NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Ridiculous and wild imagery

That clown thinks hes Clint Eastwood or some shyt

Biden said the buck stops with him regarding afghanistan so its reasonable to hold him to account for other matters though I'd caution in going too far. This is Texas and presumably mostly Texans as members of border control. One can also presume the general composition of applicants for such a job.

Regardless...for democrats to cry about immigrant kids in cages the whole election cycle yet this happens at the border under a dem president...not a good look

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Like you give a fukk? :jbhmm:

You out there helping these people you're pretending to care about? You over there handing out water, food anything? :jbhmm:

Of course you're not, like them right wing birds who jump at the opportunity to exploits brehs for political gain, I see some of you are not above using these same tactics:jbhmm:

lol it's ok. it's tough i know. but we can get through this together as logical & rational men. our XY chromosomes are what separates us from hoes. so i'll ask again...

Q: CrownHeights is the biden administration's treatment of these haitian immigrants anti black racism my G? :jbhmm:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
We enemies cuz Black Americans are living that "we all black" shyt behind while they ignoring speak on our people for us while disrespecting and undermining us as a buffer class because "they black".

They are have no backbone. Pan Africanist proving zero solutions as usual. "Diaspora" outside of Black Americans some real clowns when you really take a step back and look at it. Parasites

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is surprised by any of this shyt happening while Biden is President? The man praised Klan member segregationist Senators and helped to usher in laws that disenfranchised African Americas, but Black people voted for him because they were told that Trump was racist too. :smugbiden:

Y'all clearly do not know Joe "no nikkas" Biden. :mjpls:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
aint this what the coli wants? no more illegals?

I don't want any illegals, but I also don't want Black people to be treated any LESS humanely than the Mexicans or Afghanis who come here. :yeshrug:

Don't get all up in Trump and the Republicans asses for racism, while letting Democrats be blatantly racist as fukk, while y'all sit there like :francis:

Black MAGAs was telling Haitians to "hold their own nuts" when civilized Black folks were pointing out that Trump was not only targeting Hispanic immigrates but Black ones as well.

Now the same fools that be shytting on non-American Blacks fake mad all of a sudden.

Absolutely pathetic. Biden is a terrible racist White man but his administration has yet to cross the threshold of being worst than the previous administration....the same administration that tried to block CRT and teach that slavery wasn't so bad in schools.

Yall MAGAs be silent until you think y'all got something. Well....think again:umad:

What nikkaz like you don't understand is that most of us don't support EITHER SIDE because we see them both as White supemacists.

You liberal c00ns are the ones who think that sucking the Democrats' dikk is the key to freedom because the Republicans are the only ones that are racist. :francis:

If you look at the worst policies that hurt Black people like The Clinton Crime Bill, Welfare Reform, Nafta, expanding AFRICOM, destroying Libya, and expanding The Patriot Act, they actually came from Clinton or Obama. :francis:

Now, Joe Biden & them LITERALLY bringing back slave patrols and y'all will still be on some "bu-bu-bu Trump"
hff6s5O.png

@*DalMem*

This low effort as hell bro. Im not defending Biden. I was shytting on Biden before social media told yall how to feel about him.

Im calling out you lost nikkas that take every little thing this administration does and go "this wouldn't happen under Trump!"

When literally worse was happening.

Trump is trying to deport LEGAL Haitian residents. VOTING MATTERS. THESE ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Now do you have an actual argument or are you gonna continue act like a lil nikka?:francis:

Who said it wouldn't happen under Trump:comeon:

I'm pretty sure most of us are saying that once again BOTH SIDES ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS,:damn:

You liberals purposely conflate all criticism of Democrats with being Pro-Republican, when there actually very few Republicans on this board.

Y'all just carrying water for y'all daddy:smugbiden:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
That is not true at all. They see you as people. They just don't like you people.

It is hard to get that across to Black people.

What's the damn difference? They don't like black people because they think less of them. They literally look as black people as sub-human. Nothing I said was wrong.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I don't want any illegals, but I also don't want Black people to be treated any LESS humanely than the Mexicans or Afghanis who come here. :yeshrug:

Don't get all up in Trump and the Republicans asses for racism, while letting Democrats be blatantly racist as fukk, while y'all sit there like :francis:

What nikkaz like you don't understand is that most of us don't support EITHER SIDE because we see them both as White supemacists.

You liberal c00ns are the ones who think that sucking the Democrats' dikk is the key to freedom because the Republicans are the only ones that are racist. :francis:

If you look at the worst policies that hurt Black people like The Clinton Crime Bill, Welfare Reform, Nafta, expanding AFRICOM, destroying Libya, and expanding The Patriot Act, they actually came from Clinton or Obama. :francis:

Now, Joe Biden & them LITERALLY bringing back slave patrols and y'all will still be on some "bu-bu-bu Trump"
hff6s5O.png

Who said it wouldn't happen under Trump:comeon:

I'm pretty sure most of us are saying that once again BOTH SIDES ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS,:damn:

You liberals purposely conflate all criticism of Democrats with being Pro-Republican, when there actually very few Republicans on this board.

Y'all just carrying water for y'all daddy:smugbiden:

Nah. fukk Biden but any Black person who doesnt think this administration is an improvement than the last is lacking in intelligence or morals.

If fools could criticize Biden without insinuating that Trump would be superior or that voting is pointless Id be cool with it.

But when people such as myself were criticizing Trump for the last 4 years all these nikkas criticizing Biden were either silent or saying ignorant shyt like "shyt ain't really different for Black folks" or "Trump don't effect my life directly who cares"

Now y'all in to politics all of a sudden.:francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
America is a damn illusion, myth and bald faced lie..

I dont encourage any Black people whether from Africa, Latin America, the Carribeans or anywhere else to emigrate to the USA..its not worth it, better stay where you are. Same reason I encourage anyone Black resident in the US to leave.

Sometimes we take what we already possess for granted..

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Black MAGAs was telling Haitians to "hold their own nuts" when civilized Black folks were pointing out that Trump was not only targeting Hispanic immigrates but Black ones as well.

Now the same fools that be shytting on non-American Blacks fake mad all of a sudden.

Absolutely pathetic. Biden is a terrible racist White man but his administration has yet to cross the threshold of being worst than the previous administration....the same administration that tried to block CRT and teach that slavery wasn't so bad in schools.

Yall MAGAs be silent until you think y'all got something. Well....think again:umad:

Well, at least you admit that. A lot of posters would defend massa and wouldn’t dare speak the truth about him.
:francis:

Respect.
:ehh: