Is there anyone NOT planning on getting the Xbox 720 next year?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol I still pay 9.99 a month cause I'm too lazy to just pay upfront at one time

u broke nikkas....u broke nikkas

Don't be an idiot.

You're paying 120 dollars for some shyt that can be bought for 35 or 40. That's not about laziness, that's about stupidity

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im in

as long as the damn thing is fully backwards compatible with the xbox 360, cause partial compatibility aint good enough for me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: @ me copping a 720 next gen over PS4. PS4 FIRST. MY PC gaming setup is feeding me well right now and the Xbox only gets turned on for some Halo 4 which honestly isn't even all that imo.

I don't see me copping a fisherbox next gen unless M$ cleans up their act with that stupid online fee and propaganda. They really got sheep like the TS and Court thinking they're paying for a superior, peerless service when the flagship title on it's system lags like it ain't no tomorrow.

Next gen it's going to be PC/PS4/Vita/WiiU(for Smash) and I'm good..

:scusthov: @ Xbox live being superior yet is beleaguered with the same issues normal services has. :rudy:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas are really still using the "y'all nikkas broke" argument to justify xbox live rape?

Let me get this straight.........I paid for the console, I paid for the games themselves, and I'm paying for internet access. So, now, I have to pay another fee to be able to use all the shyt I'm already payingfor.....together? :what: fukkouttahere, b. And I'm paying extra for what? To listen to racists throw slurs at everybody? I'm good.

That aside, none of the exclusives for XBox interest me, so I'll probably not buy one.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll Be Copping The Most Loaded And Expensive Version On Day One :manny:

I Have No Beef With PS But I LOVE XBOX And XBOX Live

I Still Have A OG Fat Box 360 That Never Got The Kiss Of Death, XBOX Been A-OK With Me Since I Threw Out My Sega Genesis

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
buying system on launch day? nahh breh, I ain't a kid anymore.

I don't want no faulty, over priced system anyway :manny:

I rather wait until prices drop on the PS4 and cop that one.. No one around here wants an xbox so I'll just stick with my playstations.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
If you fukkers are going to complain about $35 a year then you should probably not be posting on the coli to begin with and get your priorities straight.