Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't even bother describing to you that lifeforms best adapted to their environment have the highest survival rates.

we don't 'see' evolution NOW because we've basically observed evolution as it happened through MILLIONS of years. it takes time. can't just wake up and be like I want some wings and wings will grow. time, relatively speaking, progresses to slowly for us to see largescale tangible effects of evolution. if you somehow managed to travel a million years in the future, and compared humans then to humans now, there would probably be a staggering difference. (i hope the coli still exists then lol)

Idgaf what colour he was. he was never real to me.
i have long stopped believing in false history and white lies, trust me. just like I stopped believing in this book.

oh my god I can't deal with a subhuman like you anymore. your mother should've swallowed and your father should've become a tranny.

the fact that people like you exist means that our society is fukking DOOMED.

darwin2.jpg

Blacks_slain_racism.jpg

Slide28-12.jpg

If I actually met someone as fukking stupid as @king tut I'd have cracked his jaw long before he cracked mine. And plus, I try to avoid arguments that aren't based on some modicum of logic.

:ohhh:

mnw5g.jpg

Evolution is Progression, brehs
:blessed:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Now I am about to do my Google and look up things about the ocean I never knew

Thats only a good idea if you don't have a weak stomach...
The ocean has some of the most horrifying stuff known to man in it.

Cymothoa exigua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These parasites enter fish through the gills, eat the fish's tounge, then attach to where the fish's tounge used to be and live there eating a portion of whatever the fish eats.

Screen+Shot+2013-10-10+at+5.48.43+PM.png

tongue-eating-parasite.jpg

The ocean is a horrible scary place.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

These parasites enter fish through the gills, eat the fish's tounge, then attach to where the fish's tounge used to be and live there eating a portion of whatever the fish eats.

:whoo:

Got any good links bro?

Damn.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

That little dude just chilling like, let's eat nikka!

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
darwin2.jpg

Blacks_slain_racism.jpg

Slide28-12.jpg

:ohhh:

mnw5g.jpg

Evolution is Progression, brehs
:blessed:

my breh. I never denied that the first humans were black. I accept that fact, because migration patterns and archaeological evidence shows that.

we all know white people were eating carrion in caves while other cultures had dynasties.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna keep up production? What if that shyt gives us some powers or see through feces?
That's the whole point breh. Batch or one off production. If the supply is low enough demand will often spike.
Give me the powers of Namor or Aquaman :blessed:

I'd love to have see through shyt simply for the fact that I could do fukkery with it (no scat):mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Julian Calendar:
Please point out where I said they were the same calendar?? I said they have minor differences.

First can you point out where I said you said they were the same? I tore apart the bad analogy you tried to use because 96 kmph is the same as 60 (if your math is correct) but the Julian calendar is not the same as the Gregorian. It doesnt matter if you call it "minor" differences vs "major" differences. A difference is a difference. If we combine this "difference" over time, then it creates an even bigger difference than the "minor" one in the beginning. If we took 10 days off the year, the first year the difference would be "minor". Over 1000 years? Well you should get the ideal

And where's the proof of your bolded claim? You better provide a source that has been peer-reviewed by the scientific community.

Just to make sure I have this clear... You want me to provide a source that scientists used to try to argue that black people were scientifically inferior? Really?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Just to make sure I have this clear... You want me to provide a source that scientists used to try to argue that black people were scientifically inferior? Really?
A disgustingly high number of white scientists back in the old days would try and prove it somehow. All baseless drivel, but they still tried. Their determination was pretty intense :scust:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
?? but crocodiles and sharks exist and they are prehistoric.. you arent thinking rationally here. Your proof is going to an aquarium and looking at a shark...

Wait... So how does me going to an aquarium and seeing a shark prove that dinosaurs existed?

And you're telling ME to think "rationally"?