Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Btw - @The Velvet Soul already told AAs what he thinks. If any LIST needs to be created it’s the nonblack Americans on here fronting as if their in a position to tell us what to think , while posting up constantly disparaging us and running long cons. Look at this shyt -
I cant believe anyone dapped this shyt. We co-signing white racist conservatives eradicating civil rights protections and public programs that benefit the entire African American communities just to spite (black) immigrants.

You motherfukkers are dumb as dirt. This thread is a case study of short sighted greed, bigotry and stupidity within the black community.
ADOS when its time to fight other black people:
"WE BUILT THIS MOTHERfukkER. THIS shyt BELONG TO US. STAY OUT OUR BUSINESS. WE MAKING MOVES FOR OUR PEOPLE ALL DAY. WE AIMT GONNA LET NOBODY UNDERMINE AFRICAN AMERICANS ON THE SOIL WE

So nothing except running around dissuading black people from voting while our rights get ran through. Got it you fukking useless cac agent. I think everyone sees whats up with yall. Keep acting cute.
:francis:
Imagine spending years acting as a militant persona for preserving the history and identity of your people and than being this dismissive of a Presidential administration enacting laws against teaching your identity and history because it doesn't align with the political agenda you try and fail to hide.

:sas1:
Whose being dismissive now?

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Man this don’t sit right with me at all…Why does Mexicans and Afghans get to come here with open arms and treated like humans while Haitians get pushed out with force and treated inhumanely?

Im glad I didn’t vote for Biden bytch ass…I ain’t vote for Trump either but going into the election I knew Biden was a full of shyt ass piece of shyt ass racist.

What did Haitians ever do to him? Ain’t this the land of the free? I guess if you’re a different race/ethnicity :mjpls:

I’m definitely paying attention to this because ADOS could be next…
Are the patrols employed by the state or the federal government? If they’re employed by the state then you should blame the Texas Governor not Biden.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Authority's Open Challenge to Kamala Harris Supporters

Imagine discouraging black people from voting so that white people get to decide elections, laws, judges during a crucial moment when everything around us is in a freefall and the current President is an unapologetic white supremacist currently occupying militarized agents in black community and doing all types of quasi-dictator moves; and think you're taking some profound stand for black people doing it...
Its called giving up. Not voting is bring the vaseline for the butt fukking with no resistance. Discouraging us from voting against white supremacy is saying they're OK being treated as less than human.

Couldn't make this shyt up if I tried
Bbbbuttt Biden is different they said.
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

They were warned.
Only on the internet do people feel compelled enough to box everybody in the “either/or” category of extremes. The if/than logic. IF you don’t think like this THAN you must be (________) with no room for reasoning. All of their replies in this thread and they have yet to list a solid explanation as to what their Papaposition Joe has or created that will direct benefit black people - which is the exact point that TBA is trying to make with this. They do realize that he’s currently a politician and could have established policies - you know, when he was actually the Vice President for 8 years and didn’t have to wait until he was campaigning
:ohhh::stopitslime:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
FYI - Do Remember.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...oms-and-sellouts.782900/page-16#post-37831625

Classic example of words coming back full circle. Now that the “President of the United States has enabled violence against Haitians...”Different energy.

Remember just a couple years ago...

With that said this admin needs to get it together now. This is just not a good look at all. Getting very frustrated with this adminstration continuing and even stepping up buffoonish "America First" bullshyt on immigration and foreign policy. Theyre gonna get trounced in the next few years if they dont step up.

Same energy. I do not approve of Biden's forein policy or immigration policy. I didnt agree with Obama's either. Perhaps learn how to read before you go on one of your sorry self-important exposes, you lonely uneducated MAGA bytch.

:unimpressed:

Some of us argue in good faith and understand the nuances of Washington beyond "fUkk DeMoCrATS!" I can be critical of a President's policy position and still be 100% for the liberal party in my country.

:mjtf:

Care to explain who else is gonna even entertain reparations, a black America policy agenda, or any of the shyt you pretend to be an expert on in this country.

:mjtf:

Hmmm. Be careful of the vibes you put out there, you’ll be accountable when shyt hits the fan and your words come full circle. Replace the words ADOS with “Hai—“ nvm.

Uhhh I stand by everything I said here. :pachaha: bytch wants to be net famous qith her colo clique so bad. Grow up. :pachaha:

ADOS is a right wing astro turf movement, who's proclaimed founder was sponsored, hired, and groomed by out and devout white supremacist John Tanton, known for his history of forming ideologically pro-white front groups capitalizing on anti-immigrant sentiment. Yall wait every four year to fight for reparations by running orchestrated smear campaigns against every and all Democrat candidates :skip:.

bytch do I need to repeat it in bold so you can quote me again in the future. ADOS is fukking trash. Its the African American version of the alt-right. Anyone that aint figured this out yet is either a troll or has the critical thinking skill of a dead rat.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:francis: If you ados, that's even worse. You know better.

Trump is out of office, we're judging Biden on his own merits. Hes been anti black since the damn 70s. Keep up.:coffee:

:mjlol: THEY'RE ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Every white person you've ever associated with is a white supremacist. Thus, according to your metric, if you ever worked with them on ANYTHING, you too have been groomed by white supremacists. That's the nature of being black in a majority white county. You must be new here.

This the shyt I'm talking about, btw. Remedial American history. You so wet behind the ears, you actually believe political parties mean something. :russ:

Uh ok so why the hell you come in this thread quoting me about some shyt that didnt say anything different?

I asked where was this energy when Trump was doing this 4 years ago. Because getting mad now and not then comes off as a hypocritical endorsement of Trump.

And I voted for the candidate that year that ran on reparations among other Black tangibles. Years before %90 of this board even heard the term ADOS. But I tried to talk about then it was crickets on here.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Look how simple minded you are.

There is no fake concern. I honestly dont care at this point, after so much anti ados water under the bridge. BUT! I was raised to know, if they do it to them, they'll do it to you. Foreigners seem to have missed that lesson. Yall don't believe fat meat is greasy.

Ados initially joined up into one big tribe, mulattos and all, bc we recognized this. If we followed your lead, we'd all be balkanized into little tribes and the result would be wp weaponizing creoles against geechees and shyt.

The problem here is that Haitian- americans have talked such big shyt in recent times that they broke the code. This is the result: the only ppl who would advocate for them no longer care to do so. Using current events to prove a point is no sin. If foreign blacks were really on they shyt and as pan africanist as they like to claim, they would be saying, "Yes, you were right."

But the smell of those bitter biscuits is too strong. So here we are. Those who dont hear will feel. :francis:

Thread is full of forked tongue devils.. Fake concern about Haitians or not, treat them just like the Mexicans traveling the same path as them.. If they can't see the obvious is because they're purposely being deceitful..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are the patrols employed by the state or the federal government? If they’re employed by the state then you should blame the Texas Governor not Biden.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Stockhold Syndrome - sympathizing with your abusers as they speak down at you from their political soapbox platforms. Reimagining ways to keep you oppressed as you exercise your right for them to manipulate your emotions for the purposes of continuously keeping them in power
MK-ULTRA-Mind-Control-Conspiray.gif

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People using this opportunity to dunk on people who voted for Biden instead of focusing on the issue at hand?:jbhmm: It's like they were waiting

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People using this opportunity to dunk on people who voted for Biden instead of focusing on the issue at hand?:jbhmm: It's like they were waiting
The issue is that this may very well be the State’s doing. Then it flips right back around to the circle jerk. I don’t understand the end game. Cause it ain’t like Trump was good to Haitians this muthafukka was trying to deport LEGAL Haitians. Lol. But this bullshyt happening over there is fukking EVIL and disgusting and someone has to pay for it.