Is there anyone NOT planning on getting the Xbox 720 next year?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:comeon:

Are you doubts based on reality and facts on the ground? Or are they based around you pro Sony fanboy delusions?

Serious question.

Probably based off the fact that exbox aint made a game to surpass Uncharted 2 or God of War 3 yet :manny:

While yall looking forward to Live :heh:

We looking forward to actual games

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:comeon:

Are you doubts based on reality and facts on the ground? Or are they based around you pro Sony fanboy delusions?

Serious question.

They are based in the reality and fact that I don't give a shyt about its games, the system or its often over-praised online service. The few games that catch my eye are almost always made available elsewhere. Serious answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Probably based off the fact that exbox aint made a game to surpass Uncharted 2 or God of War 3 yet :manny:
While yall looking forward to Live :heh:
We looking forward to actual games

This. Let's not forget Last of Us dropping early next year :ohlawd: I do envy that Minecraft will never be on the PS. Sony are some idiots for that move :smh:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
nikkas are really still using the "y'all nikkas broke" argument to justify xbox live rape?

Let me get this straight.........I paid for the console, I paid for the games themselves, and I'm paying for internet access. So, now, I have to pay another fee to be able to use all the shyt I'm already payingfor.....together? :what: fukkouttahere, b. And I'm paying extra for what? To listen to racists throw slurs at everybody? I'm good.

That aside, none of the exclusives for XBox interest me, so I'll probably not buy one.

So when you pay for Xbox Live service... all you get is internet connectivity?

:childplease:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I'm going strictly PC next gen. I don't really care much for the console exclusives.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
hail naw...I never bought an Xbox anything....I thought about it, but all those reports of the ring of death pushed me away.

I'm a PS cat til death.

But I'm not buying shyt ....not after buying the PS3 when it first came out, I put way too much money into with accessories and games...my grand kids will have to inherit this.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
hail naw...I never bought an Xbox anything....I thought about it, but all those reports of the ring of death pushed me away.

I'm a PS cat til death.

But I'm not buying shyt ....not after buying the PS3 when it first came out, I put way too much money into with accessories and games...my grand kids will have to inherit this.

Did Ken kutagari give you some money? What is this irrational brand loyalty coming from. Sony has literally been gouging consumers with junk products for years and getting away with it. From their over priced TVs, to their wack cell phones, to their ultimate fail of a gaming console that is the ps3, Sony literally has fukked up every major technological advancement over the past 15 years and they are paying dearly for it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Did Ken kutagari give you some money? What is this irrational brand loyalty coming from. Sony has literally been gouging consumers with junk products for years and getting away with it. From their over priced TVs, to their wack cell phones, to their ultimate fail of a gaming console that is the ps4, Sony literally has fukked up every major technological advancement over the past 15 years and they are paying dearly for it.

We don't give a fukk about a cellphone or a tv nikka... ps4 has yet to drop how is it an ultimate fail??. your entire post is :flabbynsick: