Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yes you should, but the modern negro (invention of the white man) is too gullible to realize the white man has lied to him about everything, even the date. Tell me the time and date without referencing a god since the white man obviously hasn't tricked you on the basic shyt.
Time is relative to the earths revolution and is pretty fukkin easy to figure out at least the hour without a cac telling me.
suntime.gif

I hope you learned something with this post.

Edit: bonus pic might be easier for you to understand
suntime.png

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
adjective
characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc.

Origin
Latin retardāre to delay, protract, equivalent to re- re- +tardāre to loiter, be slow, derivative of tardus slow;
(retarded)

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure who's trolling and who's real here but :manny:. But an example of evolution on a short term scale is bacteria
http://io9.com/50-000-generations-of-bacteria-prove-that-evolution-nev-1466803805

Dude post a link about a new river being created in the U.S.

isn't that evolution?

Post a story about a new Yellow stone park being created.

Don't give me some bacteria crap Lol

Tell me about how a snake (now) has evolved into another animal, where can I find this

Read this, a snake now has wings..just like someone posted apes being humans LOL...yea ok

An ape can speak Swahili, see how stupid that looks, since you evolutionary cats say apes evolved into humans LOL..

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
adjective
characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc.

Origin
Latin retardāre to delay, protract, equivalent to re- re- +tardāre to loiter, be slow, derivative of tardus slow;
(retarded)

Good job, you finally got the appropriate definition. Now as you can see I clearly wasn't calling the Natives "retarded" by acknowledging the fact that they did not have the technology to dig up fossils buried deep beneath the group.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Time is relative to the earths revolution and is pretty fukkin easy to figure out at least the hour without a cac telling me.
suntime.gif

suntime.png

Do you know what year it is for certain? Or do you simply believe what they tell you the date is without seeing proof?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good job, you finally got the appropriate definition. Now as you can see I clearly wasn't calling the Natives "retarded" by acknowledging the fact that they did not have the technology to dig up fossils buried deep beneath the group.
By calling them "Stone Age" in comparison to the white archaeologist who "found" the dinosaur bone

they are indeed characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness in relative terms

you don't see that?

the same way western thought retards(verb) the population into (group)thinking that Dinosaurs exist

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The funny thing is that a troll thread is exposing just exactly who is holding us back as a species

The leaders in power who dont tell the general public the truth about anything unless it benefits them (as in those in power)? How did this thread expose that?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
suntime.gif

suntime.png

I learned that you deflect questions like a woman

but I will ask you the question once more

give me the time and date without referencing a god