshrug:

And fyi, for the emboldened Black men who feel no sympathy, no empathy, and not even any shame for dismissing Black women's issues, the same way every thing that Black women ever bring up is "trivial" and "bs" and simply an issue of bad choices by Black women, keep it mind your oppression will continue to be viewed the same by whites.
Complain about notions that are used against you and then subscribe to them against others, like your own race of women, while claiming you're "for solidarity", brehs.

Last edited:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Women dont want equality. Equality is 50-50. Women say they want 50-50, but really want 70-30, because men will always be superior even if it was 50-50. The whole purpose of civilization is to delegate physical labor tasks to different members of the community, and protect one another from other communities PHYSICAL strength. At the bottom line men are the lifeline to civilization because were are the only one physically able to sustain it with our strength advantages. Without men, civilization would have never progressed past hunter gatherer

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The list overall is on point. And yes I posted it, but it was authored by a brother who wants solidarity enough to actually work towards it. He is here: http://jewelwoods.com/node/9 On to the issue. I'll attempt to address it once more, just in the hope that I won't get obviously disingenuous, deflective, and intellectually dishonest responses (which I won't respond to).

The very fact that you guys have admitted this can be applied to men of all races seriously bodied all of the nonsense pleas to ignorance and pretending to not have read any specific ways in which Black women are oppressed by Black men in the last thread.

I mean really, when you break down the past 2 days the results have played out in the exact fashion that women of color feminists' tweets have spoken about. The dismissiveness, the trivalization, the refusal to believe that because you are apart of one oppressed group, the privilege you have and actively use from another group doesn't count or shouldn't be addressed. Almost as if Black feminists had scripted the stupidity of the responses by white women and Black men. And truthfully, Black men's response might have been even more shameful because you at least had prominent white feminists urging racist feminists to actually hear and understand WoC's struggle/pain, whereas you had Black males either dead silent on the issue or going HARD to silence Black women entirely.

Here's how it happened:

On Monday you had Black men on here raving and celebrating that Black feminists went in on white women on twitter (as we should have) for them calling for solidarity amongst women all while ignoring women of color's specific issues because of the ingrained privilege they have just for being born white. Black men on here even got excited because they thought it was a perfect "I told you so" moment for them to continue scapegoating the fight for equality for women (feminism) as the cause of the downfall of the Black family, only this time with Black female agreeance.

On Tuesday, when Black women next shined the light on the ingrained privilege Black men have just for being male; a privilege that they have exercised in our Black power and civil rights movements that put Black female specific issues on the back burner, 'brothers' couldn't respond quickly enough with some of the dumbest arguments I've ever read. It became about how "its different" and "we have no privilege" and shaming tactics about Black women being divisive by bringing it up (but Tommy Sotomayer and those who co-sign him aren't divisive, and neither are misogynists like Tariq Nasheed nor the crap he spews about Black women). So despite having just celebrated us calling out white women's privilege (something we had been doing for years anyway, btw), Black men did the same as white women had and denied any privilege or wrongdoing to Black women outright.

Its cool though. As I said in the other thread, the Womanist movement will continue. Folks talk about solidarity but they don't really want it. They want Black women to keep doing what they've been doing, shutting up and taking punches for movements that only want to speak to half their issues and doing so in silence. Won't happen, so prepare to stay mad :yeshrug:

And fyi, for the emboldened Black men who feel no sympathy, no empathy, and not even any shame for dismissing Black women's issues, the same way every thing that Black women ever bring up is "trivial" and "bs" and simply an issue of bad choices by Black women, keep it mind your oppression will continue to be viewed the same by whites.
Complain about notions that are used against you and then subscribe to them against others, like your own race of women, while claiming you're "for solidarity", brehs.

*takes sip of this Henn*

So...what is it this Womanist movement wants from me, a singular black male with no discernable "privilege"?

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That list was awful.

49. I will make significantly more money as a professional athlete than members of the opposite sex will.
-men athletes make more money because more people WATCH them. Females don't even watch female athletes, so it ain't the fault of men female athletes aren't balling out. Lets be 450 hundred right now... you see 8 million women as heat fans, wade fans, d. rose fans, but how many women you see talking about cheryl swoopes is doing it big tonight! I love the comets! Women ain't even supporting their own sports, so why is it a man's duty?

52. I can talk about sports or spend large portions of the day playing video games while women are most likely involved with household or childcare duties.

- Does this point even need to be addressed? If your man spends all day playing videogames and not helping rearing a child, you chose a loser.

85. I do not have to worry about being considered a traitor to my race if I call the police on a member of the opposite sex.

- That's because as a man you don't call the police at all because more times than not you will be the one getting arrested and you'll be called weak on top of it.

50. In school, girls are cheerleaders for male athletes, but there is no such role for males to cheerlead for women athletes.

-Man, is this guy serious? Not even a woman is going to respect a man dressed up in pom poms, but lets be real. Women have plenty of men that cheerlead them. we call them simps, white knights and male feminists.

57. Most sports talk show hosts that are members of my race are men.

- Hmm, maybe that's because the majority of the audience that watch sports are MEN, and specifically men who have played the game or have had close affiliation with the game.