Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy fukk this religion bashing threads are guaranteed 10+ pages

Board is turning to complete trash :snoop:

Only Cacs care this much about making fun of beliefs :dahell:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
obvious troll thread..... but to answer your question there is more proof of the existence of dinousaurs than of Jesus Christ..... make of it what you will

You havent examined proof of either. Just accepted what "men" told you of both. Im right huh?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
tumblr_lyfei9J04K1r1cjia.gif

the-importance-of-the-USP-in-relation-to-conversion-optimization.png

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The date doesn't matter one bit. At this point the calender is just a way for us to keep track of the day to day. You say the white man is lying to us on how time should be measured yet you'll be at that interview on the 27th. You use this as proof you shouldn't buy into what their selling but lets be honest, even you don't give a fukk.

We get it. You're white (in skin color and/or thought process) which is why you have a problem with people calling out the whites IN POWER who have lied to the general population. The same WHITES IN POWER (this means not the average billy bob down the street) who tried to use science to tell the general population that blacks were inferior? Or that doesnt apply to you as a white man/woman? They changed the way we measure time and then named it after pagan idols but yea "that doesnt matter one bit"

You dont know anything about me to know what I give a "fukk" about or not :manny:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
actually have been to museums ....... so I have seen fossils close up

pardon me for not having the equipment to carbon date said fossils

smh.....

Oh I get it. So you're saying if I show you a rock, and put some fancy explanation to it, thats proof in itself for you? I put bones in a building and that constitutes proof that the bones are whatever I say they are?

Or maybe I got you confused and you're NOT one of THOSE people who say they dont believe ANYTHING without proof? What is it breh?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually have been to museums ....... so I have seen fossils close up

pardon me for not having the equipment to carbon date said fossils

smh.....
:ohhh:
I actually have been to the show to see Avengers in IMAX..so I seen the Incredible Hulk and Thor up close too

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We get it. You're white (in skin color and/or thought process) which is why you have a problem with people calling out the whites IN POWER who have lied to the general population. The same WHITES IN POWER (this means not the average billy bob down the street) who tried to use science to tell the general population that blacks were inferior? Or that doesnt apply to you as a white man/woman? They changed the way we measure time and then named it after pagan idols but yea "that doesnt matter one bit"

You dont know anything about me to know what I give a "fukk" about or not :manny:
Damn :gladbron:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I get it. So you're saying if I show you a rock, and put some fancy explanation to it, thats proof in itself for you? I put bones in a building and that constitutes proof that the bones are whatever I say they are?

Or maybe I got you confused and you're NOT one of THOSE people who say they dont believe ANYTHING without proof? What is it breh?

my friend..... youre trying to hard ....... youre post reads of pseudo intellectualism ....

before you continue and go down a pointless rabbit hole ... re read my post.... there is more evidence of dinosaurs than there are of Jesus.... thats a factual statement because there is

thats not to say Jesus didnt exist, thats not to say that dinosaurs exist either..... the fact remains that there is physical evidence of one and not the other .... which proves my point that there is more evidence of dinosaurs .....

everything else is semantics .....

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing is that a troll thread is exposing just exactly who is holding us back as a species

:youngsabo:You're right

:heh:

Exactly breh :salute:

Brehs will say "but.. but.. Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago" well what are these "years" based off of? Our calendar today? The Hebrew one of the past? They dont even know. They just believe whatever white scientists say without a doubt. Im not even holding the position that dinosaurs did or did not exist. Just that they cant prove it. Yet they believe it anyways.

Do you not understand how a "year" is measured? No hate, a genuine question

What is your explanation for the following? Are these all faked?

b1c639db9cceedd4ecd9cb5b0e6ded96.jpg

near-complete-dino.jpg

PvsKo0P.jpg

ctwuf6dhnhr5cekwbubb.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
my friend..... youre trying to hard ....... youre post reads of pseudo intellectualism ....

before you continue and go down a pointless rabbit hole ... re read my post.... there is more evidence of dinosaurs than there are of Jesus.... thats a factual statement because there is

thats not to say Jesus didnt exist, thats not to say that dinosaurs exist either..... the fact remains that there is physical evidence of one and not the other .... which proves my point that there is more evidence of dinosaurs .....

everything else is semantics .....

Im not trying at all breh. Telling the truth comes natural to the real brehs that try to serve the Creator of ALL things :youngsabo:

Nonetheless, I guess we have different definitions of "evidence" or "proof". See, to me, "evidence" doesnt consist of me setting up a rock in a building I call a "museum", then putting a sign up in front of said rock that details what the rock is. No. To me, me placing rock and giving it a backstory, doesnt constitute evidence that the rock is actually what I say it is. For you, that somehow constitutes evidence. This type of flimsy evidence, is probably why you're not on to your leaders and what they have planned for you and those around you in America.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Do you not understand how a "year" is measured? No hate, a genuine question

Yes I understand how they measure a year. What I also understand is that they changed the way "years" were measured long ago which means our measurement of time doesnt relate with those who came before us. Do you agree with this?

What is your explanation for the following? Are these all faked?

b1c639db9cceedd4ecd9cb5b0e6ded96.jpg

near-complete-dino.jpg

PvsKo0P.jpg

ctwuf6dhnhr5cekwbubb.jpg

I dont know. What I do know is that I nor you can prove or disprove their authenticity. So how can you or any other breh say that he believes dinos existed based on "proof" when they havent sought any other than rocks set up in a museum with a sign telling them what it represents? How have the PROVED the sign to be true?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
obvious troll thread..... but to answer your question there is more proof of the existence of dinousaurs than of Jesus Christ..... make of it what you will
Not trolling

I want to learn

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:flobbe: Lanks breh

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bizarro-science.338586/

People are shocked to learn that there is a dome made of glass over the earth, even though one of the oldest books in the bible (books of Job and Genesis) and every other ancient civilization say the same thing. It is understandable that many don't believe this fact, because of the lies that are active and pervasive in society (Nasa/Hollywood/3rd grade).

The thing is though, you can see it.

In the atmosphere there are electrical disturbances called halos, sprites, and elves. Aside from the pagan names of these electrical phenomena, they occur when lightning strikes in the clouds, the electric discharge doesn't just go down, it also travels up, into the upper atmosphere. These electrical discharges, when strong enough reach all the way to the top, and the unexplainable to modern science, pancake out into a halo like structure (hence the name). This is due to the electricity hitting the glass dome at the top of the sky, and pancaking out from the collision.

In the video there is extensive footage of this happening, and right at the 100 km mark (around 70 miles) the electricity abruptly stops rising, from multiple bursts even.

ppl should definitely watch the video, because it shows indisputably that there is a solid structure in the sky, exactly as the bible described thousands of years ago.

PjCB840.jpg

gnOlaYn.jpg

Job 37:18

18Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?