Is This "Black Male Privilege Checklist" True?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The problem with the feminist movement is they constantly list their disadvantages, but conveniently ignore the benefits bestowed upon them for being a woman, and in the process try to incur all of the benefits of being a man while drawing none of the downsides, as well as retain their beneits of being a woman while eliminating the trade-offs... and they foist that upon us expecting us to believe that that is 'equality.'. Both men and women have their problems they want to deal with, but these feminists act like men are chilling in some country club, smoking a cigar while the women are slaving away. They keep claiming they want to be treated equal to a man, except when they really are, and then they go on talking about, "How could you do that? I'm a woman!"

They don't have to sign up for selective service and won't have to worry about a draft. They can hit men, scream at men, spit on men, but if a man retaliates, he's going to get his butt whipped by the 5,000 simp soldiers rushing to her rescue, no matter if she started it and continually escalated it. Everybody is sitting around cracking up and laughing when the woman is spitting on or slapping or even punching a man, but after he told her to get away from him the 10th time and gave her pass after pass and reaches back and slaps her or kos her, you got 10,000 dudes rushing to her rescue talking about, "DUDE how could you do that??" These feminists act like men are quietly consenting to rape when that is far from the truth. If a man is even accused of rape, whether it's true or not, he will have an aura hanging around him and he will be shunned by men and women alike... and a man better not go to prison with a 'rapist label' on him because he will get raped himself if not killed... and yet they are screaming how we live in a 'rape culture.'

They can get married to a man who has it made and walk off with more of his assets than he gets to keep. Oh yeah, let's say bye bye to those paid for dinners. You pay your half just like a man would. Naw, let's be even realer. You pay for your man's portion everytime you g out, because that's what a lot of men do for their women. That's just on a man in general basis. Let's not even get into what being a black man is like. Let's not get into constantly being doodoo'd by not only the white media, but black women as well. How many dating articles and news shows do you hear about 'career black women' who can't find decent black men because they are supposedly all locked up, on drugs or gay? Let's not talk about how fast a black man will get his butt whipped by a policeman..Supposedly black men aren't speaking up on black women issues, but I don't see them speaking up on that man that can't see his kids because his baby momma is playing games or a black man that

I'd respect that feminist movement a lot more if they actually wanted true equality, but as it stands today, they want all the benefits of being a man and none of the downsides, as well as all the benefits of being a woman, but none of the downsides. That's privilege, not equality. I hear these women talking about male privillege, but they completely ignore male consequences... and being a black man on top of that? Yeah, alright.

the-rock-slow-clap.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because i've read that nonsense by plenty a black woman. they swear its black male privilege and not just male privilege--and women never mention their privilege. matriarchy is killing the family unit vmen should make more because we're spending the fukkin money on women. i'd try to respond to the big pts but im on a celly

You don't know.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going to jail for not taking care of your kids, while the gov rewards whores who cant take care of their kids

Not really. That privilege would go to any parent. It just so happens that the women are most often the ones with the children.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The problem with the feminist movement is they constantly list their disadvantages, but conveniently ignore the benefits bestowed upon them for being a woman, and in the process try to incur all of the benefits of being a man while drawing none of the downsides, as well as retain their beneits of being a woman while eliminating the trade-offs... and they foist that upon us expecting us to believe that that is 'equality.'. Both men and women have their problems they want to deal with, but these feminists act like men are chilling in some country club, smoking a cigar while the women are slaving away. They keep claiming they want to be treated equal to a man, except when they really are, and then they go on talking about, "How could you do that? I'm a woman!"

They don't have to sign up for selective service and won't have to worry about a draft. They can hit men, scream at men, spit on men, but if a man retaliates, he's going to get his butt whipped by the 5,000 simp soldiers rushing to her rescue, no matter if she started it and continually escalated it. Everybody is sitting around cracking up and laughing when the woman is spitting on or slapping or even punching a man, but after he told her to get away from him the 10th time and gave her pass after pass and reaches back and slaps her or kos her, you got 10,000 dudes rushing to her rescue talking about, "DUDE how could you do that??" These feminists act like men are quietly consenting to rape when that is far from the truth. If a man is even accused of rape, whether it's true or not, he will have an aura hanging around him and he will be shunned by men and women alike... and a man better not go to prison with a 'rapist label' on him because he will get raped himself if not killed... and yet they are screaming how we live in a 'rape culture.'

They can get married to a man who has it made and walk off with more of his assets than he gets to keep. Oh yeah, let's say bye bye to those paid for dinners. You pay your half just like a man would. Naw, let's be even realer. You pay for your man's portion everytime you g out, because that's what a lot of men do for their women. That's just on a man in general basis. Let's not even get into what being a black man is like. Let's not get into constantly being doodoo'd by not only the white media, but black women as well. How many dating articles and news shows do you hear about 'career black women' who can't find decent black men because they are supposedly all locked up, on drugs or gay? Let's not talk about how fast a black man will get his butt whipped by a policeman..Supposedly black men aren't speaking up on black women issues, but I don't see them speaking up on that man that can't see his kids because his baby momma is playing games or a black man that

I'd respect that feminist movement a lot more if they actually wanted true equality, but as it stands today, they want all the benefits of being a man and none of the downsides, as well as all the benefits of being a woman, but none of the downsides. That's privilege, not equality. I hear these women talking about male privillege, but they completely ignore male consequences... and being a black man on top of that? Yeah, alright.

This nikka here need to become a preacher. To much wisdom and knowledge.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

im about to send this to this dumb black feminist bytch I know

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
so Im the only one to see this as another ploy to divide black men and women further or nah?

I kinda sorta doubt that a black person wrote that to be honest. For one, a good majority of the points could be subscribed to male privilege regardless of race. Secondly, the ones that do apply to black people arent even really that surprising.

From my understand, black feminism is different from white feminism is that Black feminism isnt as i guess, "man bashing" as white feminism. Real Black "feminist" prefer the term womanism anyway.

Listen to internet activists instead of read real books, brehs:manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really. That privilege would go to any parent. It just so happens that the women are most often the ones with the children.
man, shut the fukk up. show me an example of women going to jail because they cant afford. hell, some bytch had like 10 kids and they rewarded her with a 3 story house.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so Im the only one to see this as another ploy to divide black men and women further or nah?

I kinda sorta doubt that a black person wrote that to be honest. For one, a good majority of the points could be subscribed to male privilege regardless of race. Secondly, the ones that do apply to black people arent even really that surprising.

From my understand, black feminism is different from white feminism is that Black feminism isnt as i guess, "man bashing" as white feminism. Real Black "feminist" prefer the term womanism anyway.

if you ask most black women, they'll claim black men oppresses them. rape & pillage!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Ok, Marty :comeon:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You probably had about 2 good points, the rest was garbage.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
300px-Race_Income.png

I feel so superior. :russ:

Sad you have these c00ns trying to make people feel good about intangible things that have nothing to do with power. What do black people own? Athletes are employees. Black people dont have the market cornered on Anything and all races are in the black community getting paid except black people. Author is a clown who needs a self esteem boost by mentioning qualities that havnt advanced black people beyond being high priced servants and symbols of forbidden lust. :pacspit:

Last edited: