Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I don't want any illegals, but I also don't want Black people to be treated any LESS humanely than the Mexicans or Afghanis who come here. :yeshrug:

Don't get all up in Trump and the Republicans asses for racism, while letting Democrats be blatantly racist as fukk, while y'all sit there like :francis:

What nikkaz like you don't understand is that most of us don't support EITHER SIDE because we see them both as White supemacists.

You liberal c00ns are the ones who think that sucking the Democrats' dikk is the key to freedom because the Republicans are the only ones that are racist. :francis:

If you look at the worst policies that hurt Black people like The Clinton Crime Bill, Welfare Reform, Nafta, expanding AFRICOM, destroying Libya, and expanding The Patriot Act, they actually came from Clinton or Obama. :francis:

Now, Joe Biden & them LITERALLY bringing back slave patrols and y'all will still be on some "bu-bu-bu Trump"
hff6s5O.png

Who said it wouldn't happen under Trump:comeon:

I'm pretty sure most of us are saying that once again BOTH SIDES ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS,:damn:

You liberals purposely conflate all criticism of Democrats with being Pro-Republican, when there actually very few Republicans on this board.

Y'all just carrying water for y'all daddy:smugbiden:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Well, at least you admit that. A lot of posters would defend massa and wouldn’t dare speak the truth about him.
:francis:

Respect.
:ehh:

I don't want to be divisive but what do these(minority) Black women and Black LGBT and other "Intersectional" Black activists think was gonna happen alienating and bashing straight Black men for 4 years? We voted like 91% Hillary even tho she was awful and we get all this disrespect?

Keep in mind 88% of us still voting Biden even tho he awful but that 3% that switched sides probably got ran off as much as they were recruited.

The both siders have a point about one thing. How can you "reprimand" us for not showing up but not reward us when we do?

All these other minority groups get their asses kissed why not us?

Not an excuse to vote for Trump tho:mjpls:

I NEVER was a Biden fan. I just think the alternative is even worse which unfortunately puts me in a position to "defend" him often.

I'm actually down for the whole "No reparations No vote" thing next election cycle. If the next Republican candidate isn't Trump or an equivalent.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So they traveled from Haiti, to Mexico, to attempt tocross the southern border where we've been focused on enforcement? :francis:

It is what it is but I'm not going to feel any different because we treat Mexicans the same way. :manny:

This is what y'all wanted. They aren't ADOS. :pachaha:

if it were 1821 they would have been captures and enslaved. :unimpressed:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I don't want any illegals, but I also don't want Black people to be treated any LESS humanely than the Mexicans or Afghanis who come here. :yeshrug:

Don't get all up in Trump and the Republicans asses for racism, while letting Democrats be blatantly racist as fukk, while y'all sit there like :francis:

What nikkaz like you don't understand is that most of us don't support EITHER SIDE because we see them both as White supemacists.

You liberal c00ns are the ones who think that sucking the Democrats' dikk is the key to freedom because the Republicans are the only ones that are racist. :francis:

If you look at the worst policies that hurt Black people like The Clinton Crime Bill, Welfare Reform, Nafta, expanding AFRICOM, destroying Libya, and expanding The Patriot Act, they actually came from Clinton or Obama. :francis:

Now, Joe Biden & them LITERALLY bringing back slave patrols and y'all will still be on some "bu-bu-bu Trump"
hff6s5O.png

Who said it wouldn't happen under Trump:comeon:

I'm pretty sure most of us are saying that once again BOTH SIDES ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS,:damn:

You liberals purposely conflate all criticism of Democrats with being Pro-Republican, when there actually very few Republicans on this board.

Y'all just carrying water for y'all daddy:smugbiden:
fukking this

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Remember just a couple years ago when the same covert MAGA posters all up in this thread was like "bUt HoW dOeS tHiS EfFeCt AADOS!!? tRuMp aInT hUrtINg ADOS tHo! NoT mY ProBlem. HYON ROFL!" when Trump admin was doing even worse to even LEGAL Haitians? Remember when any notion of black diaspora solidarity was being mocked all over the place by these same posters? Now all of a sudden folks wanna become defenders of the black diaspora when its convenient to your obvious right wing political leanings and Donald Trump dikk sucking. I swear theres gotta be a special place in hell for you MAGA niccas roleplaying as objective, pro-black observers of both sides, constantly trying to emotionally manipulate black people into becoming Republicans.

With that said this admin needs to get it together now. This is just not a good look at all. Getting very frustrated with this adminstration continuing and even stepping up buffoonish "America First" bullshyt on immigration and foreign policy. Theyre gonna get trounced in the next few years if they dont step up.

Daps
With that said this admin needs to get it together now. This is just not a good look at all. Getting very frustrated with this adminstration continuing and even stepping up buffoonish "America First" bullshyt on immigration and foreign policy. Theyre gonna get trounced in the next few years if they dont step up.

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Damn

#MAGAset/#HYONgang in this bytch heavy.

if you told me two months ago that they would be the first and loudest ones, crying about the plight of black immigrants, I would’ve called you crazy.

:wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
c00ns couldn't help themselves but run into this thread with the "I told you so!!!:krs:"

Then you wonder why black people got no leverage anywhere in the world:francis:

Black MAGAs was telling Haitians to "hold their own nuts" when civilized Black folks were pointing out that Trump was not only targeting Hispanic immigrates but Black ones as well.

Now the same fools that be shytting on non-American Blacks fake mad all of a sudden.

Absolutely pathetic. Biden is a terrible racist White man but his administration has yet to cross the threshold of being worst than the previous administration....the same administration that tried to block CRT and teach that slavery wasn't so bad in schools.

Yall MAGAs be silent until you think y'all got something. Well....think again:umad:

Now all of a sudden folks wanna become defenders of the black diaspora when its convenient to your obvious right wing political leanings and Donald Trump dikk sucking. I swear theres gotta be a special place in hell for you MAGA niccas roleplaying as objective, pro-black observers of both sides, constantly trying to emotionally manipulate black people into becoming Republicans.
:mjlol: Yall are truly some dumb muthafukkers. TBA was 1000% correct in his assessment. And these the ppl we supposed to align with in pan Africanism. :deadmanny:

Fyi: this reaction right here is why we don't need you. You're so fukked up from the cultural residue of home that you can't see these crackers all the same. Yall really believed all that pro illegal shyt included you. :skip: WE fukkING TOLD YOU. And, despite having been here fewer than 5 minutes, yall had the muthafukking audacity to call us c00ns, with your disrespectful ass.

You thought you knew better. You thought Malcolm was lying when he called them wolves in sheep's clothing. You thought neoliberals (of either party) was gon save you bc youse a different type of nikka. :russ:

It would be funny, but I can't laugh at a viper's nest in my own home. What's fukked up is, yall not gon learn shyt from this. A homeless ados bum understands the system of white supremacy better than you, yet you will persist in your wrongheadedness.

I, for one, don't even want most of y'all as allies no more.

Malcolm and Marcus would be ashamed of you. :scust:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is blowing my high.

Why deport people from the diaspora when these Mexicans are coming in crazy numbers?
Because :mjpls:

The other answer I heard is Haitians vote Republican but that's u confirmed..and still bullshyt seeing as how Mexicans are conservative af and their ideals line up more with republicans.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:mjlol: Yall are truly some dumb muthafukkers. TBA was 1000% correct in his assessment. And these the ppl we supposed to align with in pan Africanism. :deadmanny:

Fyi: this reaction right here is why we don't need you. You're so fukked up from the cultural residue of home that you can't see these crackers all the same. Yall really believed all that pro illegal shyt included you. :skip: WE fukkING TOLD YOU. And, despite having been here fewer than 5 minutes, yall had the muthafukking audacity to call us c00ns, with your disrespectful ass.

You thought you knew better. You thought Malcolm was lying when he called them wolves in sheep's clothing. You thought neoliberals (of either party) was gon save you bc youse a different type of nikka. :russ:

It would be funny, but I can't laugh at a viper's nest in my own home. What's fukked up is, yall not gon learn shyt from this. A homeless ados bum understands the system of white supremacy better than you, yet you will persist in your wrongheadedness.

I'm Black American so I didn't read anything after "y'all"

Biden Bad Trump worse. End of discussion.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

And her comes another ardent supporter of Yvette Carnell--a woman who was groomed by a literal white supremacist (go ahead and deny it), sat on the board of directors of his white power front groups while helping push his agenda on black people (go ahead and deny it), accomplished nothing, and is back to living under a rock and ignoring "reparations" and all black issues now that there's no elections to try and emotionally manipulate and engineer smart-dumb lazy idiots on the internet over--but wants to lecture others on being pro-black. Only on TLR.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm Black American so I didn't read anything after "y'all"

Biden Bad Trump worse. End of discussion.
:francis: If you ados, that's even worse. You know better.

Trump is out of office, we're judging Biden on his own merits. Hes been anti black since the damn 70s. Keep up. :coffee:

And her comes another ardent supporter of Yvette Carnell--a woman who was groomed by a literal white supremacist (go ahead and deny it),
:mjlol: THEY'RE ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Every white person you've ever associated with is a white supremacist. Thus, according to your metric, if you ever worked with them on ANYTHING, you too have been groomed by white supremacists. That's the nature of being black in a majority white county. You must be new here.

This the shyt I'm talking about, btw. Remedial American history. You so wet behind the ears, you actually believe political parties mean something. :russ: