Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who controls the Federal Law Enforcement agencies?? Everyone was a political science major last year but fast forward to today and the sweep in Texas is a local law enforcement issue? Texas rangers didn’t get a sanction by the Feds through executive order to ride horseback and lasso people when Biden is all over the media giving press releases. Cognitive Dissonance and Passive Persuasion are such convenient cards.
:comeon::mjlol:

:pachaha:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember a whole of Coli brehs were consigning the U.S. government's subjugation of immigrants - and claimed that Haitians didn't matter when it comes to immigration.

Where are y'all nikkas now?
So what you’re saying is that white people should be allowed to be racist? Got it. :jbhmm:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
hi my name is prakazrel michel AKA pras of the legendary group the fugees. i have always been a staunch supporter of the DNC & have never spoken against immigration

Q: CrownHeights is the biden administration's treatment of these haitian immigrants anti black racism my G? :jbhmm:

Like you give a fukk? :jbhmm:

You out there helping these people you're pretending to care about? You over there handing out water, food anything? :jbhmm:

Of course you're not, like them right wing birds who jump at the opportunity to exploits brehs for political gain, I see some of you are not above using these same tactics:jbhmm:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
They can direct their ire and contempt towards that Haitian woman that Biden uses, Kamala Harris, Kodak Black, Zoe Pound and the millions of immigrants and the children of immigrants. fukk this ungrateful buffer class. They better call Rhianna or some shyt. Immigrants are thriving yet none of them speak

Imma stay uncultured and lazy
:russ:

:deadmanny:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lesser of two evils has been abnormally quiet about this. Modern day “slave catcher” patrols are rounding up your people and they don’t put any of the same energy or effort they put forth prior to November. Knowing that the return flight to Port -Au-Prince is equivalent to a crisis of inhumanity and a death sentence. No one is asking the questions of how they ended up in Del Rio? Real suspect.

Ignoring Haitians’ humanity exposes Biden’s broken promise — and a looming crisis | Will Bunch

headed right towards a totalitarian society