Is there anyone NOT planning on getting the Xbox 720 next year?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
1st day cop!
Xbox is gonna crush shyt....period!
a0yqua.jpg

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Its not a given ill buy, ill look at it and consider but i prefer playstation

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:whew: next gen MS is gonna be some other shyt tehy already updated the OLD ass software far from what the software looked like in 05

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I'ma wait and make sure the leap in technology is worth the price tag. I never feel like I gotta be the first ones to get some shyt. I waited on the PS3 and XBox360 while I watched my friends deal with the Red Ring of Death and the Yellow lighted PS3s...

I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting the PS4 first, and I'll probably eventually get an Xbox720 if it seems really dope.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you fukkers are going to complain about $35 a year then you should probably not be posting on the coli to begin with and get your priorities straight.

It's not about the price dummy, it's the principle and absurdness of paying. It's not a choice like PS+ where the essential functions are hidden behind some toll.

I can still play PSN free and access apps without PS+ but on XBL you NEED to pay for it to use Netflix, Hulu, Internet Explorer etc. Come on give me a fukking break you really defending the fee for using Youtube or Netflix??

It' stupid and a slap in the face to consumers. If it was $35/yr for dedicated servers and week(s) early content for EVERY game then I'd probably be singing a different tune, but for now my tune is the same: Xbox Live is grand theft. Halo 4 laggy as hell and is supposed to be the face of Xbox smh.

DMR

Killa
Daps
I had 3 xboxes 360 - all are :dead: now

Im eating way better off my ps3, so Ill propably stick to sony

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I was going to cop first day originally, but after thinking about it, I'm gonna wait a while. I'm on my 4th Xbox :scusthov:

PS3 still trucking tho :ahh:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
They gonna raise the price of XBL again and keep on raping you dumb mufukkas. Lol at the thought of paying twice just to use Netflix, Hulu and game online. As long as PS+ exists I'll never cop an Xbox again :pacspit:

Another reason not to cop an Xbox [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250-GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B003C1VPEY"]Amazon.com: Xbox 360 250 GB Hard Drive: Video Games[/ame]
Smh I copped a 500GB hdd on my PS3 for $60. You idiots need to smarten up.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
IM definitely gonna cop the next X-Box!!

Hopefully the pre-order wont be as bad as last time...I remember going to GameStop damn near every other day, these dudes would say "we don't know when the pre-order is :mjpls:" then I go one day and it's sold out???? :rudy:

I had to camp out @ K-Mart I was 2nd in line :whew: at 8pm the night b4, they ended up only getting 7 (3 with the hard drive). The manager came out and gave the 7 of us wristbands...but asked us not to leave. People were tight the next morning when they showed up and saw the 7 games were already claimed and all they could get was rain-checks. This old white lady got furious and tried to bark on the people who got the games I just hit her with the :jawalrus: as I walked by with my system.

I dont think I'll cop a PS4 till the price drop. Xbox Live shyts all over PSN...and like the OP suggested I assume most will cop X-Box over PS4 bc of Live. IMO PS gotta drop way b4 X-Box, that's how they fukked up the last time X-Box dropped and by the time PS came around X-Box had an established community.

Nintendo :scusthov: