Is there any triangle of cities better than LA, San Diego, Vegas

Daps
Y'all LA cats be talking like Vegas is a short cruise on the parkway.

It's 4 hours away. Who the hell wants to sit in a car driving through a hot, barren desert for four hours:thumbsdown:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

It's 4 hours away. Who the hell wants to sit in a car driving through a hot, barren desert for four hours:thumbsdown:
people who aren't broke have A/C in their car

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:usure:
  1. 468 sq miles (1,213 km²)
    New York City, Area
    1. 503 sq miles (1,302 km²)
      Los Angeles, Area

tthey're both 2 big ass cities.
      and i cosign, LA, SD, Vegas >>>>>>

I'm talking about greater LA County and if you include Orange County and Inland Empire along with San Fernando Valley, it's HUGE, but way more spread out

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California

Then take a 45 minute flight, breh. Costs about as much as the gas there and back booked in advance and like 5 different airports to choose from. shyt is almost too convenient.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol@ ppl that never took that ride into Vegas talkin shyt. Goin there with a car full of ur friends + money + bad intentions for these hos>>>>>>>

Drivingto Vegas in air conditioned vehicle>>>> riding a train in humid ass weather :umad:

Daps
Then take a 45 minute flight, breh. Costs about as much as the gas there and back booked in advance and like 5 different airports to choose from. shyt is almost too convenient.

That's my point. LA brehs tryna make it seem like Vegas is next door.

If you tryna battle in that cage: Toronto, DC, Bmore, Cleveland, Boston, Montreal, and arguably Atlanta all within an hour flight of NYC:patrice:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
That's my point. LA brehs tryna make it seem like Vegas is next door.

If you tryna battle in that cage: Toronto, DC, Bmore, Cleveland, Boston, Montreal, and arguably Atlanta all within an hour flight of NYC:patrice:

There's nothing more worth the drive than going in a car full of your buddies on the way to Las Vegas. The trip is way too exciting, and almost an essential part of the trip.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

most people in Cali is used to 2-4 hour drives anyway...

Going to or from San Francisco and Vallejo at 5 pm on a Saturday :beli:

Its gone take you 30 minutes just to find parking ... at a park... in frisco :ohlawd: Driving around circles for 30 minutes because the next 5 blocks are one way streets and traffic is jammed for no reason other than san francisco has a horrible lay out :ohlawd: )

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
YBE said:
If you live in New York, you got everything.

1- NYC is already the greatest city to begin with. Sorry LA :yeshrug:
2- Washington DC is 4 hrs south, 1hr on plane. Go chill in Georgetown, Downtown, Dupont Circle & Adams Morgan.
3- Boston is 3-4 hrs north. Go catch a game at Fenway, chill in Backbay.
4- Philly & Baltimore are 2-3 hrs south. Little grimey but, still fun. South St. is :myman: The Harbor is :myman:
5- Jersey Shore (incl. Atlantic City). 1.5 hrs south. Goes without saying.
6- Ocean City. 2.5 hrs south. Goes without saying.
7- The Hamptons. 2 hrs east. Goes without saying.
8- The Poconos. 2 hrs southwest. Get away from the bullshyt.

Left Coast can't compare. All the cities on the East Coast are too close together :pachaha:
Aside from the Hamptons, A nicca picking vegas everytime..

Really, D.C vs Vegas?

Only thing come close to Vegas is Atlantic City and I dont hear many people speak that as a preferred travel destinstion.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from the Hamptons, A nicca picking vegas everytime..

Really, D.C vs Vegas?

Only thing come close to Vegas is Atlantic City and I dont hear many people speak that as a preferred travel destinstion.

honestly wack ass laughlin in the summer >>>> atlanitc city...

almost everybody ive talked to thats gone to ac says its nothing ilke vegas and the word depressing came up randomly..lol