Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
A disgustingly high number of white scientists back in the old days would try and prove it somehow. All baseless drivel, but they still tried. Their determination was pretty intense :scust:

Exactly breh, yet we have brehs in here still accepting WHITE mainstream science without a hitch and mocking those that do not :hovscust:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Wait... So how does me going to an aquarium and seeing a shark prove that dinosaurs existed?

And you're telling ME to think "rationally"?
I think what he meant was to go look at a shark in an aquarium, then go home and google sharks and realize that their fossils have been around for AGES, just like the dinosaurs. Carbon dating and analysis of the very ground we live on can reveal the secrets of the past.

On a totally unrelated note, I would love to have a shark tank. It would just be stupidly expensive and I probably couldn't have any other animals in there :shaq2:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Exactly breh, yet we have brehs in here still accepting WHITE mainstream science without a hitch and mocking those that do not :hovscust:
There's a large amount of 'white science' that's legit, it's just that some bullshyt gets through the screening processes. It's not like we should completely accept or completely reject scientific discoveries simply because of their colour though :manny:

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Stop it breh. If you're numbers are correct, 96.56 kmh is the same speed as 60 mph. But the gregorian calendar is NOT the same thing as the Julian calendar which is why they made the change in the first place. Im not here to argue about calendar changes though. Just to point out that they use "science" to pass agendas on unsuspecting people. Yet some brehs in this thread eat all the shyt mainstream science feeds them anyways.

And some of these same brehs claim to be black which science in the past would have told them theyre scientifically inferior :snoop:

First can you point out where I said you said they were the same? I tore apart the bad analogy you tried to use because 96 kmph is the same as 60 (if your math is correct) but the Julian calendar is not the same as the Gregorian. It doesnt matter if you call it "minor" differences vs "major" differences. A difference is a difference. If we combine this "difference" over time, then it creates an even bigger difference than the "minor" one in the beginning. If we took 10 days off the year, the first year the difference would be "minor". Over 1000 years? Well you should get the ideal

Just to make sure I have this clear... You want me to provide a source that scientists used to try to argue that black people were scientifically inferior? Really?
-You said they're not the same but I never said they were
-I said they have minor differences, which means that they're similar but not exactly the same
-You never tore apart the speed analogy... And it was never referring to the calendars in the first place. It was referring to your dumb statement that time was quantified differently back then
-white scientists tried to prove their points about inferiority of blacks and came up with nothing... Cmon bro.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I think I'll believe some big ass lizards rather than some simp ass nikka who thought that his chick got pregnant out of the blue knowing damn well that whole town ran through that p*ssy. Without maury povich, every other trash ass brawd would be a virgin mary.
:dead:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I think what he meant was to go look at a shark in an aquarium, then go home and google sharks and realize that their fossils have been around for AGES, just like the dinosaurs. Carbon dating and analysis of the very ground we live on can reveal the secrets of the past.

How is doing any of what you or he suggested (going to an aquarium to look at sharks, then google sharks and "realize [however that happens]their fossils having been around for ages) proof of anything?

Googling something is proof in your scenario? Or simply looking at sharks?

There's a large amount of 'white science' that's legit, it's just that some bullshyt gets through the screening processes. It's not like we should completely accept or completely reject scientific discoveries simply because of their colour though :manny:

Its plain and simple. Anyone that accepts what mainstream science tells them without a hitch is ignorant. Theres no going around it. Which is why I brought up how science tried to argue that blacks were scientifcally inferior. So that I could point out how they have routinely used science to pass agendas off on unsuspecting people. And its irrelevant if theres a "large amount of white science thats legit" . Because the food being 99% food, doesnt eliminate the effects of the 1% poison.

Thats without mentioning that brehs cant even differentiate truth from a lie in the majority of their beliefs. Which is why no one here was able to prove dinosaurs existed (despite pretending as if this an obvious fact throughout the thread by mocking those who believe otherwise). Because they dont have it. All they have is their go to idol...er.. I mean "scientist" who points at a rock and tells them a backstory. Somehow this constitutes "proof" to them
:mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
-You said they're not the same but I never said they were

Wow :mjlol: Me saying they're not the same doesnt mean that Im now saying you said they were the same.

-I said they have minor differences, which means that they're similar but not exactly the same
-You never tore apart the speed analogy... And it was never referring to the calendars in the first place. It was referring to your dumb statement that time was quantified differently back then

In the span of two sentences you contradict yourself. If the calendars (which is a way of telling time by the way) have minor differences, why is it a "dumb statement" to say that time wasnt measured in the same way then, that it is now? Are you arguing just to argue?

-white scientists tried to prove their points about inferiority of blacks and came up with nothing... Cmon bro.

Now tell us, was that before or AFTER they had already started teaching people about the "science" you now claim is backed by nothing?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
How is doing any of what you or he suggested (going to an aquarium to look at sharks, then google sharks and "realize [however that happens]their fossils having been around for ages) proof of anything?

Googling something is proof in your scenario? Or simply looking at sharks?
Nah breh I'm not saying googling is proof lol
I'm just sayin you can look at the history of sharks, and it shows how they changed over the ages to adapt to their environment. you could take that as proof of evolution, or not. not forcing you breh. it's all about how compelling the evidence is to you personally.

Its plain and simple. Anyone that accepts what mainstream science tells them without a hitch is ignorant. Theres no going around it. Which is why I brought up how science tried to argue that blacks were scientifcally inferior. So that I could point out how they have routinely used science to pass agendas off on unsuspecting people. And its irrelevant if theres a "large amount of white science thats legit" . Because the food being 99% food, doesnt eliminate the effects of the 1% poison.

Thats without mentioning that brehs cant even differentiate truth from a lie in the majority of their beliefs. Which is why no one here was able to prove dinosaurs existed (despite pretending as if this an obvious fact throughout the thread by mocking those who believe otherwise). Because they dont have it. All they have is their go to idol...er.. I mean "scientist" who points at a rock and tells them a backstory. Somehow this constitutes "proof" to them
:mjlol:

don't get me wrong breh, scientists are often wrong. a percentage of it is wrong. but! there will always be other scientists there to prove them wrong and come up with a more probable theory. if this keeps repeating eventually the bullshyt will be stripped and the end result will be the truth.

there will always be people who use science and twist it to suit their ill-informed opinions, the same way that people will twist religious texts outta context to justify their agenda.

as I said before breh breh, it is all about how compelling the evidence is to you personally. I can't throw you in a room and force you to whole heartedly embrace science. I'm not a scientologist/mormon/villain :mjlol:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think giraffes are some of the closest desendants to dinosaurs among a few other animals. Also, according to the lame ass Good Dinosaur movie it showed a snaked looking animal with legs. So we have snakes now & at one point the apparently snakes used to have legs. But this is coming from a movie & I have zero scientific research to back my statement.

200_s.gif

07nMUoU.jpg

350x700px-LL-2ff5111e_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Why didn't the Native Americans mention dinosaurs?

Why is the model of the dinosaur anatomically off-balance 99% of the time?

Why do they need strings or other support to hold up dinosaur bones at the museum?

There were no discoveries of dinosaurs before the 19th century

Adults believing in dinosaurs:scusthov:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE WORST POST IVE EVER READ.... PURE UNEDUCATED fukkRY :laff:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE WORST POST IVE EVER READ.... PURE UNEDUCATED fukkRY :laff:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

really-tell-me-more.gif

Wouldnt they be more likely to find dinosaur bones laying around than some european colonist?

What did you think I meant, breh?
drawn-dinosaur-indian-4.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::umad:

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
really-tell-me-more.gif

Wouldnt they be more likely to find dinosaur bones laying around than some european colonist?

What did you think I meant, breh?
drawn-dinosaur-indian-4.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::umad:

Your lack of even a basic grasp on logic and science is a supreme example of America's terrible education system. You are most unworthy of your chosen username. In fact you utterly disgrace and squander it.

Nothing of substance was and is gained by your posts in this thread.