Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you cant even pretend to care convincingly...

there's a lack of decorum in here and it's due to a lack of EMPATHY. you can't fake giving a fukk, a lot of you folks in here USING their suffering to advance your narratives and take digs at Black voters. you could give a fukk about the Haitians.
I addressed "pretending to care" in the post you replied to: I was raised pan africanist, I actually do care. Very much so. I'm horrified, it's like some slavery shyt, white men with whips and horses. But my heart has hardened in response to Haitian Americans acting against my interests. It's not "sick shyt", its human.

Lmao do yall even keep track of your shyt thats the point we're trying to make

I asked where was this energy when Trump was doing this 4 years ago. Because getting mad now and not then comes off as a hypocritical endorsement of Trump
Yall acting slow. The whole point was that dems are as racist as repubs. Embedded within that phrasing is the understanding that repubs are racist. Come now, let's not play dumb.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
People using this opportunity to dunk on people who voted for Biden instead of focusing on the issue at hand?:jbhmm: It's like they were waiting
I'll volunteer and say, yes, I was waiting. Yep. :mjgrin:

My mother was a Panther. I was raised on point. :yeshrug:

I understand if other ppl weren't raised like that, but the sheer disregard and disrespect given to those who correctly predict these events needs to be called out.

Otherwise, how do 'we' grow and learn from 'our' mistakes?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the damn difference? They don't like black people because they think less of them. They literally look as black people as sub-human. Nothing I said was wrong.

Your earlier statement was about not being seen as human. They see you as a human. They just don't like you. That is a different thing. At various points they also didn't like the Native people, Jews, Italians, Irish, Japanese, Chinese, on and on. So there is an acknowledgement of you being human, they just don't acknowledge your humanity.

Now a different discussion and a better discussion is how did we arrive here.

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh look, poster who don't give one fukk about these people going through it, use these people for political gain....In this case for daps? Sick fukks :hhh:

thats America in general.

comfortable idiots looking for clout on the internet while people are actually out there going through it

red vs blue, dem vs gop, who actually cares, your bickering is part of the problem as the alphabet agencies do all this fukkery in your name

yall deserve whatever is coming your way

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll volunteer and say, yes, I was waiting. Yep. :mjgrin:

My mother was a Panther. I was raised on point. :yeshrug:

I understand if other ppl weren't raised like that, but the sheer disregard and disrespect given to those who correctly predict these events needs to be called out.

Otherwise, how do 'we' grow and learn from 'our' mistakes?

Black people that keep voting for the Democratic party without doing any kind of thinking are like battered women who keep going back to their husbands and boyfriends that battered them. Black people and those battered women literally think that they can not do any better.

These clowns literally advise you that if you don't vote for the Democrats then that means that you voted for the Republicans. Even when you say to them that you voted for a 3rd party they get angry, because they think that your vote for a 3rd party was a meaningless vote and it hurt the Democrats which means in their minds you voted Republican. :dahell:

The silliest part is that the Democrats and the Republicans are all racists. For people that don't believe that then all that they have to do is watch the next police shooting. The first things the Democrats will do is sound like they doing something, but they don't actually do anything. Then if Black people bring up reparations the Democrats will make it sound like they are doing something, but they are not going to do nothing. The most hilarious part though is that the Democrats are giving Afghani refugees reparations right now. They are giving them food, clothing, housing and they are going to educate them and give them jobs and low interest rate business loans. The Afghani refugees didn't vote for the Democrats, but Black people did. Look at who are getting the reparations. Now watch some Democratic c00n :cape:cape for Segregation Joe and that Stepitfetchit nikka Jim Clyburn.

Last edited:

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Brehs, we need to come together and protest this shyt, send a mass latter to the whitehouse , something :why:

This shyt is unacceptable

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Brehs, we need to come together and protest this shyt, send a mass latter to the whitehouse , something :why:

This shyt is unacceptable

The problem is exactly as Jason Black laid out: 1. Haitian Americans of note are of the buffer class and thus don't care about their poor, and 2. the masses of actual pan africanists, ie ados, are either distracted by their own woes or put off by Haitian- Americans.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
You all do understand that this is being controlled by Trump... he wants Biden to look like shyt... Gov. Abbott down in Texas is a full blown trump stan that he's sending his people down to the border to make things worse because they know it's all gonna blow back on Biden.

This is all so Trump can try and make Biden look bad in 2024 when Cheeto runs again

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It all makes sense when you realize theyre actually right wing conservatives. Unfortunately, since they cant win on the merits of their twisted, archaic views or any actual ideas, arguing in bad faith,.concern trolling, pretending to be "independents" in public, and coming up with deceitful means of engineering election outcomes is all they got left.

You's a lying piece of shyt.

"Unfortunately, since they cant win on the merits of their twisted, archaic views or any actual ideas, arguing in bad faith,"

The fukking irony. You are doing the exact same thing you are accusing others of.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
People using this opportunity to dunk on people who voted for Biden instead of focusing on the issue at hand?:jbhmm: It's like they were waiting

How about holding yall man accountable (since he is in charge now) instead of making excuses or blaming the folks who were trying to demand better policies for Black folks from the Democrats.

Yall motherfukkers is straight weirdos.
Yall care more about defending Democrats than actual Black people.