Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Wait! Aint the Coli anti-illegal immigration?
:mjlol:

Y’all mfs hypocrites, y’all don’t give a damn about them Haitians. A lot of my “ADOS” brethren are bytch made :yeshrug:
A lot of these cats are phony and fraudulent.

Most of that “ADOS/FBA” rah-rah shyt is just an act. Mfs ain't nothing but trend hoppers for whatever is popular at the moment and right now that moment is pretending to care about them Haitians to push personal agendas.

I could one by one tag every poster in this thread and quote a past comment of them shytting on Black immigrants and saying the most extreme anti-immigration remarks within the past two years.

One minute it HYON and if you're not ADOS/FBA then KIM and the next minute it's We're all Black and is ONE together we must stand up for each other but if I'm not mistaken many of these same nikkas were tired and complaining about being the “mule” always doing the work and fighting for other non-ADOS Black foreign groups to have their place in America and shyt.

Nikkas on here constantly changing their clown suit/goalposts every other day.

:coffee:

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We enemies cuz Black Americans are living that "we all black" shyt behind while they ignoring speak on our people for us while disrespecting and undermining us as a buffer class because "they black".

They are have no backbone. Pan Africanist proving zero solutions as usual. "Diaspora" outside of Black Americans some real clowns when you really take a step back and look at it. Parasites

They can direct their ire and contempt towards that Haitian woman that Biden uses, Kamala Harris, Kodak Black, Zoe Pound and the millions of immigrants and the children of immigrants. fukk this ungrateful buffer class. They better call Rhianna or some shyt. Immigrants are thriving yet none of them speak

Imma stay uncultured and lazy

Dude couldn't even pretend to be bothered. :ehh: Sincerity.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thread is full of people that don't like Black immigrants. Using their struggle to express fake concern and say I told you so.

Thecoli. :francis:
:francis: Look how simple minded you are.

There is no fake concern. I honestly dont care at this point, after so much anti ados water under the bridge. BUT! I was raised to know, if they do it to them, they'll do it to you. Foreigners seem to have missed that lesson. Yall don't believe fat meat is greasy.

Ados initially joined up into one big tribe, mulattos and all, bc we recognized this. If we followed your lead, we'd all be balkanized into little tribes and the result would be wp weaponizing creoles against geechees and shyt.

The problem here is that Haitian- americans have talked such big shyt in recent times that they broke the code. This is the result: the only ppl who would advocate for them no longer care to do so. Using current events to prove a point is no sin. If foreign blacks were really on they shyt and as pan africanist as they like to claim, they would be saying, "Yes, you were right."

But the smell of those bitter biscuits is too strong. So here we are. Those who dont hear will feel. :francis:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: THEY'RE ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Every white person you've ever associated with is a white supremacist. Thus, according to your metric, if you ever worked with them on ANYTHING, you too have been groomed by white supremacists. That's the nature of being black in a majority white county. You must be new here.

This the shyt I'm talking about, btw. Remedial American history. You so wet behind the ears, you actually believe political parties mean something. :russ:

Lmao you said a whole lot of nothing just to deflect from the fact you were led by a literal agent payed and groomed by a LITERAL, actual, sefl described, activist, career white supremacist. Meanwhile Tonetalks ass was writing editorials for fukking Newsmax, putting out his "Obama didnt do shyt for black people. We need to stop voting Democrat" nonsense for a white conservative audience.

And your dear leaders and their following were either too stupid to know they're being duped by white supremacist front groups with no intentions themselves of helping black people (in fact completely subjugating us)...oooor Carnell and all her ADODumbass following are the "c00ns" actually trying to align with white people and white supremacist ideology at the expense of other black people; constantly deflecting and projecting what youre doing on "immigrants" and "foreigners" in order to distract from your own obvious shyt.

Everyone can see through yalls nonsense. Yall can give two shyts about black people, just seeing Democrats lose. Clearly orchestrated and politically motivated finessing of black power language and ideology for your own inane agendas.

No the nature of being black in America is not aligning with and actively participating in the political agendas of far right wing white supremacists. You idiots love to spit all that phony revolutionary roleplay pretending you honor your ancestors and fighting white supremacy better than anybody but than have the nerve to talk this passive pro-white nonsense.

Aligning with white supremacists and right wing conservatism politically in an attempt to elevate yourself above other black people like a self hating c00n is what YOU DO. Black people vote 90% for the liberal party for a reason and will continue to do so no matter how badly you want to change history. The party that is in power DOES matter. Black peoples votes DO MATTER. Having power over who our representatives and lawmakers instead of handing that to white people to decide everything DOES MATTER.

For someone who is so pro-black you seem to be real hell bent on building white political power more than anything. While im wiping my ears how about you wipe Donald Trump and Ron Desantis not out your hair and try harder with your right wing-adjacent pro-black routine. Stick to Yourube videos and Take your "dont vote" agent nonsense somewhere. It aint working.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
:mjlol: Yall are truly some dumb muthafukkers. TBA was 1000% correct in his assessment. And these the ppl we supposed to align with in pan Africanism. :deadmanny:

Fyi: this reaction right here is why we don't need you. You're so fukked up from the cultural residue of home that you can't see these crackers all the same. Yall really believed all that pro illegal shyt included you. :skip: WE fukkING TOLD YOU. And, despite having been here fewer than 5 minutes, yall had the muthafukking audacity to call us c00ns, with your disrespectful ass.

You thought you knew better. You thought Malcolm was lying when he called them wolves in sheep's clothing. You thought neoliberals (of either party) was gon save you bc youse a different type of nikka. :russ:

It would be funny, but I can't laugh at a viper's nest in my own home. What's fukked up is, yall not gon learn shyt from this. A homeless ados bum understands the system of white supremacy better than you, yet you will persist in your wrongheadedness.

I, for one, don't even want most of y'all as allies no more.

Malcolm and Marcus would be ashamed of you. :scust:
miss the whole point brehettes

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

There is no fake concern. I honestly dont care at this point, after so much anti ados water under the bridge. BUT! I was raised to know, if they do it to them, they'll do it to you. Foreigners seem to have missed that lesson. Yall don't believe fat meat is greasy.

Ados initially joined up into one big tribe, mulattos and all, bc we recognized this. If we followed your lead, we'd all be balkanized into little tribes and the result would be wp weaponizing creoles against geechees and shyt.

The problem here is that Haitian- americans have talked such big shyt in recent times that they broke the code. This is the result: the only ppl who would advocate for them no longer care to do so. Using current events to prove a point is no sin. If foreign blacks were really on they shyt and as pan africanist as they like to claim, they would be saying, "Yes, you were right."

But the smell of those bitter biscuits is too strong. So here we are. Those who dont hear will feel. :francis:

performative outrage

you cant even pretend to care convincingly

you think when people were watching shyt like Katrina go down they were breaking down the reasons why those Black people somehow engineered their own destruction and using their suffering as a teachable moment?

straight weirdo shyt.

there's a lack of decorum in here and it's due to a lack of EMPATHY. you can't fake giving a fukk, a lot of you folks in here USING their suffering to advance your narratives and take digs at Black voters. you could give a fukk about the Haitians.

sick shyt.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s amazing that people in this thread refuse to acknowledge the aspect of them using horses and whips to detain illegal immigrants. If it happened to any other race of immigrants, then Democrats would full of outrage so keep the same consistency now :skip:

If you let those some of Afghan and Mexican immigrants in, then you have to do the same for this particular group of people as well or risk looking like hypocrites. That’s why you should have turned all of them around to prevent this situation from happening.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these cats are phony and fraudulent.

Most of that “ADOS/FBA” rah-rah shyt is just an act. Mfs ain't nothing but trend hoppers for whatever is popular at the moment and right now that moment is pretending to care about them Haitians to push personal agendas.

I could one by one tag every poster in this thread and quote a past comment of them shytting on Black immigrants and saying the most extreme anti-immigration remarks within the past two years.

One minute it HYON and if you're not ADOS/FBA then KIM and the next minute it's We're all Black and is ONE together we must stand up for each other but if I'm not mistaken many of these same nikkas were tired and complaining about being the “mule” always doing the work and fighting for other non-ADOS Black foreign groups to have their place in America and shyt.

Nikkas on here constantly changing their clown suit/goalposts every other day.

:coffee:

It all makes sense when you realize theyre actually right wing conservatives. Unfortunately, since they cant win on the merits of their twisted, archaic views or any actual ideas, arguing in bad faith,.concern trolling, pretending to be "independents" in public, and coming up with deceitful means of engineering election outcomes is all they got left.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
FYI - Do Remember.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...oms-and-sellouts.782900/page-16#post-37831625

The President of the United States threatens military violence against African American citizens and you, an "independent" who is singularly focused on the rights, issues, and political power of African Americans without any compromise for immigrants or anyone else...deflects to immigrants and sanctuary cities; somehow turning criticism of his white supremacist ideology into passive praise for his immigration policies.

Y'all are critical of both sides and only care about AAs though...
Classic example of words coming back full circle. Now that the “President of the United States has enabled violence against Haitians...”Different energy.

WHERE IS "ADOS" AT ANY OF THESE RALLIES, PROTESTS, IMAGES!? WHERE!?
I SEE BLM EVERYWHERE, I DON'T SEE A SINGLE "ADOS" SIGN, TSHIRT, ACTIVIST, NOTHING. WHY!?

Y'all was ready for damn revolution because Joe Biden said "you ain't black." John Boyega just for being John Boyega. But it's crickets from ADOS, out on the grounds and here on thecoli when a sitting President is threatening mass violence against African American protesters.

:unimpressed:

In fact most the people on that list are running around shouting "OBAMA CALLED US THUGS TOO!!!1"

It's almost as if everyone repping this trash "movement" are actually politically motivated right wing internet trolls who pose as disgruntled black "independents," using wedge issues like reparations and immigration to try and emotionally manipulate and engineer black voter turnout against Democrats ahead of elections. Straight up Trump supporters hiding behind phony pro-black internet personas. Nowhere to be found in real life.

Save the conspiracies and deflections and just answer the question. Where is ADOS?
Hmmm. Be careful of the vibes you put out there, you’ll be accountable when shyt hits the fan and your words come full circle. Replace the words ADOS with “Hai—“ nvm.
:francis:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

There is no fake concern. I honestly dont care at this point, after so much anti ados water under the bridge. BUT! I was raised to know, if they do it to them, they'll do it to you.

Lmao do yall even keep track of your shyt thats the point we're trying to make. When the last admin was fukking up Haitian immigrants, even legal citizens it was crickets, damn near celebrating, all this ridiculous pondering about "maybe Trump gonna give ADOS reparations :ohhh:", mocking anyone who disapproved of his humans rights violations of being a "c00n" whos trying to undermine reparations, and all this bullshyt about "ADOS waking up. We off that 'we all black' stuff. Send them back."

Now that its no longer convenient to your obvious political leanings all of a sudden this subjugatiom of black immigrants is wrong and suddenly youve gained such worldly wisdom about speaking out for all black people.

Yall cant even keep up with your own bullshyt. Its pretty clear yall are just Republicans roleplaying as black revolutionaries. Its damn disgraceful. Get a life :hhh:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
It all makes sense when you realize theyre actually right wing conservatives. Unfortunately, since they cant win on the merits of their twisted, archaic views or any actual ideas, arguing in bad faith,.concern trolling, pretending to be "independents" in public, and coming up with deceitful means of engineering election outcomes is all they got left.

ADOS are not right wing conservatives stop it. Too many of you associate this site as the sole source of ADOS info. No one engineered the election outcome except for the failed attempts by Trump and his flunkies. People can see this event as abuse (ie the whipping) rather than just enforcing border policy and still oppose illegal immigration. ADOS can have a problem with anti-ADOS rhetoric/talking points without reciprocating it. Do we have people here that engage in that stuff here, sure but it does not represent the majority who identify as ADOS.

And just for good measure ADOS does not equal FBA and I don't care how often the person may say both they are not one in the same.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man this don’t sit right with me at all…Why does Mexicans and Afghans get to come here with open arms and treated like humans while Haitians get pushed out with force and treated inhumanely?

Im glad I didn’t vote for Biden bytch ass…I ain’t vote for Trump either but going into the election I knew Biden was a full of shyt ass piece of shyt ass racist.

What did Haitians ever do to him? Ain’t this the land of the free? I guess if you’re a different race/ethnicity :mjpls:

I’m definitely paying attention to this because ADOS could be next…