Is there any triangle of cities better than LA, San Diego, Vegas

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Basically this thread is full of bias people who have never even been to or spent time in the oposite city their bashing/comparing to.

i've been to all these cities on the west and east coast minus d.c; and to me NY is still the best city i've been to. Maybe chicago could compare to it; if it wasnt so grimey outside of the city. Boston is also slept on in terms of chicks; they got them cape verdians, cambodians; and all those caribbean chicks its def tough. Plus them snow bunnies are surprisingly easy :jawalrus:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i've been to all these cities on the west and east coast minus d.c; and to me NY is still the best city i've been to. Maybe chicago could compare to it; if it wasnt so grimey outside of the city. Boston is also slept on in terms of chicks; they got them cape verdians, cambodians; and all those caribbean chicks its def tough. Plus them snow bunnies are surprisingly easy :jawalrus:

:obama: Boston is AMAZINGLY slept on, especially in regards to chicks. Somebody should make a thread on slept on cities, and guaranteed Boston would be one of the top 5 most slept on cities.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka Ive been to all those places numerous times. San diego is the only place on your list i would agree is awesome. LA and Vegas are extremely overrated. My brother lives in Marina Del Rey and while his neighborhood is nice as shyt, the fact that to go any where else in the city literally will take you the entire day due to overcrowding, congestion, and traffic makes the city a terrible place to live on a day to day basis.

That's complete bs. :stopitslime: NY and DMV both have MUCH worse traffic than LA. Although their public transpo is >>>>>> LA.

YBE

Banned
Daps
NYC, Boston, Philadelphia

It's three big cities. All with ghettos. All with rich suburbs. All with professional sports teams. All within fast reach by car, train, bus, or plane. All with big universities. All with good restaurants. All with a mix of races.

And, you didn't even add in DC. If you live in a centrally located part on the East Coast, like New Jersey for example, you can go to any city from the Boston to Washington DC corridor within 4 hours.

boswash.jpg

How can you hate on that? :dwillhuh:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
New York, Philly, Baltimore, Washington DC, Boston, Atlantic City, Ocean City

All within 3-4 hours of each other :obama:

:comeon: ocean city is not no 3-4 hours from nyc or boston.

atlantic city is :gag:, baltimore outside the harbor and a few other neighborhoods is :gag: I hope your being sarcastic, and I never even been to the west coast but ain't no 3 city fukkin with LA, SD, and vegas as far as the proximity and the quality of the cities.

YBE

Banned
Daps
:comeon: ocean city is not no 3-4 hours from nyc or boston.

atlantic city is :gag:, baltimore outside the harbor and a few other neighborhoods is :gag: I hope your being sarcastic, and I never even been to the west coast but ain't no 3 city fukkin with LA, SD, and vegas as far as the proximity and the quality of the cities.

If you think DC/DMV-NYC-PHI-AC-OC is wack, I dont know what to tell you. We love it :ahh:

And yea....it is. I live in Wilmington, DE. Ocean City is 2hrs south from my house. New York City is 2hrs north.

edit - Google Maps

New York, NY
Ocean City, MD
4 hours 28 mins
235.5 mi - New Jersey Turnpike S

close enough.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
If you live in LA, you can be in San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Palm Springs, Grand Canyon, Tijuana or Santa Barbara within 4 hours.

If you live in NYC, you can be in Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, Atlantic City, Baltimore, Jersey Shore, Poconos & the Hamptons within 4 hours.

:manny: We have more options & our options just happen to be 4 of America's premier cities. Deal with it.

Stop comparing DC to LA. I wasn't.

I was comparing our big city to your big city. New York to LA.

Then I was comparing our other cities to your other cities. DC/Philly/Boston to Las Vegas/San Diego.

Stop mixing my argument up. NYC is better than LA & we have more options for weekend trips.

tbh, you're probably just speaking out of your ass because you can't afford to live on the west coast :russ:.

Who the hell would give up this :

Picture020.jpg

Picture027.jpg

sky005.jpg

IslamicDesign015.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

For this :

9028027.JPG

8983676.JPG

8762951.JPG

I'm currently living in Brooklyn but i'm moving out to Arizona for school. I can't wait to leave this shythole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
arizona is a shyt hole breh

I hope you like ridiculous desert heat and lackluster nightlife

But i see you going to arizona for school, asu or u of a?

you going to be eatin real well out there:myman::ohlawd:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what i'm saying Vegas has only one spot that's lavish and its the strip. Unlike L.A or Miami, you have many spots and places where you can enjoy yourself. But like i said, whats L.A without The Gawd.

Was just gonna post this. Once you wander out the strip, Vegas is blah. Dusty ass homes built on dusty ass fields.