Is there any triangle of cities better than LA, San Diego, Vegas

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Oh....I didnt even get into New York :youngsabo:

Enjoy the most beautiful crossroads in the world...

New%20York%20City%20Times%20Square%20Day%20Time%2005%20View%20South%20To%201%20Times%20Square%20From%20Top%20Of%20Red%20Stairs.jpg

Go hang out in Soho or Tribeca...

soho.jpg

Take your shorty on a romantic walk on the Bridge...

BrooklynBridgeSunsetHDRSML.jpg

Catch a play...

broadway.jpg

Go hang out at the park :manny:

CentralPark.jpg

and best of all, all of these places are within minutes of each other. Not spread 20 miles away :troll: you dont have to sit in wall to wall traffic :hamster: They have things called subways here :hamster:

I actually like the bay area and SF more than I liked LA, LA seemed like one gigantic version of White Plains NY.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I actually like the bay area and SF more than I liked LA, LA seemed like one gigantic version of White Plains NY.

My boy went out there & said the same thing. He said it looks like it belongs on the East coast.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Ah, the weekly thread about how LA is so much better like this is 1996, why is it that 9 times out of 10, a thread like this is made by someone living on the West? You rarely see this type of insecurity from people living on the East Coast, constantly needing to remind people that they in fact exist.

nikkas always sound like they're trying to sell a used car "Oh but we have beaches and fully reclining seats" that state as a whole is sinking ship, yet you in here trying to say the Carfax is clean.

You rarely see this kind of insecurity going on from East Coast people? Like right in this thread, right?

:smugfavre:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You rarely see this kind of insecurity going on from East Coast people? Like right in this thread, right?

:smugfavre:

You don't see me talking about how "great" the East coast is or how there's no place on earth that can compare, do you?

I been to LA, didn't think it was as dope as SF, so the thread title was automatically wrong to me.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Ain't nobody shytting on NYC in this thread. But you're trying to act like places like fukking Jersey or Boston actually have shyt on San Diego or Los Angeles. It's a severe case of delusion, with your citations being people that would rate some whack ass city like Milwaukee over SD/LA/LV.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You don't see me talking about how "great" the East coast is or how there's no place on earth that can compare, do you?

I been to LA, didn't think it was as dope as SF, so the thread title was automatically wrong to me.

You =/= all the east coasters in this thread, and LA =/= all the cities in this discussion.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Ain't nobody shytting on NYC in this thread. But you're trying to act like places like fukking Jersey or Boston actually have shyt on San Diego or Los Angeles. It's a severe case of delusion, with your citations being people that would rate some whack ass city like Milwaukee over SD/LA/LV.

:what: everyone is gonna rep they town. I'm born and raised in Jerz, obviously imma rep here the hardest

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
like nikkas from other places besides the west coast ain't gonna come in here and rep they town instead when they see a thread like this...

Read Below

Originally Posted by Captain_Crunch
Bruh, even as someone who's been born and raised in NY for 20 yrs, I can admit that the LA/LV/SD area>>>> NY/JS/Beltway/Philly.

If you live in that area, you basically have EVERY single landscape within a couple a hours away from you. There's beaches; deserts, forests, and mountains. Yeah we have mountains; forests, and beaches, but we don't have deserts and our weather is too be desired(early fall and spring is the only good parts of the year).

:krs:.........

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
1) Dope azz thread

2) Any poster claiming NY....> than LA/SD or LA/SD...> NY will waste their breath. To me it's all equal

LA Benefits
- Cleaner
- No rude azz people
- Better weather

NY Benefits
- ridiculously diverse (people aren't reppin' sets and gangbangin on their blocks only :cmon:smile:
- better clubs (and not to mention clubs can also stay open past 2 AM!)
- subway
- Everything's so close, and just the neighborhoods themselves be so crazy. You could be in Manhattan and be in LES, Tribeca, East Village, Soho, Midtown, and be in completely different environments, same as with Brooklyn, and being in Clinton Hill, Flatbush, Park Slope, Bushwick, etc

Actually, the more I think about it, outside of the weather and the beach, what does LA have over NY? And anybody saying SD is not a big beach town is kidding themselves. SD is a transplanted jersey shore minus the wops with a few asians added. I had a relative who lived in Lomas, and I stayed in both Culver City and Santa Monica (:ahh:) for a bit. I don't like Philly that much, but I would say Boston/NY/DC >= LA/SD/Vegas, so I can't agree with OP. Oh, and Columbus Day in Miami sh*ts all over your Lake Hacrapsu b.s.

In short, you wanna party, socialize, mix, it's East Coast all day. You wanna lay in front of the beach and get high and look at shorties, West Coast

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Oh....I didnt even get into New York

Enjoy the most beautiful crossroads in the world...

New%20York%20City%20Times%20Square%20Day%20Time%2005%20View%20South%20To%201%20Times%20Square%20From%20Top%20Of%20Red%20Stairs.jpg

Go hang out in Soho or Tribeca...

soho.jpg

Take your shorty on a romantic walk on the Bridge...

BrooklynBridgeSunsetHDRSML.jpg

Catch a play...

broadway.jpg

Go hang out at the park :manny:

CentralPark.jpg

and best of all, all of these places are within minutes of each other. Not spread 20 miles away :troll: you dont have to sit in wall to wall traffic :hamster: They have things called subways here :hamster:

NYC is :win:

its just different lifestyle then out here what im used to.. if i was born there id probably prefer NYC