Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your lack of even a basic grasp on logic and science is a supreme example of America's terrible education system. You are most unworthy of your chosen username. In fact you utterly disgrace and squander it.

Nothing of substance was and is gained by your posts in this thread.
:picard:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your lack of even a basic grasp on logic and science is a supreme example of America's terrible education system. You are most unworthy of your chosen username. In fact you utterly disgrace and squander it.

Nothing of substance was and is gained by your posts in this thread.

As someone who isn't black, and not American either, I've always been curious as to why some African Americans desire lighter skin? I've seen comments regarding better hair, eyes, etc. I can sorta see why some wouldn't like extremes on both ends, but I'd like to hear some reasons/explanations from the black folk here.
full

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
That's original. "Go back to where you belong". Cac shyt
Come up with receipts as to why you think dinosaurs didn't exist that irrefutably contradicts all the evidence put forth thus far and I'll gladly stfu. The onus is on you, Ozymandias, Denier of Facts.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's original. "Go back to where you belong". Cac shyt
Come up with receipts as to why you think dinosaurs didn't exist that irrefutably contradicts all the evidence put forth thus far and I'll gladly stfu. The onus is on you, Ozymandias, Denier of Facts.
You have the unmitigated gall to accuse me of "CAC shyt" after you posted this?

As someone who isn't black, and not American either, I've always been curious as to why some African Americans desire lighter skin? I've seen comments regarding better hair, eyes, etc. I can sorta see why some wouldn't like extremes on both ends, but I'd like to hear some reasons/explanations from the black folk here.

One "receipt" is the concept of the dinosaur being a strictly european discovery/invention

Out of all the melanoid civilizations (including the Native Americans:stopitslime:) and empires, a european named William Buckland is the one documented as discovering the "first dinosaur"

which is similar to the Christopher Columbus discovering America myth. The origins in itself is a testament to White Supremacy which was convenient during the era of Social Darwinism.

"Only a european has the intellect to discover something like dinosaurs" which promoted evolution - which promoted social darwinism - which produced racism

no wonder you're so mad at me for pointing it out :francis:

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
You have the unmitigated gall to accuse me of "CAC shyt" after you posted this?

One "receipt" is the concept of the dinosaur being a strictly european discovery/invention

Out of all the melanoid civilizations (including the Native Americans:stopitslime:) and empires, a european named William Buckland is the one documented as discovering the "first dinosaur"

which is similar to the Christopher Columbus discovering America myth. The origins in itself is a testament to White Supremacy which was convenient during the era of Social Darwinism.

"Only a european has the intellect to discover something like dinosaurs" which promoted evolution - which promoted social darwinism - which produced racism

no wonder you're so mad at me for pointing it out :francis:
Literally any race can dig up dinosaurs. I'm not retarded enough to give white people sole credit for discovering dinosaurs. They're not an 'invention'. You can literally head to any of the seven continents and dig up fossils yourself.

idgaf who discovered it first, the fact is that they exist.

So if one isn't black they must be white :ohhh:you narrow minded fukk
because there's only two colours :2facedacosby:

cmmYwLG.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more evidence of dinosaurs than there is of jesus :jaymad:

who, by the way, the quran says was a muslim :mjlol: you clowns cant even agree on that. either jesus was a muslim like the quran says, or gods son like the bible says. i'll see half of you in hell and we'll go ride some dinosaurs

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally any race can dig up dinosaurs. I'm not retarded enough to give white people sole credit for discovering dinosaurs. They're not an 'invention'. You can literally head to any of the seven continents and dig up fossils yourself.

idgaf who discovered it first, the fact is that they exist.

So if one isn't black they must be white :ohhh:you narrow minded fukk
because there's only two colours :2facedacosby:

cmmYwLG.gif
Wtf are babbling on about?

I didn't call you white, I called you a suspected white supremacist :ufdup:

One of the documented dinosaur FACTS is that William Buckland discovered the first dinosaur. We know this isn't logistically or historically possible if there were civilizations that existed a millennia before him. That in itself factually irrefutably contradicts the origin of the discovery of dinosaurs and you promised you'd stfu if I provided receipts

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Wtf are babbling on about?

I didn't call you white, I called you a suspected white supremacist :ufdup:

One of the documented dinosaur FACTS is that William Buckland discovered the first dinosaur. We know this isn't logistically or historically possible if there were civilizations that existed a millennia before him. That in itself factually irrefutably contradicts the origin of the discovery of dinosaurs and you promised you'd stfu if I provided receipts
:mjlol:I can't do this anymore. I don't want my IQ dropping to your levels :chillhov:
putting this thread on ignore:umad:

4607c5dec4174333cd94112399b5aae0-jesus-with-a-dinosaur-6.jpg

Daps
I looked into this hard about a few years ago. Dinosaurs did NOT exist plain and simple.Total hoax to push the evolution lie from what it looks like. Don't try to tie the Bible into this lol not sure why people do that. This 100% fictional concept of dinosaurs was conceived in Britain, in the 1860's. The devil is in the details, anyone with common sense take easy deep dive into this topic and come to the same conclusion, shyt does not make any sense at all when you look at it. It's just the programming with Jurassic Park, TV shows.. people just assume they existed they did not real shyt. I can try to dig up receipts if you want but trust me on this...

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:I can't do this anymore. I don't want my IQ dropping to your levels :chillhov:
putting this thread on ignore:umad:

4607c5dec4174333cd94112399b5aae0-jesus-with-a-dinosaur-6.jpg

11226170.gif

I looked into this hard about a few years ago. Dinosaurs did NOT exist plain and simple.Total hoax to push the evolution lie from what it looks like. Don't try to tie the Bible into this lol not sure why people do that. This 100% fictional concept of dinosaurs was conceived in Britain, in the 1860's. The devil is in the details, anyone with common sense take easy deep dive into this topic and come to the same conclusion, shyt does not make any sense at all when you look at it. It's just the programming with Jurassic Park, TV shows.. people just assume they existed they did not real shyt. I can try to dig up receipts if you want but trust me on this...
I shouldnt have to dap common sense but Common sense aint too common breh
:francis::salute:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I think giraffes are some of the closest desendants to dinosaurs among a few other animals. Also, according to the lame ass Good Dinosaur movie it showed a snaked looking animal with legs. So we have snakes now & at one point the apparently snakes used to have legs. But this is coming from a movie & I have zero scientific research to back my statement.

No to most of this.

Giraffes are more closely related to moles than dinos.

Think "mammal".

Did snakes used to have legs? Maybe. No Google.