Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nope

they MAD!

pacific beach. olvera street, vegas strip :ohlawd:

that 4hr drive on the 15

is one of the most liberating experiences

i had a old ass 96 T-Bird... i would put that bytch on cruise... kkick both my feet out the window and just :jawalrus:

people drivin by me like :leon::ooh::lolbron::whoo:

they gon say NYC philly boston :childplease:

Drivin to vegas @ 3am gttin there around 7am... betting on college football.. with a 300 heads drinkin @ 8AM.

then driving home in the same day!!...... LIG

The question is can you afford to buy a home there? Once you sober up and the game ends and you realize your broke as shyt will the realization that those cities you mentioned are overrated as hell. Until then drink up nikka!

:heh:

Oh and btw, Houston, Dallas, Austin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You guys truly dont understand how great the triangle is.

In LA, its not just Los Angeles, but u have a metro of like 20 million people of some shyt.

So in one part of the triangle you got Hollywood, Disneyland, Six Flags, Knots Berry Farm, Raging Waters, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Beach, Malibu, Pasadena, the hills, Rodeo drive, mountains to ski in.

In another part, you have nice ass beaches, a low crime city, good weather, dimes dimes dimes, and the option of going to party in Mexico.

The last part you have the Las Vegas Strip, nuff said.

It's not even close.

But yea, Baltimore and Boston are competing :dry:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The question is can you afford to buy a home there? Once you sober up and the game ends and you realize your broke as shyt will the realization that those cities you mentioned are overrated as hell. Until then drink up nikka!

:heh:

Oh and btw, Houston, Dallas, Austin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you really believe this?

And if you do, have you been to LA, San Diego or Vegas?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas talking about the strip gets boring if you're there too long. As if being in fukking Baltimore or Boston wont get boring after 2 fuccin days, if that :laff:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Do you really believe this?

And if you do, have you been to LA, San Diego or Vegas?

nikka Ive been to all those places numerous times. San diego is the only place on your list i would agree is awesome. LA and Vegas are extremely overrated. My brother lives in Marina Del Rey and while his neighborhood is nice as shyt, the fact that to go any where else in the city literally will take you the entire day due to overcrowding, congestion, and traffic makes the city a terrible place to live on a day to day basis. Furthermore, Vegas is easily overrated as hell unless your a gambler. However, after walking up and down that strip numerous times, you realize that there really isn't shyt else to do in Vegas but gamble. Furthermore, my wifey is from Vegas so I have been there more times than I care to remember.

So if your young and broke and enjoy drinking then yes your in paradise. Grown men with grown men problems might not agree with you though. And the fact that thousands of people in your area are fleeing to Texas in droves further corroborates my point.

But if what i just posted doesn't make sense now, it will in a few years. Until then, drink up nikka! :pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikka Ive been to all those places numerous times. San diego is the only place on your list i would agree is awesome. LA and Vegas are extremely overrated. My brother lives in Marina Del Rey and while his neighborhood is nice as shyt, the fact that to go any where else in the city literally will take you the entire day due to overcrowding, congestion, and traffic makes the city a terrible place to live on a day to day basis. Furthermore, Vegas is easily overrated as hell unless your a gambler. However, after walking up and down that strip numerous times, you realize that there really isn't shyt else to do in Vegas but gamble. Furthermore, my wifey is from Vegas so I have been there more times than I care to remember.

So if your young and broke and enjoy drinking then yes your in paradise. Grown men with grown men problems might not agree with you though. And the fact that thousands of people in your area are fleeing to Texas in droves further corroborates my point.

But if what i just posted doesn't make sense now, it will in a few years. Until then, drink up nikka! :pachaha:
Even if you think they're overrated, you're still comparing fukking Dallas to Los Angeles :comeon:

Yall nikkas dont even have an underground subway system :flabbynsick:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

But if what i just posted doesn't make sense now, it will in a few years. Until then, drink up nikka!
:beli:

Bruh, u are wrong to say that vegas is just limited to gambling to have fun. U must have never been to the pool parties in the summer. Have u been to marquee,bank, oak1, haze,tryst, xs,drai's, cheteau? Vegas is crackin! U have to broaden your horizons

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The Northeast between Boston and DC.. :ahh:

And if you add Virgina and Maine :usure:

Yea, Maine has little to no black people but since yall kneegrows so love PAWG so much I don't see how that's a flaw :mjpls:

haven't been to Maine since I was really young but I heard its really nice up there

Also one major plus is how easy it is to get to the Cities between Boston and DC if you live in NYC....

Dollar Mega/Bolt Bus... DC - NYC for only a dollar :gladbron
Chinatown buses
Greyhound/Peter Pan
And Amtrak trains which travel at 125 MPH, those Amtrak trains out west don't go that fast, the service is probably :flabbynsick: too compared to the Northeast Corridor.

Out west seems car centric, where's out there it seems if you don't have a car its gonna ruin your experience, same can't be said for the Northeast, well, between DC and Boston at least :mjpls:

I'm shocked Vegas is 270 miles from LA, I heard the day Pac got shot in Vegas he drove there from wherever he lived at in the LA area.

I mean damn Suge couldn't hook the brother up with a Private Jet or something :ld:

San Diego seems like such a :ahh: city though, would love to visit someday.

Same to Vegas, and go to the spot where Pac was shot

Would love to drive down The Strip bumping Pac's music

Last edited by a moderator:

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
I can see myself living in California however, it is too expensive and has some of the worst state politics out here.

I guess I'll keep on Californian dreamin'.......

........Cause, it'll never be a reality.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
NYC, Boston, Philadelphia

It's three big cities. All with ghettos. All with rich suburbs. All with professional sports teams. All within fast reach by car, train, bus, or plane. All with big universities. All with good restaurants. All with a mix of races.