Is there any triangle of cities better than LA, San Diego, Vegas

YBE

Banned
Daps
1) Dope azz thread

2) Any poster claiming NY....> than LA/SD or LA/SD...> NY will waste their breath. To me it's all equal

LA Benefits
- Cleaner
- No rude azz people
- Better weather

NY Benefits
- ridiculously diverse (people aren't reppin' sets and gangbangin on their blocks only :cmon:smile:
- better clubs (and not to mention clubs can also stay open past 2 AM!)
- subway
- Everything's so close, and just the neighborhoods themselves be so crazy. You could be in Manhattan and be in LES, Tribeca, East Village, Soho, Midtown, and be in completely different environments, same as with Brooklyn, and being in Clinton Hill, Flatbush, Park Slope, Bushwick, etc

Actually, the more I think about it, outside of the weather and the beach, what does LA have over NY? And anybody saying SD is not a big beach town is kidding themselves. SD is a transplanted jersey shore minus the wops with a few asians added. I had a relative who lived in Lomas, and I stayed in both Culver City and Santa Monica (:ahh:) for a bit. I don't like Philly that much, but I would say Boston/NY/DC >= LA/SD/Vegas, so I can't agree with OP. Oh, and Columbus Day in Miami sh*ts all over your Lake Hacrapsu b.s.

In short, you wanna party, socialize, mix, it's East Coast all day. You wanna lay in front of the beach and get high and look at shorties, West Coast

:obama:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
1000 steps **my locals know

lagunabeach1.jpg

1000-Steps-Beach-Reward-e1308023659182.jpg

exit-from-the-sea-cave-of-1000-steps-beach.jpg

2794535080_a721ce026f_z.jpg

Pools-of-Tide.jpg

the wedge

07-05-wedge-photog-pfund.jpg

1073_1wedge_by_jeff_diivne_.jpg

THE-WEDGE.png

th

its crazy when you here the fukkin waves look like a TSUNAMI you have to run from it :devil:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
1) Dope azz thread

2) Any poster claiming NY....> than LA/SD or LA/SD...> NY will waste their breath. To me it's all equal

LA Benefits
- Cleaner
- No rude azz people
- Better weather

NY Benefits
- ridiculously diverse (people aren't reppin' sets and gangbangin on their blocks only :cmon:smile:
- better clubs (and not to mention clubs can also stay open past 2 AM!)
- subway
- Everything's so close, and just the neighborhoods themselves be so crazy. You could be in Manhattan and be in LES, Tribeca, East Village, Soho, Midtown, and be in completely different environments, same as with Brooklyn, and being in Clinton Hill, Flatbush, Park Slope, Bushwick, etc

Actually, the more I think about it, outside of the weather and the beach, what does LA have over NY? And anybody saying SD is not a big beach town is kidding themselves. SD is a transplanted jersey shore minus the wops with a few asians added. I had a relative who lived in Lomas, and I stayed in both Culver City and Santa Monica (:ahh:) for a bit. I don't like Philly that much, but I would say Boston/NY/DC >= LA/SD/Vegas, so I can't agree with OP. Oh, and Columbus Day in Miami sh*ts all over your Lake Hacrapsu b.s.

In short, you wanna party, socialize, mix, it's East Coast all day. You wanna lay in front of the beach and get high and look at shorties, West Coast

Anyone who seriously believes that SD is a transplanted Jersey Shore is deluding themselves. One of the biggest cities in the country plus it doesn't have all of the same retards from Jersey in it.

In addition, since when the fukk is California not diverse? This isn't 1992. What kind of idiot still thinks that it's only a few different kinds of people here that are all nothing but gangbangers?

Boston is full of crass retards that I wouldn't want to drink with if you were paying me to do it. Maybe some of the broads from the local universities, but why would I go all the way to the East Coast for ass when I have superior women in California?

No, the combined club circuit, the population, superior weather, and the hotter girls. Anyone who thinks that the East Coast is better because they spent some time with a relative in Lomas is again, deluded.

:smugdraper:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who seriously believes that SD is a transplanted Jersey Shore is deluding themselves. One of the biggest cities in the country plus it doesn't have all of the same retards from Jersey in it.

In addition, since when the fukk is California not diverse? This isn't 1992. What kind of idiot still thinks that it's only a few different kinds of people here that are all nothing but gangbangers?

Boston is full of crass retards that I wouldn't want to drink with if you were paying me to do it. Maybe some of the broads from the local universities, but why would I go all the way to the East Coast for ass when I have superior women in California?

No, the combined club circuit, the population, superior weather, and the hotter girls. Anyone who thinks that the East Coast is better because they spent some time with a relative in Lomas is again, deluded.

:smugdraper:

I also stayed up in Culver City and Santa Monica b, so :manny: And :heh: at you talkin' about a club circuit in a city that has a college curfew. And your population doesn't have the Latinas, Euros, and Africans that the East Coast has, although y'all do mos def got the Asian game on lock (Vietnamese/filipino/thai :takedat: ) The only thing LA has is superior boob jobs. LA havin' the baddest b*tches is VERY debatable. And Mexican and black sets are still bangin' it out, when they're not too busy blastin' their own as ways. LA so bad it got Asians gangbangin' to protect themselves :heh: Not to mention you do realize that Boston has mad colleges right? BU, Harvard, Boston College, UMass, Tufts and Brandeis just to name a few. Boston is CRAWLING with young chicks, and then you got Asians and Caribbeans on top of it. Ain't nobody said you had to come to the East Coast :manny: Azz is everywhere b, it shouldn't be the main criteria for choosin' where you live when it comes ot a major city.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
NYC is :win:

its just different lifestyle then out here what im used to.. if i was born there id probably prefer NYC

NYC is tha shyt bro

and i'm a Cali nikka born and raised, just went out there for tha first time this summer, shyt blew my mind

that shyt is turnt up 24-sev

and i wuz a die hard west coast nikka sayin fukk everybody else

u should atleast give it a shot and visit there, don't knock it until u try it

tha amount of people in one place over there is :dwillhuh: makes LA feel like a ghost-town

tha LA metro area gots more people, but its way more spread out

all of NYC's population is in a few square miles, shyt is :ooh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I also stayed up in Culver City and Santa Monica b, so :manny: And :heh: at you talkin' about a club circuit in a city that has a college curfew. And your population doesn't have the Latinas, Euros, and Africans that the East Coast has, although y'all do mos def got the Asian game on lock (Vietnamese/filipino/thai :takedat: ) The only thing LA has is superior boob jobs. LA havin' the baddest b*tches is VERY debatable. And Mexican and black sets are still bangin' it out, when they're not too busy blastin' their own as ways. LA so bad it got Asians gangbangin' to protect themselves :heh: Not to mention you do realize that Boston has mad colleges right? BU, Harvard, Boston College, UMass, Tufts and Brandeis just to name a few. Boston is CRAWLING with young chicks, and then you got Asians and Caribbeans on top of it. Ain't nobody said you had to come to the East Coast :manny: Azz is everywhere b, it shouldn't be the main criteria for choosin' where you live when it comes ot a major city.

:wow:

polosounds

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pasadena/LA all day everyday>>>>
SD the beaches...bars...lucha Libre burritos
Vegas...nuff said

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Basically this thread is full of bias people who have never even been to or spent time in the oposite city their bashing/comparing to.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Option of leaving the country to party in Mexico>>>spending a weekend in Boston :heh:

You've never been to Boston so you have no idea what your talking about. This is one of those stfu and sit back and learn something moments.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
we take our weather for GRANTED

with our NO HUMIDITY.. we really do....

i was in NY for almost 3 weeks in AUGUST... im spoiled as fukk... there summer wether is NASTY.. hot damp and raining in SUMMER! :wtf:

you dont really appreciate how good we have it till you go to these other parts of the country...

Try South Florida summer

You wouldnt survive down here playboi :shaq:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
San Diego is beautiful with great weather (although my cousin told me it was 105 degrees there last week, fukk that) but boring as hell. i lived there for 8 years and it's nothing but sponge bob square pants built latinas and flat assed sistas who don't have half the flavor of east coast or southern women. and 10000000 Mexicans everywhere. and the most boring downtown area of any big city, that skyline is pathetic if you've been to chicago or NYC. but LA is the shyt. and the Vegas strip gets boring after a week, if that.

although i can admit California food choices >>>> damn near every where else

YBE

Banned
Daps
San Diego is beautiful with great weather (although my cousin told me it was 105 degrees there last week, fukk that) but boring as hell. i lived there for 8 years and it's nothing but sponge bob square pants built latinas and flat assed sistas who don't have half the flavor of east coast or southern women. and 10000000 Mexicans everywhere. and the most boring downtown area of any big city, that skyline is pathetic if you've been to chicago or NYC. but LA is the shyt. and the Vegas strip gets boring after a week, if that.

although i can admit California food choices >>>> damn near every where else

Nope. San Diego & Las Vegas are full of culture; true urban experiences unmarveled by anything on the East coast :pachaha: