Is there anyone NOT planning on getting the Xbox 720 next year?

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I was running the $2.99 for 2 months of live for about this year straight until my xbox broke on me in late summer. :heh:

Cancelled my subscription but when I came back that deal was gone. :noah:

Got a 3 month for $10 :win:

Broke nikkas need to GTFO.

I may cop because it looks like MS will now milk the Forza franchise with a title each year.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If it has the ESPN 360 app and HBO Go once again ill get it. That ESPN joint is a lifesaver during college football season.

I already know they gonna have all the top 3rd party games so there are no worries there.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Going to pass, that RROD fukked with me hard. Going to wait at least a year.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Going to pass, that RROD fukked with me hard. Going to wait at least a year.

Two things. Once upon a time, there was a system called the PS2
It suffered from this terrible thing called the Disc Read Error Syndrome
Its problems not only were fukked up, but sony wouldn't even repair these systems and the warranty at that time was 30days from Gamestop (Funcoland) and no warranty from sony themselves. Maybe they had an expensive plan where you had to pay an extra $100 but needing a warranty for a gaming system at this time was unheard of

When this was going down, sony knew of the problem and internally said they was gonna wait it out. The problem was widespread, and sony didn't do anything about it til about 5yrs into the consoles cycle, and only because of a consumer class action lawsuit that sony LOST
I was already on system #3 when I finally made the switch to the xbox

The ps3 comes out, and it doesn't "launch" with the same problems the ps2 had
There is no way sony could do that again, especially when they coming out the gate costing $600

Now we fast forward to 2013. Sony funboys remember the RROD and totally forgot how the ps2 was. Or how when ps3's started breaking down 1/2yrs later. How nobody had warranties and sony was charging $180 to repair them :jawalrus:
Now its cheaper, still over $100. But sony pretty much got its rape on once again this gen

Microsoft fixed all broken xboxs for 4yrs, for free. Put 1billion dollars on the side just for this. Unheard of

So as we move into this next gen, you have to be a fool. A full fledged fool if you think the next xbox will have any issues hardware wise this go round.
Is there a hardware problem RIGHT NOW ON XBOX?
Is the xbox slim not quieter than all systems not named nintendo? (yes)

So the only real question is do you want the best, or you settling for less
If "paying for live" is a filter? Keep yo broke ass elsewhere then :mj:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:lolbron:

I didn't think so. Lets be reality for a second. Xbox 720 will be bought by EVERYONE. Why you ask?

XBOX LIVE

Xbox Next could literally be :trash: and it would literally sells millions due to the XBOX live integration. But we all know M$ will bring that next gen goodness that will likely be better than the alternatives, so its superiority to the competition is a forgone conclusion!

Meanwhile, the fate of the alternative gaming options are not so certain. Sony PS4? :scusthov: My PS3 is literally a dusty eyesore on my Entertainment setup. I've relegated it to Blu-ray playing duties, but its lack of a standard infrared remote makes it a bytch to get to work properly with my controller set up. (The standard Sony Blu-ray player is a better buy actually...). WiiU? To that I say :pacspit:. Nintendo fooled me once with that bullshyt Wii, but never again. fukk the WiiMotes and everything they stand for. I hope Miyamoto Gets a Wii mote shoved up his ass. The shyt is wack and sucks compared to standard controls.

So the question is, how many units do you think Xbox 720 will move? The numbers will likely be epic! :mj:
So you don't put your PlayStation 3 to any use except for Blu-Ray Movies. Wow, I remember when I was too Scared to Buy any of the new Consoles and was Running me PS2 out for as long as I could stand it. I was being Told/Teased how much better X-Box 360 would be for me rather than PS3/PSN. I had 1 of the 1st PSPs at the time and was just stuck in between with if I would go with Microsoft or Sony. I picked up my 1st 360 and didn't want to put it down 1nce I had gotten all of the XBL Software together. I always Wondered what would have happened had I gotten a PS3 instead and realized that come that Massive Hack on PSN that I would have been buying both Systems by replacing Sony with Microsoft in the End. I most likely would have Panicked and Shook myself Stupid off of The PSN. I'll stick with X-Box and will be heading Towards making the 720 Jump if it comes out next year but probably not for a couple of Months after.:manny:

Work Out Those Bugs 1st Microsoft

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How fukking irritating is it to read a good thread only for this idiot courtdog to ruin it by taken half the page to respond to every post with utter bullshyt? :why:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm done with console gaming after this gen, thanks to ripoff DLC, expensive games, and waiting longer for patches. I'll build a gaming PC next year and that will be that.

The only reason I haven't sold my PS3 is because its my Blu-Ray player. Now that I'm thinking about it I might list my Xbox 360 and games on Craigslist if I can get over $200 for it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron:

I didn't think so. Lets be reality for a second. Xbox 720 will be bought by EVERYONE. Why you ask?

XBOX LIVE

Xbox Next could literally be :trash: and it would literally sells millions due to the XBOX live integration. But we all know M$ will bring that next gen goodness that will likely be better than the alternatives, so its superiority to the competition is a forgone conclusion!

Meanwhile, the fate of the alternative gaming options are not so certain. Sony PS4? :scusthov: My PS3 is literally a dusty eyesore on my Entertainment setup. I've relegated it to Blu-ray playing duties, but its lack of a standard infrared remote makes it a bytch to get to work properly with my controller set up. (The standard Sony Blu-ray player is a better buy actually...). WiiU? To that I say :pacspit:. Nintendo fooled me once with that bullshyt Wii, but never again. fukk the WiiMotes and everything they stand for. I hope Miyamoto Gets a Wii mote shoved up his ass. The shyt is wack and sucks compared to standard controls.

So the question is, how many units do you think Xbox 720 will move? The numbers will likely be e:mj:pic!

Crazy thing about this post nintendo's weak ass switch is currently outselling the xbox and the other shyt :dead: