Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure the bible mentions Dinosaurs just not by that name. But I wouldn't expect fellow Coli brehs to read and analyze in order to find it. :manny:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
All this talk about proving dinosaurs are real. I like to think they are but You can't prove anything is real. The only thing I know is real is my own consciousness. All this other shyt could be a simulation or maybe I'm in a coma. You fellas don't even know if your family members are real.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
419661_10151399218385155_1313497307_n.jpg
No chill :dead:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The total volume of the ark was equivalent to 569 modern stock cars on a train :skip:
and you STILL couldn't put the sheer amount of insects and birds that exist in that space ALONE.
Have you no sense of scale? 569 stock cars isn't really that much when compared to the spectrum of fauna.

this is a conservative estimate on the number of species found.
Vertebrate Animals
Mammals 5,513
Birds 10,425
Reptiles 10,038
Amphibians 7,302
Fishes 32,900
Total Vertebrates 66,178
Invertebrate Animals
Insects 1,000,000
Spiders and scorpions 102,248
Molluscs 85,000
Crustaceans 47,000
Corals 2,175
Others 68,827
Total Invertebrates 1,305,250

ignoring crustaceans, molluscs, corals and others, you still expect me to believe all these different animals above, IN PAIRS, fit in the ark. Your suppression of rationale and logic is simply sublime.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
To discredit religion.

Also...

Evolution makes no sense.

Why nothing evolving now?
I won't even bother describing to you that lifeforms best adapted to their environment have the highest survival rates.

we don't 'see' evolution NOW because we've basically observed evolution as it happened through MILLIONS of years. it takes time. can't just wake up and be like I want some wings and wings will grow. time, relatively speaking, progresses to slowly for us to see largescale tangible effects of evolution. if you somehow managed to travel a million years in the future, and compared humans then to humans now, there would probably be a staggering difference. (i hope the coli still exists then lol)

noah wasn't white, he was black as coal

stop letting white people explain your history breh
Idgaf what colour he was. he was never real to me.
i have long stopped believing in false history and white lies, trust me. just like I stopped believing in this book.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've never said they were or werent real in this thread my brethren. Either way, theres not much they could do for me to count whatever they were offering as proof of anything. Thats why I keep asking for proof because how is someone pointing at a rock and telling me what it is/represents proof of anything other than them saying whatever it is they're saying? IMO Theres just somethings that we wont ever be able to prove in the present. That doesnt mean they didnt happen (or do not exist, etc..).

But if we're going by the logic that atheists present (no proof = no existence/didnt happen) then that is what it means. So dont mistake me turning the logic of certain brehs against them for me holding this type of logic/belief for myself. That aint the picture Im trying to paint...

?? but crocodiles and sharks exist and they are prehistoric.. you arent thinking rationally here. Your proof is going to an aquarium and looking at a shark...

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Stop it breh. If you're numbers are correct, 96.56 kmh is the same speed as 60 mph. But the gregorian calendar is NOT the same thing as the Julian calendar which is why they made the change in the first place. Im not here to argue about calendar changes though. Just to point out that they use "science" to pass agendas on unsuspecting people. Yet some brehs in this thread eat all the shyt mainstream science feeds them anyways.

And some of these same brehs claim to be black which science in the past would have told them theyre scientifically inferior :snoop:
Julian Calendar:
Please point out where I said they were the same calendar?? I said they have minor differences. And where's the proof of your bolded claim? You better provide a source that has been peer-reviewed by the scientific community.

Daps
Fossils, dna, fossolized dinosaur feces. Remember the bible was written at a time when people thought the world was flat and had bad hygiene.

Shockingly, there is more evidence towards the earth being flat than Dinosaurs existing.
:patrice: