Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Do you know what year it is for certain? Or do you simply believe what they tell you the date is without seeing proof?
The year doesn't matter. This obviously isnt earths 2015th year. No matter what you believe this fact is generally agreed upon. Whatever number they decide it is today I'm going to go with. I'm not gonna put 12/14/19956743348800 as the date on my papers because thats just how long I feel the earth has been around, you feel me?

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I learned that you deflect questions like a woman

but I will ask you the question once more

give me the time and date without referencing a god
12/14/15. I already know where you're going with this. Read my above post. I also wasnt deflecting. I was showing you how to get the time. The date is a different discussion.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't the Native Americans mention dinosaurs?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
tumblr_lyfei9J04K1r1cjia.gif

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
By calling them "Stone Age" in comparison to the white archaeologist who "found" the dinosaur bone

they are indeed characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness in relative terms

you don't see that?
Uhh no, you would be correct if I said something along the lines of 'native Americans did not have the intellectual ability to advance into the industrial era so they could dig up fossils like the Europeans'. They were stone age , the only reason I brought this up is because you said 'Europeans can discover fossils in the 1800s but Tue Natives couldn't. Pointing out that one group was more technologically advanced than another group is not at all the same as calling the group with inferior technology "retarded". Try again.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is the only place online or otherwise where I've seen such a large amount of people deny the existence of dinosaurs. :mjlol: I didn't even know that was a thing until I joined.

I mean, why would anyone even go out of their way to fake all that stuff anyway? :jbhmm:
Brehs on here believe the world is flat. shyt's crazy in these streets

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
How many calendars are there?... Gregorian, Julian, Hebrew, etc.

:russ:

Exactly breh :salute:

Brehs will say "but.. but.. Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago" well what are these "years" based off of? Our calendar today? The Hebrew one of the past? They dont even know. They just believe whatever white scientists say without a doubt. Im not even holding the position that dinosaurs did or did not exist. Just that they cant prove it. Yet they believe it anyways. But then want to turn around and lie to everyone that they "dont believe anything without proof" lol

The year doesn't matter. This obviously isnt earths 2015th year. No matter what you believe this fact is generally agreed upon. Whatever number they decide it is today I'm going to go with. I'm not gonna put 12/14/19956743348800 as the date on my papers because thats just how long I feel the earth has been around, you feel me?

So they cant even say that dinosaurs existed "such and such" years ago because humans now arent even measuring time in the same manner that those in the past did correct?

Oh and about the "date on a paper" thing. Look at it like this. I say that the year is 360 days while you say its 353. Dont you see how they're can be a discrepancy about what the "date" is? I know my point is that you simply trust what they tell you time is and how its measured and how much of it has passed. Can we prove it though? Can you prove dinosaurs existed without going to some man for an explanation? Doubtful. I dont see how any black breh blindly believes what any mainstream scientist says when they've CONTINUALLY showed that they'll lie to continue an agenda. Remember when they tried pushing blacks were genetically inferior?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhh no, you would be correct if I said something along the lines of 'native Americans did not have the intellectual ability to advance into the industrial era so they could dig up fossils like the Europeans'. They were stone age , the only reason I brought this up is because you said 'Europeans can discover fossils in the 1800s but Tue Natives couldn't. Pointing out that one group was more technologically advanced than another group is not at all the same as calling the group with inferior technology "retarded". Try again.
So its not that the Native Americans were "slow" it was just the Europeans were much more advanced...

:skip::mjpls: ok bruh

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
12/14/15. I already know where you're going with this. Read my above post. I also wasnt deflecting. I was showing you how to get the time. The date is a different discussion.

I think he was pointing out how your leaders paganized date/time by giving the days/months pagan idol names. Coupled with the fact that they changed up the measurement of time/years/months (gregorain calendar) and I think you need to start questioning alot of the things you're told by mainstream sources (such as dinos as it pertains to the thread) instead of blindly accepting them because a man with a white coat or fancy title (PHD) tells you..

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

How did they advance technologically if they werent more advanced? More specifically, how did they obtain advanced technology that the Native Americans werent aware of if they werent more advanced in your opinion? Because Im sure you dont attach yourself to the Book of Enoch's interpretation of technology coming from the gods right?

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly breh :salute:

Brehs will say "but.. but.. Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago" well what are these "years" based off of? Our calendar today? The Hebrew one of the past? They dont even know. They just believe whatever white scientists say without a doubt. Im not even holding the position that dinosaurs did or did not exist. Just that they cant prove it. Yet they believe it anyways. But then want to turn around and lie to everyone that they "dont believe anything without proof" lol

So they cant even say that dinosaurs existed "such and such" years ago because humans now arent even measuring time in the same manner that those in the past did correct?

Oh and about the "date on a paper" thing. Look at it like this. I say that the year is 360 days while you say its 353. Dont you see how they're can be a discrepancy about what the "date" is? I know my point is that you simply trust what they tell you time is and how its measured and how much of it has passed. Can we prove it though? Can you prove dinosaurs existed without going to some man for an explanation? Doubtful. I dont see how any black breh blindly believes what any mainstream scientist says when they've CONTINUALLY showed that they'll lie to continue an agenda. Remember when they tried pushing blacks were genetically inferior?
The date doesn't matter one bit. At this point the calender is just a way for us to keep track of the day to day. You say the white man is lying to us on how time should be measured yet you'll be at that interview on the 27th. You use this as proof you shouldn't buy into what their selling but lets be honest, even you don't give a fukk.