Is This "Black Male Privilege Checklist" True?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol man my first impressions were it was written by some white guy trying to stealth divide the black community, but if it was written by a black guy, that dude is trying way too hard to impress women.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
lol man my first impressions were it was written by some white guy trying to stealth divide the black community, but if it was written by a black guy, that dude is trying way too hard to impress women.

Truths.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lists like these are why I don't really fukk with 'the feminist movement', even though I do feel that there ought to be a change in the attitudes and behaviors men have towards women in this society. It doesn't matter if it's white, black or otherwise, so much of these 'feminist privilege lists' amount to little more than petty whining 'me too!' bullshyt. And they can eat a dikk when it comes to how I choose to spend my private time, what media I consume, and my preferences in women because we all know damn well they have theirs.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I should've stopped reading at the apparent abundance of african american history textbooks that don't cover black women but unfortunately i didn't.

A lot of these go for men of any color.

Only black male privileges are getting pick first in sports and white girls trying to use you for sex but theres a laundry list of plights.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
"11. I have the ability to define black women's beauty by European standards in terms of skin tone, hair, and body size. In comparison, black women rarely define me by European standards of beauty in terms of skin tone, hair, or body size."

Just a random number picked out the bunch. Woman of EVERY RACE are defined by European Standards, this is why in every race the closer to white skin/features the better. Black woman DO DEFINE BLACK MEN BY EUROPEAN STANDARDS, thats why the Mixed men are the pretty boys and the dark men deemed more attractive the ones closer to having euro features than AFRICAN features.

You can literally go threw that list and debunk every point. Random Nonsense.
Not only that, but no woman does all that shyt for other men. They do it to impress other women. nikkas in relationships hate 78% of the shyt their women put themselves through to "look good". Most the this list is reaching and circumstantial. Singling out black male privilege is such bullshyt because it trivializes the very real issue of white privilege.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn should have read the 2nd page.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he really trying to impress women, or could he possibly actually believe what he wrote?

Why is it that everytime a man attempts to defend women or point out how women are undervalued, he's a simp, or trying to get p*ssy?

Why can't he just be on the woman's side without there being any ulterior motive?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait a minute...is such a man "on the woman's side", or being honest??

Is it help black girl lost, or do shorties owe him for ice?

"On the woman's side" I believe it's more of thst since it appears to be his opinion. Not sure how factual it is.

Lol @ your second sentence.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Is he really trying to impress women, or could he possibly actually believe what he wrote?

Why is it that everytime a man attempts to defend women or point out how women are undervalued, he's a simp, or trying to get p*ssy?

Why can't he just be on the woman's side without there being any ulterior motive?

Log off and take a chill pill.