Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:coffee:Good. I'm glad you utilized the tools and resources you have at your fingertips and acknowledged you are wrong.

:coffee:Please understand that giraffes are more closely related to humans and horses and practically any other mammal (this is phylum) than they are to fukking dinosaurs.

:coffee:There are literally millions of years between the two (regardless of species) with NO common ancestor.

Please don't homeschool your offspring:dame:
nikka why the fukk you taking this so fukking serious? You are too caught in this. I just googled a random website and threw it up here. You need to chill it's a fukking message board. Calm the fukk down & take some midol. Get hostile over giraffes brehs. Damn.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
nikka why the fukk you taking this so fukking serious? You are too caught in this. I just googled a random website and threw it up here. You need to chill it's a fukking message board. Calm the fukk down & take some midol. Get hostile over giraffes brehs. Damn.
:umad: I finally got that neg bike...:ehh: Didn't take too long:lolbron:

:yayo:

Shut up bytch. I'm getting "hostile" over how arrogant you are in your ignorance. You fukking believed that giraffes descend from dinosaurs... Why in your pea-brained mind did you think this made sense? Huh? Explain your rationale. You can't be ugly AND stupid... Pick a struggle:no:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
kind and species are not synonymous

you're thinking too hard

Im thinking 3500 kinds of mammal on the ark from my research
but lets go with your number 5,513

5,513 X 2 (2 of each kind)=11,026

The average size of an animal on the earth is the size of a cat
but to be safe lets make a stock car hold an animal the size of a sheep
the average double deck stock car can hold 240 sheep

11,026 divided by 240 = about 46 stock cars...and thats just for mammals

46 out of 569 breh
oh my god I can't deal with a subhuman like you anymore. your mother should've swallowed and your father should've become a tranny.

the fact that people like you exist means that our society is fukking DOOMED.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
At least you understand what you are....... all that sub human code speak will get your jaw cracked in real life.....
If I actually met someone as fukking stupid as @king tut I'd have cracked his jaw long before he cracked mine. And plus, I try to avoid arguments that aren't based on some modicum of logic.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Imagine the shyt that was or that's in the fukkin oceans :wow: and we can't even scratch the surface

Yeah the oceans are scary as fukk.
Once you pass a certain depth the creatures stop bothering to develop eyes and colors. They are blind and when you drag them all the way to the surface alot of them don't even have pigment in their skin, they are 100% translucent.

th

No eyed ghost fish... :lupe:
Screw that... I'm staying on the land.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Yeah the oceans are scary as fukk.
Once you pass a certain depth the creatures stop bothering to develop eyes and colors. They are blind and when you drag them all the way to the surface alot of them don't even have pigment in their skin, they are 100% translucent.

th

No eyed ghost fish... :lupe:
Screw that... I'm staying on the land.
give it to a breh and ima make sushi out that bytch

see through sushi could make a killing breh breh
it looks fukkin disgusting though :hoes:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What if some rare ass breed of krakens still exist down there we can only go so far and basically oceans contain all of earths history.
Now I am about to do my Google and look up things about the ocean I never knew